BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Dunno how i'd feel about having that name rock up in LiL, it's pretty firmly set in my head as Vicky's goddess from Out of Touch.
I know :LOL:. Those games do have some similarities, not? God's tied to seasons. And there was if i remember correctly, a, whats that called again?, cross advertisment thingy?.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Okay I was going through some Ami events and I found something we were discussing earlier:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm thinking Maya is what happened, or at least his relationship with Maya happened. Also just to add to what you showed:

Also, Ami noting she blacks out makes me think she's like Sana, and Sara, (maybe why they were in the Bonus Ami event) and probably some of the other girls. Facing her own Happy Events and seeing things in the background, while we follow Sensei's story.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw, it's a little random but the Nakayama's pink hair is actually apparently Natural:

So, that other girl Ami mentioned having a playdate with when she came to visit, likely wasn't Noriko:

Then again, Wizard Noriko being shown with long pink hair more than once, probably implied it was never actually her, anyway.

In otherwords: There's either a mystery girl that Sensei had over in the past that Ami once knew, or it's something completely unimportant and Ami just doesn't remember pink hair well.

• Thinking Face

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yuko is the name Nodoka gave. Apparently there's 5 girls and "Papa" related to the house, and one girl has pink hair that's different to Noriko's.

Where do those SKY initials come from, btw? I mean it makes sense, since the Sky comes up a bit, but I don't recall the intials being related to the house.

Also, I can definitely see Nao-Chan having Sekai's eyes instead of Ami's. I seem to recall Ami being said to have her mother's eyes as well.

As for possession, it seems like Nao's eyes replaces Ami's quite a bit, ever since the breed a niece game.

Sekai, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have a reason to possess Ami, as well as her kind of possession seeming to either take their eyes or in Kaori's case replace their eyes. Then again Nao seems related to Sekai and "The Spirit" that wanted to want, so it could be serving Sekai's will in it's own way.

Personally, I think Psycho Ami is that Mangled/Happy/Memory Ami that shows up after resets sometimes, possessing Ami. It's actually mentioned the breed a niece game, so it's possible that the Nao eyes that show up actually is it's. It's also always seemed unhinged and like Psycho Ami, it seems related to the resets, as well as unable to survive through resets until certain conditions bring it back. (Unless Maya did something to get rid of Psycho Ami in the past, besides simply waiting her out.) Of course, I could be completely wrong.
Where the initials and image come from?
Hm yeah i'll tell, i don't feel that super comfortable about it though.
I just assumed it was common knowledge, but i guess it never reached this place.
The problem here is that it might trace back to one of Sel's actual social media accounts, and believe it or not, as long as he isn't outing himself as a rapist, or whatever would make me reevaluate my opinion on him on a grand scale, i don't think he should be treated worse than he deserves.

"Are you happy here twitter" is what you'd want to google as i'm too lazy to copy the actual link.

As for Nao (did anyone mentioned that this might actually be a pun because the Kanji means "Now"?)
Maybe Nao is Sekai?
But thats just an idea.

As to why Sekai would control/take over Ami?
So she can finally fuck with Akira again.Literally.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Jesus, this recent update has really fucked my perception of Ami now, she used to be adorably cute but now i just feel creeped out by her face and eyes. You guys posting screen shots of her is giving me the wibblies.
No idea what you're talking about, Ami still looks "adorably cute":

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Interesting, and yeah I can see it being Kaori, albeit personally I'm thinking it might be Maya.

They almost kissed recently, Sensei has been trying to seduce her ever since, and if they do anything, it'll presumably break him, which implies it's something he's not supposed to have according to "the world" itself/herself (Maya herself fits that perfectly).

There's also how it was Yasu's god who said that:
and afterwards Yasu noted that her god apparently "wants" Maya:
HOPE/Nozomu which seems to be Yasu's god has made it clear it wants to devour those that Sensei loves, and it seems likely that Maya is at the top of the list.

Then again, I could be completely wrong.

Sana could also be a possibility, as could Rin, especially since those two might even be related to Sensei if it was his brother who knocked up their bio moms. Maybe it was even Nodoka? It definitely felt more taboo than usual imo.

Also it's probably a stretch, but the shapeshifter herself also might fit. She claims to not be that kind of character, which fits the not supposed to have part, by design. Then add on the possibility that she's some kind of supernatural daughter of his, and that makes it even more taboo.
1685809258898.png
Some of the people who has blacked out are: Sana and Sara (Hope probably fucked Sara), Makoto and Futaba (who fucked Akira). It seems that Hope can only possess people who has fucked his bloodline or has his bloodline (explains his obsession with wanting Akira to fuck everyone), and somehow possess Yasu too though we don't know anything about her background. So maybe what Sensei needs to take is Maya's virginity probably? They probably couldn't fuck in other timelines, but this also implies that there are some other force preventing Hope from achieving his goals. Or maybe it's Yumi, explains why he usually blacks out around her too (and the "creepy ass detentions" in the other timelines are also his doings maybe)

Somebody said above that Chapter 4-6 are going to be more dark according to Sel which makes me think that Sensei won't be able to take what he was meant to take before winter... Which also makes me super worried because right now LiL has that wholesome sad vibe and I'm not so sure I can take a darker LiL this soon

Reactions: wilhermans

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Where the initials and image come from?
Hm yeah i'll tell, i don't feel that super comfortable about it though.
I just assumed it was common knowledge, but i guess it never reached this place.
The problem here is that it might trace back to one of Sel's actual social media accounts, and believe it or not, as long as he isn't outing himself as a rapist, or whatever would make me reevaluate my opinion on him on a grand scale, i don't think he deserves to be treated worse than he deserves.

"Are you happy here twitter" is what you'd want to google as i'm to lazy to copy the actual link.

As for Nao (did anyone mentioned that this might actually be a pun because the Kanji means "Now"?)
Maybe Nao is Sekai?
But thats just an idea.

As to why Sekai would control/take over Ami?
So she can finally fuck with Akira again.Literally.
Thanks and that's more than enough, so don't worry about it, tbh. I'd like to understand things more but I'm kind of a stickler when it comes to source material, anyway. If there's any secrets to be found, I'd like to find them within the main game.

As for Nao, it could be Sekai, but it has referred to it's affects as "Half-divine":
Which makes me think it's more like Sekai/The Spirit's child. Could be wrong.

Also, I think Kaori is likely the one Sekai plans on using to fuck Sensei. I'd hope Sekai wouldn't use her daughter like that, but who knows.

• Thinking Face

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Does anyone have a playthrough going of being a good uncle and not doing anything with Ami? Really curious to see how things went with this update.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2672358
Some of the people who has blacked out are: Sana and Sara (Hope probably fucked Sara), Makoto and Futaba (who fucked Akira). It seems that Hope can only possess people who has fucked his bloodline or has his bloodline (explains his obsession with wanting Akira to fuck everyone), and somehow possess Yasu too though we don't know anything about her background. So maybe what Sensei needs to take is Maya's virginity probably? They probably couldn't fuck in other timelines, but this also implies that there are some other force preventing Hope from achieving his goals. Or maybe it's Yumi, explains why he usually blacks out around her too (and the "creepy ass detentions" in the other timelines are also his doings maybe)

Somebody said above that Chapter 4-6 are going to be more dark according to Sel which makes me think that Sensei won't be able to take what he was meant to take before winter... Which also makes me super worried because right now LiL has that wholesome sad vibe and I'm not so sure I can take a darker LiL this soon
Possibly, albeit I highly doubt Maya is a virgin since Baby Finches implies that she and Sensei had sex even before the loops, and I'm not entirely convinced it was even Sensei who may have taken her virginity. Could be wrong though.

I could also see Yumi being something Sensei isn't supposed to have. Whether it's by coincidence or by fate, Yumi seems more important than she has reason to be so far.

I do think things are going to get darker though. The last update's tone felt darker than it ever has, and I don't just mean in a "forced to kiss Yumi" or "Ayane disappeared" or even in an "Almost raped Molly" kind of way. It's more like a "You finally have things to lose? I've been waiting", way.

It feels like Sensei has slowly regrew the heart that his demons have been preparing to devour, in front of him, and the dinner bell is around Maya's neck.

bobbington3500

Oct 2, 2021
Does anyone have a playthrough going of being a good uncle and not doing anything with Ami? Really curious to see how things went with this update.
almost no difference in this update, like one extra line of dialogue in the locker room afaik. kinda surprising!

edit: I mean, the longer the story develops the harder it is to maintain multiple branches like this and still keep the main narrative basically the same, right. there have been barely any differences for "bad homie" in the last several updates either. in fact I think for this most recent update there was just the one single line of difference between my minimal sex and maximal sex (lol) saves. I wonder if we're reaching a point of convergence and if it will be acknowledged in the story somehow. the game "ending" at the beach if you're on good uncle route felt like a teaser for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
How old was she supposed to be at the time of the accident? In the real world 13+ can get adult hearts (no idea what the standard of care in Japan would be though)

The parts that wouldn't happen in the real world: Organs almost never go to the same hospital, the odds that two unrelated individuals in the same accident having relatively compatible hla subtypes is vanishingly small. I also can't say I've heard of heart transplants occurring due to a traumatic injury
Organ transplants are done by body size more than age. No a 13 year old most likely would not be of the size to fit an adults heart inside of them outside of weird genetics and eviromental factors that made the 13 year old grow at a level that is not normal like gigantism
If it is the case she got a transplant at this age with a human heart It would be nice if the yakuza were brought in as an excuse to force it to happen and Kaori was just in that less than 1% likely hood to live with a too big heart.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Okay I was going through some Ami events and I found something we were discussing earlier:
Oh man I'm saving THAT thanks for helping to prove Akira tutored at a 2ndary location
that is in the old district
that is now a store front
wonder what of two places we have seen, that fit this description, that could be the location of this?
and has hints to it being that location peppered throughout various scenes

Last edited:

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Organ transplants are done by body size more than age. No a 13 year old most likely would not be of the size to fit an adults heart inside of them outside of weird genetics and eviromental factors that made the 13 year old grow at a level that is not normal like gigantism
If it is the case she got a transplant at this age with a human heart It would be nice if the yakuza were brought in as an excuse to force it to happen and Kaori was just in that less than 1% likely hood to live with a too big heart.
I've literally taken care of normally developed 13 year olds who have had organs from adult donors. They do try to get organs height / weight matched reasonably close, but there's more wiggle room than you think. Girls tend to reach their adult height by 14-15 anyway (boys a little bit older).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes