BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
There's a few plot holes in that scene, tbh.

Pregnancy or jealousy isn't what turns "Real Ami" into Psycho Ami. It's knowing about the resets that starts to change her into becoming Psycho Ami, according to Maya.

There's also reason to believe Psycho Ami can't survive through resets and just disappears like the rest, otherwise she would likely always be Psycho Ami instead of becoming Psycho Ami if certain conditions are met.

In otherwords: saying anything around an Ami that's disappearing shouldn't really matter. Maya should know this, and Ayane being pregnant shouldn't really matter until Ami had become Psycho Ami.

Not to mention, Ayane has already gotten to the rooftop more than once, and Psycho Ami hasn't been a notable problem until, well, now.

I must have completely overlooked this, my bad.

Btw, what's the "dark awful part" that Ayane accepted before getting to the roof?

I definitely think accepting Sensei is more likely than Ami killing them.
A thing i would like to add though is, that Ami might have made it this time, or sometime else.

In the Akira apartment scene, the pre apocalypse get together with Tsuneyo and Yumi, they were all TPosed, while in the wake Maya up scene Ami just stands there in a corner facing away, nude, but not TPosed.
So either it's something different, or Ami pretended to be, in what ever state people go during those times.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: grimfate56

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
TLDR; Chika might be first to die :(

I love that psycho/yandere Ami is confirmed now. I also like how many theories that people have had before are slowly being confirmed, and kind of have my own long shot theory about Ami.

Since she's killed before, ("butchered" definitely means killed in this context) then the top 3 candidates for Ami to go after would be Chika, Ayane, and Maya, in that order. I figured Ayane would be number one months ago when i assumed correctly that Ami was a yandere, because of Ayane's obnoxious love for Akira, the lost child, and how Ami reacted to finding out that Ayane knew of the true relationship between Ami and her uncle, but .31 makes me think that Chika might be first. That's definitely how things seem to be lining up. There's already a high chance that Chika will end up in the new apartment complex with Akira, either a few doors down like Touka mentioned, or maybe his exact unit. But now there's the likelihood that she'll end up working at the maid cafe that he frequents regularly, putting her in close proximity with Akira on a regular basis. I think it might be plausible that Ami and Chika might have a confrontation at the maid cafe while both trying to cater to Akira and Ami goes overboard, resulting in Chika quitting on the spot out of anger and not being able to work with Ami. (It's a long shot I know, but I feel like it's plausible.) Chika has already spoken of how she thinks that Ami loves her uncle a little too much multiple times, and due to Ami's rebuttals and other statements regarding it and around the time that Chika has spoken out, has left Chika in a less than stellar moods on occasion, as we saw in this update as well. I feel like these multiple occurrences and verbal clashes have been building up to something, and I believe Chika's soon to be employment at the maid cafe will exasperate things further. If Chika quits on the spot like I mentioned earlier, that of course wouldn't sit right with Akira, and he may demand Ami apologize for her actions at the cafe, not only because he thinks she's gone too far, but because it would put Chika and Chinami's well being in jeopardy. That might be the final bit needed to make them move into the new complex since Chika would be out of a job and have no way of keeping Chinami safe and a roof over their heads.
With all of that said, I can't think of a good way of Ami finding out that Chika's staying there, but her finding out coupled with her employment (proceeded by her unemployment) at the maid cafe would bring her to believe that Chika is purposely placing herself in places to be close to Akira. Finding out about the secret apartment along with this would lead her to speculate that either her uncle and Chika are secretly seeing each other, or that Chika's plotting exactly that. Since Ami has already heard of the resets from Makoto this reset and has shown signs of mentally/metaphysically cracking, I believe this Chika situation would be the fuse igniting that pushes Ami over the edge and get her to go after Chika.

That's not even mentioning that if she finds out about the secret apartment and Chika being there once she is, she'll more than likely find out in person at the complex by following Akira there (thought of a way for her to find out about the apartment that makes sense), leading her to also possibly finding out that Chinami sees him as a father figure and always calls him papa, making her believe that Chika is her lover replacement, and Chinami is her daughter figure replacement. Remember, she just went on an exposition about how if she's apart of Sensei, the same way organs are, that he could replace her just as he would an organ if it wasn't of use to him anymore/stopped working as intended/wasn't what he wanted anymore (whichever way she worked it), and asked if he'd replace her if that were the case. Although a long shot, that all would directly correlate with a lot of what we just saw this update.

Any thoughts?
I can definitely see Chika being the first to go, and I get what you're saying, that it could easily look like Sensei is creating a life with Chika that doesn't involve Ami, behind Ami's back.

Dating Chika, bonding with Chinami, the New home right near Sensei's secret apartment, etc, all things that could look like Sensei is ditching Ami for a new family. Being abandoned seems to be Ami's greatest fear, so it's something Psycho Ami could easily act upon. Removing Chika would be the logical option.

I also think Chika is someone that makes most of the other girls insecure without even meaning to. She's the oldest, and acts more "mature" as well as has a more "mature" body, etc. Things that I can see Psycho Ami feeling threatened by.

Chika is also one of the few girls who could actually pose a threat physically. Her, Yumi, Tsuneyo, Touka, Ayane, and maybe Noriko are the most physically dangerous of the class (unless Uta has a bow, then I'd add her). So, I'd probably take them out asap. Still, Chika being the most notably likely to take Sensei away from Ami would simply put her at the top of the list.

Then again getting rid of Yumi would be the easiest to get away with. The class delinquent disappearing would also remove an ally that could benefit Chika for when Psycho Ami kills her, not to mention, the smartest in class aka Nodoka probably wouldn't even care if Yumi disappeared. So, perhaps the first to go is Yumi, but Chika right afterwards. Albeit, I don't know if Psycho Ami would think that far ahead.

I also don't know how powerful Psycho Ami actually is, so, killing Chika or maybe anyone could just be a walk in a park, and all that's needed is some motivation.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 2674319
Just thought it was a nice picture.

Never really understood how these cards work, how is the information stored in the image? Like, is the locations of the patterns the key or can the program really just read everything off of a flat version of the character model?
At least two possible way's i see there.
I just recently looked into how png's are structured because of the DRM stuff.
So:

PNG's and i think KK cards are png files, are structured inside like little containers, called chunks.
They have a type, some info, size, checksum and whatnot, and ofcourse data inside them.
Must chunks are image data, others are general discription like resolution and so on.

There are special chunks, i think it was private/custom chunks?, something like that, that you can define yourself (thats the drm stuff btw).

So,
A) Illusion puts the "Girls" Data into a selfcreated custom chunk, or
B) They could put the Data behind the last, the end chunk.

A normal Image reader will omit custom chunks, and maybe everything behind the end chunk.
I'm not so sure about putting it at the end, if it might break something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I thing i would like to add though is, that Ami might have made it this time, or sometime else.

In the Akira Apartment scene, the pre Apocalypse get together with Tsuneyo and Yumi, they were all TPosed, while in the wake Maya up scene Ami just stands there in a corner facing away, nude, but not TPosed.
So either it's something different, or Ami pretended to be, in what ever state people go during those times.
Ami seems to vanish, and Maya has mentioned seeing her disappear before, but something that looks like her remains.

You can sometimes see it crawling around/hiding during the resets, since "There is Nothing". I think it's just another form of Mangled/Happy/Memory Ami, based off how it seemed to turn into it when Maya wasn't waking up.

Overall: I'm not entirely sure what's going on there, but it's nothing new.

T posing on the other hand seems new, at least during a reset.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I do know there's a scene with Ami disappearing during either the first or second reset of chapter 1, she's naked and is on Akira in bed and she's begging for help and saying something about her insides being hot or getting chewed up or something, she progressively ...breaks? apart and then disappears all together. That's what i figure disappearing is and it matches what Maya described to a degree.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I do know there's a scene with Ami disappearing during either the first or second reset of chapter 1, she's naked and is on Akira in bed and she's begging for help and saying something about her insides being hot or getting chewed up or something, she progressively ...breaks? apart and then disappears all together. That's what i figure disappearing is and it matches what Maya described to a degree.
If you look around afterwards, you can also see a naked body, that I think is Ami's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can't really tell.

I'm thinking that's what becomes the Mangled/Happy/Memory Ami that tends to show up. Albeit could be wrong.

• Thinking Face

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
First of all, sorry for this masive bunch of photos but i wanted to discuss about this (since i dont saw a lot of coments xd)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
First of all, sorry for this masive bunch of photos but i wanted to discuss about this (since i dont saw a lot of coments xd)
I have no idea, but maybe it's the Shapeshifter? She seems to show up a bit, cares in a different way, won't sleep with you, and wears blue.

She also seems to be trying to help and earn your trust throughout the game. The desperation at the end seems to come from losing connection as the words before it start becoming gibberish.

There's also how the Narrator and The Shapeshifter both mention "the rules":
"Dressed in Blue" could also be referring to Maki, The Shapeshifter, Makoto, Futaba, Ayane, and Imani. I guess Sensei wears blue as well.

Overall: I'm not sure. Probably need to replay the game. Been a bit.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
There's a few plot holes in that scene, tbh.

Pregnancy or jealousy isn't what turns "Real Ami" into Psycho Ami. It's knowing about the resets that starts to change her into becoming Psycho Ami, according to Maya.

There's also reason to believe Psycho Ami can't survive through resets and just disappears like the rest, otherwise she would likely always be Psycho Ami instead of becoming Psycho Ami if certain conditions are met.

In otherwords: saying anything around an Ami that's disappearing shouldn't really matter. Maya should know this, and Ayane being pregnant shouldn't really matter until Ami had become Psycho Ami.

Not to mention, Ayane has already gotten to the rooftop more than once, and Psycho Ami hasn't been a notable problem until, well, now.

I must have completely overlooked this, my bad.

Btw, what's the "dark awful part" that Ayane accepted before getting to the roof?

I definitely think accepting Sensei is more likely than Ami killing them.
ah that scene is not an attempt to make a well developed one its 3 lines, it was just a scenario i would love to hear and read. but dude people were predicting psycho ami before ayane's 2nd roof top appearance based on notable personality traits and various scenes despite the amount of gas lighting some people did to try and shut it down.

ayanes acceptance
ayane's kirin event and how he responded to it, his complete rejection of the very things she wants most 'baby and family', fucking around with everyone, probably more but it doesnt have to be a specific event that causes it. its also less seeing his darker parts than acknowledging them and deciding it doesnt matter, she decided to love him even if he decided to one day go around murdering people for sport. she lost her cut-off limit for acceptable healthy boundaries where a 'normal' person would go "nope you are not worth it" I think she would probably put up with anything at this point. she has become obsessively codependent on him. She has become this in a way the other girls have not yet but there are a few that are disturbingly close right now, such as noriko (she still has a clear independent streak no matter how much she says she would destroy and remake herself for him), makoto (still thinks she can 'win' him or change him but she seems close to just giving in), futaba (has a couple things, she thinks if she can fix herself enough it might change him, but her self esteem is so low the moment it crashes and burns I can see her giving in and thinking 'this is the best i will ever get' and just giving into anything)
absolute unconditional love is the most toxic form of love you can get, its also heavily romanticized and seen as beautiful, generally in these cases though the love is mutual and not one sided.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I feel like a dipshit cause i'm about to ask something i get sick of seeing parachuters ask but i'm replaying the game and i just want to be 100% sure. The traps in the game, i remember the rules for good homie and more recently for yumiknows but i know there's a trap for seeing something you can't have seen without seeing something else first, what was it? Is it just those 3? Going to pump lust up well beforehand so not concerned about missing lust events.

Edit: actually, i'm using the guide mod, does anyone know if it covers all those traps with warnings?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i thought it was maya's when the scene ended i thought we got a clear look at the back of her head, though that is just probably me,
butt totally looks like maya's though and not ami's...

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I feel like a dipshit cause i'm about to ask something i get sick of seeing parachuters ask but i'm replaying the game and i just want to be 100% sure. The traps in the game, i remember the rules for good homie and more recently for yumiknows but i know there's a trap for seeing something you can't have seen without seeing something else first, what was it? Is it just those 3? Going to pump lust up well beforehand so not concerned about missing lust events.

Edit: actually, i'm using the guide mod, does anyone know if it covers all those traps with warnings?
there is also the karin trap that has not even begun to play out yet...always lie to karin

• Red Heart

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
By Maya's logic, killing one of the girls right now won't really make a difference by the next reset if Ami had a history of butchering or whatever devilry she's done in the past.

Sensei mentioned Kaori before he went to Ami and I think that's a bad move in his part although Kaori is an entirely different case so she might be an exception. Most probably, Ami already knows all of the girls Sensei slept with and to put the cherry on top, if we choose to be a 'good uncle' then it might lead to her unhealthy obsession to become worse.

Point is: it doesn't matter if we become a good or bad uncle, we're pretty much fucked up right from the start. I know that blue jay was pretty much explained by Selly, but if Ami had a part in it and she's actually the one who manipulated Makoto to commit suic*de, then I wouldn't be surprised.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
If you look around afterwards, you can also see a naked body, that I think is Ami's:
can't really tell.

I'm thinking that's what becomes the Mangled/Happy/Memory Ami that tends to show up. Albeit could be wrong.
Considering that Maya has a great ass, I might mistake her to be the naked girl

Reactions: KnowNoHope

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
ah that scene is not an attempt to make a well developed one its 3 lines, it was just a scenario i would love to hear and read. but dude people were predicting psycho ami before ayane's 2nd roof top appearance based on notable personality traits and various scenes despite the amount of gas lighting some people did to try and shut it down.

ayanes acceptance
ayane's kirin event and how he responded to it, his complete rejection of the very things she wants most 'baby and family', fucking around with everyone, probably more but it doesnt have to be a specific event that causes it. its also less seeing his darker parts than acknowledging them and deciding it doesnt matter, she decided to love him even if he decided to one day go around murdering people for sport. she lost her cut-off limit for acceptable healthy boundaries where a 'normal' person would go "nope you are not worth it" I think she would probably put up with anything at this point. she has become obsessively codependent on him. She has become this in a way the other girls have not yet but there are a few that are disturbingly close right now, such as noriko (she still has a clear independent streak no matter how much she says she would destroy and remake herself for him), makoto (still thinks she can 'win' him or change him but she seems close to just giving in), futaba (has a couple things, she thinks if she can fix herself enough it might change him, but her self esteem is so low the moment it crashes and burns I can see her giving in)
absolute unconditional love is the most toxic form of love you can get, its also heavily romanticized and seen as beautiful, generally in these cases though the love is mutual and not one sided.
Isn't the thing between Ayane and Kirin optional?
Yeah I think right before her first reset Ayane realized that Akira definitely wouldn't be there for her child, which is why she keeps bringing up that she could be a single mom if she had to.

I'm not sure this really needs to be unconditional love really, just understanding. I don't think Tsuneyo was really in love with Akira yet. Or maybe she just has some separate god-related reason for noticing.

Unfortunately we're missing a lot of data, because Akira isn't really going around pushing things the way he did with Miku. It's possible that a lot more characters are in the convincible stage and we haven't noticed. I don't think Niki actually shortcircuited when Akira mentioned time loops to her, she just understandably thought it was weird. Ami also just called it dumb, which was pretty suspicious.

Even if the True Love/Understanding theory is wrong, I think whatever the answer is has to do with Akira's growth. Things like the girls getting pregnant or getting found out by Ami have certainly happened before if there have been enough loops. It's Akira himself that seems to be different this go around.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dantarium

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Isn't the thing between Ayane and Kirin optional?
Yeah I think right before her first reset Ayane realized that Akira definitely wouldn't be there for her child, which is why she keeps bringing up that she could be a single mom if she had to.

I'm not sure this really needs to be unconditional love really, just understanding. I don't think Tsuneyo was really in love with Akira yet. Or maybe she just has some separate god-related reason for noticing.

Unfortunately we're missing a lot of data, because Akira isn't really going around pushing things the way he did with Miku. It's possible that a lot more characters are in the convincible stage and we haven't noticed. I don't think Niki actually shortcircuited when Akira mentioned time loops to her, she just understandably thought it was weird. Ami also just called it dumb, which was pretty suspicious.

Even if the True Love/Understanding theory is wrong, I think whatever the answer is has to do with Akira's growth. Things like the girls getting pregnant or getting found out by Ami have certainly happened before if there have been enough loops. It's Akira himself that seems to be different this go around.
you didnt read the full original post if you think i said tsuneyo was in love with sensei.
i distinguished between being able to notice the resets and to be able to survive them
stepping stones

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Who was the one that said something about Nodoka was caring for her mother. Or if anyone else knows, where was that said?

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The rework was most of everything up to the first reset right? Gotta say, if this is something from the rework i am pretty confused by it:
screenshot0002.png
Half the girls make this face at least once in more than half the scenes i've seen so far... it's honestly kind of ridiculous. The only girls not doing it is the obvious ones, Yumi/Maya/Futaba/Sana. Ami does it, Rin does it, Chika does it, Ayane does it, Makoto, as shown, does it, even Miku does it... none of the scenes i'm seeing it in are skippable 'seen text' for me so i gotta assume they're from the rework and if that's the case, wtf was Selly smoking that week? Suddenly developed a kink for winking or cyclopes?

Edit: Jesus christ, Rin does it 3 times in her first cafe scene...

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Who was the one that said somthing about Nodoka was caring for her mother. Or if anyone else knows, where was that said?
that was deskel. i have no recollection of it ever being brought up in game but I went with it...
I'm actually going through futaba's and nodoka's events again , if i see it i'll try to post it if i find anything, if its there

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes