DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
that was deskel. i have no recollection of it ever being brought up in game but I went with it...
I'm actually going through futaba's and nodoka's events again , if i see it i'll try to post it if i find anything, if its there
Bruh, call me out if you see me mentioning stuff you're not confident in. I'm not omniscient or eidetic, so I'm sure I make mistakes.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Bruh, call me out if you see me mentioning stuff you're not confident in. I'm not omniscient or eidetic, so I'm sure I make mistakes.
i normally do, this time though it sounded familiar and i know it was mentioned like... a long ass time ago by someone else.
that and I am activly looking through nodoka's main and personal events so, if i couldn't find it i was going to ask. its also not major plot relevant yet

that being said...
do you think nodoka set up a cam and sent a facebook invite to otoha LOL
1685968946215.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i normally do, this time though it sounded familiar and i know it was mentioned like... a long ass time ago by someone else.
that and I am activly looking through nodoka's main and personal events so, if i couldn't find it i was going to ask. its also not major plot relevant yet

that being said...
do you think nodoka set up a cam and sent a facebook invite to otoha LOL
View attachment 2676745
I hope so. Lmao. I think Rin would actually accept.

I'm also just waiting for the Nodoka Futaba Threesome now. Maybe 4 to 5some if Rin and Otoha can't get Nodoka's first time out of their minds.

Albeit in retrospect I just realized that Nodoka could have easily recorded Sensei and her having sex for future blackmail opportunities.. she did apparently mention her age quite a bit during it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I hope so. Lmao. I think Rin would actually accept.

I'm also just waiting for the Nodoka Futaba Threesome now. Maybe 4 to 5some if Rin and Otoha can't get Nodoka's first time out of their minds.

Albeit in retrospect I just realized that Nodoka could have easily recorded Sensei and her having sex for future blackmail opportunities.. she did apparently mention her age quite a bit during it.
1685971436636.png

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
All this speculation aside, I'm really feeling like things are going to be coming to a head soon in the story. The pressure is definitely building, and I'm really wondering how Sel's going to progress stuff. With all this Ami stuff, I wonder if maybe a student like Chika or Makoto will disappear by themselves, or if a LOT of girls will all at once. How many updates will the breakdown occur over? It's going to be really fun

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sidenote, but really wondering who called Ami and Maya/Ayane and told them them to meet up at the wrong locations.
Sounds like a 3rd party is trying to create a rift there perhaps?
Ami called Maya/Ayane and told them to meet her at the shrine to get them away from the dorms (in case Akira went there).
Ami then goes to the old district and calls, pretending to be lost.
When she says she was sent there by Maya and Ayane, she's lying.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Pregnancy or jealousy isn't what turns "Real Ami" into Psycho Ami. It's knowing about the resets that starts to change her into becoming Psycho Ami, according to Maya.

There's also reason to believe Psycho Ami can't survive through resets and just disappears like the rest, otherwise she would likely always be Psycho Ami instead of becoming Psycho Ami if certain conditions are met.
IIRC, Maya indicates the Psycho Ami activates when she realizes that the perfect world she's established for her and Akira isn't working as intended, which could mean anything from verifiable proof that Akira is fucking other women to finding out that someone is aware of the reset cycle and actively trying to figure out a way to break it, which would end the perfect world she's created.

So pregnancy and jealousy would definitely trigger that.

As to whether or not Psycho Ami would survive resets, it is entirely possible that she'll survive "soft" resets (the resets Akira makes it through), but is deactivated by "hard" resets (the ones where Akira also gets reset), as hard resets tend to "restore factory defaults," so to speak. That first day in the classroom, at least, tends to "reboot" each girl's opinion of him, and Maya mentions that sometimes Molly and Tsuneyo join the class, sometimes they don't -- indicating that it appears to be a function of how long a version of Akira lasts more than anything else.

It's also very likely that Psycho Ami is a constant, but that she masks it well until the variables spin out of her control again.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I feel like a dipshit cause i'm about to ask something i get sick of seeing parachuters ask but i'm replaying the game and i just want to be 100% sure. The traps in the game, i remember the rules for good homie and more recently for yumiknows but i know there's a trap for seeing something you can't have seen without seeing something else first, what was it? Is it just those 3? Going to pump lust up well beforehand so not concerned about missing lust events.

Edit: actually, i'm using the guide mod, does anyone know if it covers all those traps with warnings?
Watch happy event Lamb Legs before putting the lottery number because the number appears in that event.

• Red Heart

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
I can definitely see Chika being the first to go, and I get what you're saying, that it could easily look like Sensei is creating a life with Chika that doesn't involve Ami, behind Ami's back.

Dating Chika, bonding with Chinami, the New home right near Sensei's secret apartment, etc, all things that could look like Sensei is ditching Ami for a new family. Being abandoned seems to be Ami's greatest fear, so it's something Psycho Ami could easily act upon. Removing Chika would be the logical option.

I also think Chika is someone that makes most of the other girls insecure without even meaning to. She's the oldest, and acts more "mature" as well as has a more "mature" body, etc. Things that I can see Psycho Ami feeling threatened by.

Chika is also one of the few girls who could actually pose a threat physically. Her, Yumi, Tsuneyo, Touka, Ayane, and maybe Noriko are the most physically dangerous of the class (unless Uta has a bow, then I'd add her). So, I'd probably take them out asap. Still, Chika being the most notably likely to take Sensei away from Ami would simply put her at the top of the list.

Then again getting rid of Yumi would be the easiest to get away with. The class delinquent disappearing would also remove an ally that could benefit Chika for when Psycho Ami kills her, not to mention, the smartest in class aka Nodoka probably wouldn't even care if Yumi disappeared. So, perhaps the first to go is Yumi, but Chika right afterwards. Albeit, I don't know if Psycho Ami would think that far ahead.

I also don't know how powerful Psycho Ami actually is, so, killing Chika or maybe anyone could just be a walk in a park, and all that's needed is some motivation.
Going for Yumi first before Chika would definitely make sense since Chika wouldn't have her main ace to back her up, but since Ami is as dumb as a doorknob, idk if she would think of that. Then again, Ami has thrown some surprises at us that make it seem like she's more conscious of things than she let's on. Now that I think of it, she been throwing hints out to Sensei that she knows something is fishy, and she definitely knew that someone was in his wardrobe when she came into his room last update.

If I had to bet on it, I would say that if Yumi is first, it'll be from her defending Chika from Psycho Ami. I'm sure that she'll be in the know of the apartment if and once Chika and Chinami move in and very likely would be around once stabby time initiates. What happens after it initiates is anyone's guess.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Interesting thought, though that was hard to follow simply cause you need to break your text up into more paragraphs. It's not just a stylistic choice, paragraph breaks aid the mind in processing data into chunks, no breaks and you overflow the buffer, degrading the data transfer. I had to retread your biggest block several times.
Yeah it was my first time writing here, and I got too caught up in letting the ideas spew out that I forgot how to structure words probably lol.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
IIRC, Maya indicates the Psycho Ami activates when she realizes that the perfect world she's established for her and Akira isn't working as intended, which could mean anything from verifiable proof that Akira is fucking other women to finding out that someone is aware of the reset cycle and actively trying to figure out a way to break it, which would end the perfect world she's created.

So pregnancy and jealousy would definitely trigger that.

As to whether or not Psycho Ami would survive resets, it is entirely possible that she'll survive "soft" resets (the resets Akira makes it through), but is deactivated by "hard" resets (the ones where Akira also gets reset), as hard resets tend to "restore factory defaults," so to speak. That first day in the classroom, at least, tends to "reboot" each girl's opinion of him, and Maya mentions that sometimes Molly and Tsuneyo join the class, sometimes they don't -- indicating that it appears to be a function of how long a version of Akira lasts more than anything else.

It's also very likely that Psycho Ami is a constant, but that she masks it well until the variables spin out of her control again.
Maya specifically says it's the resets that seem to trigger her, which is why she immediately asked if Ayane brought them up to her.

If jealousy alone was enough then I'd think Maya would have been trying to prevent Sensei from being with anyone except Ami the whole time. Or even rejecting Ami would have likely been enough to trigger her.

It's possible that Psycho Ami could survive "soft" resets, but I see no actual evidence for it yet. Maya has never mentioned anyone else surviving a reset, and if Psycho Ami was actually able to, I'm not sure how Maya as we know her is still around. Of course, Maya could just think she survived, etc.

Psycho Ami does seem like a constant consequence to revealing the resets to her, though.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes