FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Never really understood how these cards work, how is the information stored in the image? Like, is the locations of the patterns the key or can the program really just read everything off of a flat version of the character model?
Maybe im wrong because i saw this a few years ago but pngs (or a photo with other format i think) can have a lot of info in its code, like you can encript info, links or something like compressing them in its code.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Slow as a rock i just thought about one theory that has been destroyed. The one about the ones Ami kill goes to the roof, literally Maya told Ayame that Ami has killed, tortured and did things to the original class

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Slow as a rock i just thought about one theory that has been destroyed. The one about the ones Ami kill goes to the roof, literally Maya told Ayame that Ami has killed, tortured and did things to the original class
There's also how Kaori, dressed as Sekai, apparently made it to the roof in the last reset:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, if anyone, besides Sensei, seems involved with getting to the roof it seems to be Sekai, or whatever is taking her form. Whether she's the only one involved, I doubt it, since Maya is there, and Sekai doesn't like her, unless it's for Sensei's sake or something.

Not to mention: Mangled/Happy/Psycho(?) Ami seemed to be involved in why Maya wasn't waking up in the life of prizes reset:
And related to the "Callous god" aka Nozomu/User1/HOPE etc. Happy Events and Dreams seem to be it's stuff as well, so Maya being trapped in a dream might be a clue as to what was behind it.

So, I'd think Psycho Ami would be wanting them not to make it to the rooftop overall. Might even be the reason others haven't. Leaving them trapped in dreams until Maya resets the world without them.

There's also how apparently Sensei can see those he's defiled:
So, maybe during the resets, Sensei could wake up the other girls that he's had sex with, but just hasn't tried/realized it yet.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
She actually never said ami killed them.
If you are determined your victims can survive butchering maiming and torture and poison for numerous sessions....
So I kinda put that one on an in-between place... going to my fall back love theory though for now I posted a few pages back in 2 different posts

Sep 26, 2018
If you are determined your victims can survive butchering maiming and torture and poison for numerous sessions....
Butchering directly implies killing though, the others you can easily survive if your name is Rasputin

Sidenote, but really wondering who called Ami and Maya/Ayane and told them them to meet up at the wrong locations.
Sounds like a 3rd party is trying to create a rift there perhaps?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Butchering directly implies killing though, the others you can easily survive if your name is Rasputin

Sidenote, but really wondering who called Ami and Maya/Ayane and told them them to meet up at the wrong locations.
Sounds like a 3rd party is trying to create a rift there perhaps?
Oh no you can butcher a living animal. Have you never watched horror films or seen the cannibals in zombie movies and games cutting the flesh off living people so the meat doesn't go bad.... yeah you can butcher something and keep it alive

• Angry
Reactions: kainora
Sep 26, 2018
Oh no you can butcher a living animal. Have you never watched horror films or seen the cannibals in zombie movies and games cutting the flesh off living people so the meat doesn't go bad.... yeah you can butcher something and keep it alive
Keeping your food alive is just inhumane, and fear/stress causes the muscles to tense up ruining the texture.

Hypothetically speaking, if i were to eat people, i'd kill them quickly while they least expect it. Hypothetically. In game ofcourse.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
She actually never said ami killed them.
So I kinda put that one on an in-between place... going to my fall back love theory though for now I posted a few pages back in 2 different posts
"Butchered" definitely implies she killed them. Especially since Maya differentiates between that and maimed, tortured, etc. Implying there's a notable difference.

Psycho Ami also apparently anal raped them, unless Maya meant something else by "Sodomized", so, damn.

Then again, we can't really take Maya's words as fact. She's been wrong before, and both Maya and Tsuneyo have acknowledged that Maya's memories may not even be accurate. Or as Sensei said:
she might just be "programmed" to think what she does.

Or As Tsuneyo noted:
Maya may not even be meant to be trusted.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
"Butchered" definitely implies she killed them. Especially since Maya differentiates between that and maimed, tortured, etc. Implying there's a notable difference.

Psycho Ami also apparently anal raped them, unless Maya meant something else by "Sodomized", so, damn.

Then again, we can't really take Maya's words as fact. She's been wrong before, and both Maya and Tsuneyo have acknowledged that Maya's memories may not even be accurate. Or as Sensei said:

Or As Tsuneyo noted:
To push further that Maya maybe not entirely trustworth:

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
True love theory reigns supreme!
If true love was all that was necessary, Niki would be there a million years ago. Her love is so true it lasts through the cheater flag affection point wipe.
Heaven for Human Blood Ami is, like, the opposite of a source I'd trust. Perhaps disregarding her words entirely would be too far, but if I had to choose who to believe between her and Maya, it wouldn't be her.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Keeping your food alive is just inhumane, and fear/stress causes the muscles to tense up ruining the texture.

Hypothetically speaking, if i were to eat people, i'd kill them quickly while they least expect it. Hypothetically. In game ofcourse.

Or As Tsuneyo noted:
Hey just imagine this scene:
Ayane: ... I just realized you tried to get me killed! Yelling about pregnancy outside Ami's window.
Maya: who said anything about ami killing you, she does worse. And yes I got annoyed with you, I really wasn't expecting you to remember it anyway.

Good scene idea. But no, I'm not willing to throw away the ami kills you to get to the roof just yet. But I am putting up on the shelf of improbable but possible .
This is sadly the one I'm going with now... not enough stabby stabby though but can be summed up in two posts I made earlier

The other theory I had besides ami killing people to get there... was that emotion love was involved. Not crushing or admiration or infatuation or lust. But when a girl fully falls in love with him, all of him, even the bad shit. The kind of love that's often really beautiful but also really toxic. But I hated this theory cause it was too mushy and didn't have enough girls getting stabbed by yandere nieces
notice them?
i meant survive them, to get to the roof itself and not vanish
just noticing the reset could be a lot of things, they are just aware, they moved a little bit closer to loving him but not actually loving him yet, learning to accept a dark awful part of sensei and choosing to keep interacting with him and not hating him for it. (which both yumi and tsuneyo did and what makoto is currently doing) all of these are steps to this form of 'love' in all its toxicity and beauty
edit:
i still dont like this one... not enough stabbing damn it, will admit my problem with it is more a personal issue than a flaw in it
and the horrible twisted reason why sensei isn't reset and makes it to the roof is .... he fully accepted and loves the worst parts of himself and when that level of narcissistic love gets shattered, he resets, he is regularly called a narcissist too and this explains why some sensei's made it through a few resets according to maya
considering the name of the game too :whistle:
it fits disturbingly well...
edit:
added a bit to this and cleaned it up some
If true it narrows the current girls to be next down to possibly futaba, Makoto, or noriko they still refuse to accept the worst parts of him fully like Ayane seemed resigned to but still love him and are dealing with it atm

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There's also how Baby Finches Maya (who is implied to be how Maya was before the resets) apparently was into the god of wires stuff:
Plus birds and sex:
All things that seem to show up quite a bit in the game.

Meanwhile, we know Maya is still into birds (literally roleplays as a bird person in DnD) and sex, but the Maya we know seems to pretend she never heard anything about a wire related god:
Her eyes even look away, which might be her "tell" that she's not being honest. Something that happens quite a bit actually.

So, even if Maya's memories are real, it doesn't mean she's honest about them. Same could be said for the possibly false memories she might have.

Also, Maya not recognizing the MM note, which she claims it seems like something she'd write, seems awfully suspicious:
and still unexplained.

Last edited:

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
TLDR; Chika might be first to die :(

I love that psycho/yandere Ami is confirmed now. I also like how many theories that people have had before are slowly being confirmed, and kind of have my own long shot theory about Ami.

Since she's killed before, ("butchered" definitely means killed in this context) then the top 3 candidates for Ami to go after would be Chika, Ayane, and Maya, in that order. I figured Ayane would be number one months ago when i assumed correctly that Ami was a yandere, because of Ayane's obnoxious love for Akira, the lost child, and how Ami reacted to finding out that Ayane knew of the true relationship between Ami and her uncle, but .31 makes me think that Chika might be first. That's definitely how things seem to be lining up. There's already a high chance that Chika will end up in the new apartment complex with Akira, either a few doors down like Touka mentioned, or maybe his exact unit. But now there's the likelihood that she'll end up working at the maid cafe that he frequents regularly, putting her in close proximity with Akira on a regular basis. I think it might be plausible that Ami and Chika might have a confrontation at the maid cafe while both trying to cater to Akira and Ami goes overboard, resulting in Chika quitting on the spot out of anger and not being able to work with Ami. (It's a long shot I know, but I feel like it's plausible.) Chika has already spoken of how she thinks that Ami loves her uncle a little too much multiple times, and due to Ami's rebuttals and other statements regarding it and around the time that Chika has spoken out, has left Chika in a less than stellar moods on occasion, as we saw in this update as well. I feel like these multiple occurrences and verbal clashes have been building up to something, and I believe Chika's soon to be employment at the maid cafe will exasperate things further. If Chika quits on the spot like I mentioned earlier, that of course wouldn't sit right with Akira, and he may demand Ami apologize for her actions at the cafe, not only because he thinks she's gone too far, but because it would put Chika and Chinami's well being in jeopardy. That might be the final bit needed to make them move into the new complex since Chika would be out of a job and have no way of keeping Chinami safe and a roof over their heads.
With all of that said, I can't think of a good way of Ami finding out that Chika's staying there, but her finding out coupled with her employment (proceeded by her unemployment) at the maid cafe would bring her to believe that Chika is purposely placing herself in places to be close to Akira. Finding out about the secret apartment along with this would lead her to speculate that either her uncle and Chika are secretly seeing each other, or that Chika's plotting exactly that. Since Ami has already heard of the resets from Makoto this reset and has shown signs of mentally/metaphysically cracking, I believe this Chika situation would be the fuse igniting that pushes Ami over the edge and get her to go after Chika.

That's not even mentioning that if she finds out about the secret apartment and Chika being there once she is, she'll more than likely find out in person at the complex by following Akira there (thought of a way for her to find out about the apartment that makes sense), leading her to also possibly finding out that Chinami sees him as a father figure and always calls him papa, making her believe that Chika is her lover replacement, and Chinami is her daughter figure replacement. Remember, she just went on an exposition about how if she's apart of Sensei, the same way organs are, that he could replace her just as he would an organ if it wasn't of use to him anymore/stopped working as intended/wasn't what he wanted anymore (whichever way she worked it), and asked if he'd replace her if that were the case. Although a long shot, that all would directly correlate with a lot of what we just saw this update.

Any thoughts?

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Ayane: ... I just realized you tried to get me killed! Yelling about pregnancy outside Ami's window.
Maya: who said anything about ami killing you, she does worse. And yes I got annoyed with you, I really wasn't expecting you to remember it anyway.

Good scene idea. But no, I'm not willing to throw away the ami kills you to get to the roof just yet. But I am putting up on the shelf of improbable but possible .
This is sadly the one I'm going with now... not enough stabby stabby though but can be summed up in two posts I made earlier

If true it narrows the current girls to be next down to possibly futaba, Makoto, or noriko they still refuse to accept the worst parts of him fully like Ayane seemed resigned to but still love him and are dealing with it atm
I agree with Makoto since she's already temporary in the know of the resets (will have to see what happens when time is reset again) and Noriko. Last update Noriko saw Sensei at his worst (or nearly at his worst) and from how she basically told him to have his shit together next time they see each other means that she doesn't plan to go anywhere. Futaba however, I'm not so sure. She loves him of course, and know about the other girls, but hasn't really excepted him at his worst because she doesn't know and hasn't seen it to that extent. But based on what you've said, I would think that Niki might also end up there next. She knows that he sleeps around and knows that he's done horrible things, and although she doesn't know the specifics, she still accepted him regardless.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
TLDR; Chika might be first to die :(

I love that psycho/yandere Ami is confirmed now. I also like how many theories that people have had before are slowly being confirmed, and kind of have my own long shot theory about Ami.

Since she's killed before, ("butchered" definitely means killed in this context) then the top 3 candidates for Ami to go after would be Chika, Ayane, and Maya, in that order. I figured Ayane would be number one months ago when i assumed correctly that Ami was a yandere, because of Ayane's obnoxious love for Akira, the lost child, and how Ami reacted to finding out that Ayane knew of the true relationship between Ami and her uncle, but .31 makes me think that Chika might be first. That's definitely how things seem to be lining up. There's already a high chance that Chika will end up in the new apartment complex with Akira, either a few doors down like Touka mentioned, or maybe his exact unit. But now there's the likelihood that she'll end up working at the maid cafe that he frequents regularly, putting her in close proximity with Akira on a regular basis. I think it might be plausible that Ami and Chika might have a confrontation at the maid cafe while both trying to cater to Akira and Ami goes overboard, resulting in Chika quitting on the spot out of anger and not being able to work with Ami. (It's a long shot I know, but I feel like it's plausible.) Chika has already spoken of how she thinks that Ami loves her uncle a little too much multiple times, and due to Ami's rebuttals and other statements regarding it and around the time that Chika has spoken out, has left Chika in a less than stellar moods on occasion, as we saw in this update as well. I feel like these multiple occurrences and verbal clashes have been building up to something, and I believe Chika's soon to be employment at the maid cafe will exasperate things further. If Chika quits on the spot like I mentioned earlier, that of course wouldn't sit right with Akira, and he may demand Ami apologize for her actions at the cafe, not only because he thinks she's gone too far, but because it would put Chika and Chinami's well being in jeopardy. That might be the final bit needed to make them move into the new complex since Chika would be out of a job and have no way of keeping Chinami safe and a roof over their heads.
With all of that said, I can't think of a good way of Ami finding out that Chika's staying there, but her finding out coupled with her employment (proceeded by her unemployment) at the maid cafe would bring her to believe that Chika is purposely placing herself in places to be close to Akira. Finding out about the secret apartment along with this would lead her to speculate that either her uncle and Chika are secretly seeing each other, or that Chika's plotting exactly that. Since Ami has already heard of the resets from Makoto this reset and has shown signs of mentally/metaphysically cracking, I believe this Chika situation would be the fuse igniting that pushes Ami over the edge and get her to go after Chika.

That's not even mentioning that if she finds out about the secret apartment and Chika being there once she is, she'll more than likely find out in person at the complex by following Akira there (thought of a way for her to find out about the apartment that makes sense), leading her to also possibly finding out that Chinami sees him as a father figure and always calls him papa, making her believe that Chika is her lover replacement, and Chinami is her daughter figure replacement. Remember, she just went on an exposition about how if she's apart of Sensei, the same way organs are, that he could replace her just as he would an organ if it wasn't of use to him anymore/stopped working as intended/wasn't what he wanted anymore (whichever way she worked it), and asked if he'd replace her if that were the case. Although a long shot, that all would directly correlate with a lot of what we just saw this update.

Any thoughts?
Interesting thought, though that was hard to follow simply cause you need to break your text up into more paragraphs. It's not just a stylistic choice, paragraph breaks aid the mind in processing data into chunks, no breaks and you overflow the buffer, degrading the data transfer. I had to retread your biggest block several times.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

There's a few plot holes in that scene, tbh.

Pregnancy or jealousy isn't what turns "Real Ami" into Psycho Ami. It's knowing about the resets that starts to change her into becoming Psycho Ami, according to Maya.

There's also reason to believe Psycho Ami can't survive through resets and just disappears like the rest, otherwise she would likely always be Psycho Ami instead of becoming Psycho Ami if certain conditions are met.

In otherwords: saying anything around an Ami that's disappearing shouldn't really matter. Maya should know this, and Ayane being pregnant shouldn't really matter until Ami had become Psycho Ami.

Not to mention, Ayane has already gotten to the rooftop more than once, and Psycho Ami hasn't been a notable problem until, well, now.

notice them?
i meant survive them, to get to the roof itself and not vanish
just noticing the reset could be a lot of things, they are just aware, they moved a little bit closer to loving him but not actually loving him yet, learning to accept a dark awful part of sensei and choosing to keep interacting with him and not hating him for it. (which both yumi and tsuneyo did and what makoto is currently doing) all of these are steps to this form of 'love' in all its toxicity and beauty
edit:
i still dont like this one... not enough stabbing damn it, will admit my problem with it is more a personal issue than a flaw in it
and the horrible twisted reason why sensei isn't reset and makes it to the roof is .... he fully accepted and loves the worst parts of himself and when that level of narcissistic love gets shattered, he resets, he is regularly called a narcissist too and this explains why some sensei's made it through a few resets according to maya
considering the name of the game too :whistle:
it fits disturbingly well...
edit:
added a bit to this and cleaned it up some
I must have completely overlooked this, my bad.

Btw, what's the "dark awful part" that Ayane accepted before getting to the roof?

I definitely think accepting Sensei is more likely than Ami killing them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes