DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if anyone have mentioned it yet but Wakana might like Lavender tea, maybe it's just an ongoing theme.
View attachment 2674145
Oh, it is the first name drop for Yuko, I think, but the context around the name being dropped is related to most of the house stuff that shows up.

Besides being loved by the person that loves Lavender, always being busy saving someone else, and apparently screaming when finding the corpse of the one who loves Lavender, not much else was said about Yuko, by Nodoka.

It kind of reminds me of Osako and Wakana though. Osako is loved by Wakana, but was busy helping Molly when Wakana overdosed, and Wakana seems to love lavender.
I theorized about it a little. Nothing concrete though.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
oh on the matter of if futaba is the girl with lavender hair. the description given of this girl makes you think she might have been starved so some people might not think that is futaba...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
All this talk about height, now I'm realizing that talking to Akira so intimately all the time must really hurt their necks.
I've never imagined it before, despite numerous opportunities to do so now that i look back at it with hindsight, but being of very average height, the range of swivel i need to see like 99% of people is right within the range of 'comfortable' so it never occurred to me how things would be for the very tall or short but you're right, based purely on that image i can feel phantom pain in my own neck.

Reactions: derekthered56

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I've always wondered how they make koikatsu fanarts in the discord, but it turns out most of their creators are lowkey mods and admins :BootyTime:

I knew there was someone who used to post the koikatsu cards, I only see Maya tho.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, in retrospect, Ayane may have been serious when she mentioned Todd could drain energy:
Maybe that's just something Chickens can do in this verse.

Also Yasu mentioned some abilities that birds apparently have:
Not to mention are sacred to her god, who is presumably Nozomu/HOPE/User1 aka He who is so commonly mislabeled and misunderstood.

Be warned, Psycho Ami might just be merely a mini boss in the grand scheme of things. John could be the next antagonist, and everything you love will become it's food:

Our only hope is the Soup Warrior:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Okay, just finished the update, and new theory (for me, anyway, I haven't read absolutely every post, and I haven't been on the discord):

Amy is the reason for the loops, and maybe even has some control over them. She broke the world (somehow) or created what's going on, or whatever, to ensure she always has her beloved uncle. The reason Akira was not himself on other loops from Maya's perspective is because he was wiped in response to trying to escape (either Amy, or the loops entirely, or some combination of both).

Just an interesting possibility that came to mind at the end of the update content.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Also Yasu mentioned some abilities that birds apparently have:
Birds are actually quite a recurring theme: apart from the Noodles memes, we have Maya being compared to a Marsh Warbler in "A Place That Can Only Exist In Our Minds", Makoto to a Bluejay in "Bluejay" and Nodoka and Sensei are both compared to a White-Fronted Parrot in "White-Fronted Parrot". Moreover, "A Life of Prizes", also known as that fucking puzzle event with impossible questions, has a whole section dedicated to bird facts

SoulDealer

Feb 23, 2018
Lessons in Love [v0.31.0] [Selebus]

Subscribestar

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.1 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

FILEMAIL (Expires in 7 days)

is this the hug boy ver?
every word of sex is hug
also no replays even though i used to have it

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Birds are actually quite a recurring theme: apart from the Noodles memes, we have Maya being compared to a Marsh Warbler in "A Place That Can Only Exist In Our Minds", Makoto to a Bluejay in "Bluejay" and Nodoka and Sensei are both compared to a White-Fronted Parrot in "White-Fronted Parrot". Moreover, "A Life of Prizes", also known as that fucking puzzle event with impossible questions, has a whole section dedicated to bird facts
Any other birds:

Blue Jay:
Traumatized_Mr._Incredible_meme_3.jpg

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Speaking of which, maybe kissing Kaori was the "thing that Sensei wasn't supposed to have, to get before the snow comes again". Idk I have nothing to support this theory at the moment, it's just a feeling
I think that was talked before but i keep thinking that the thing Sensei is "not supposed to have" is maya, its being said a lot during the game (cause will broke him) and iirc Sensei said it himself

Why did Nodoka became flustered when she discovered Sensei's real name? Is it something to do with how Akira used to write before? Now that I think about it, he's technically considered a genius and was top of his class.

He might have done a book signing before like Nodoka.
Actually we dont know but there is a possibility that her conection with Sekai has told her who we were, like if Nodoka was a fan of Sekai or something similar Sekai would talk about Sensei making Nodoka to know us, maybe Sensei wrote a book or post some of his poems and she was a fan. All we actually have are theories

Okay, just finished the update, and new theory (for me, anyway, I haven't read absolutely every post, and I haven't been on the discord):

Amy is the reason for the loops, and maybe even has some control over them. She broke the world (somehow) or created what's going on, or whatever, to ensure she always has her beloved uncle. The reason Akira was not himself on other loops from Maya's perspective is because he was wiped in response to trying to escape (either Amy, or the loops entirely, or some combination of both).

Just an interesting possibility that came to mind at the end of the update content.
I also think similar to your theory like sometimes Ami breaking Sensei cause he was giving so much atention to other girls, sometimes just taking advantage of him when Maya brokes him. I dont think Amy is the real cause for the loops happening but i think Sekai may give her something, just because Ami should have some more memories about resets if she the one doing it

Reactions: kainora

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
is this the hug boy ver?
every word of sex is hug
also no replays even though i used to have it
It's common for the compressed version to miss the folder with the good stuff when it's made in a hurry, dude will probably update it soonish.

Imagine f*cking the lights out of your girl while whispering to her that you're a White-Fronted Parrot lol
At least he didn't puke in her mouth.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes