KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So, what's everyone's thoughts on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this also was before noriko actually joined the class, who admitted to stalking the old district to try and find akira, baby finches also implies that maya used to go to the old district if you want to assume some of the redacted words were talking about it and noriko.
it very well could just have been that...
but damn do i like the homeless people attack her theory

Reactions: DeSkel15

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
A major reason I consider Ayane one of the more dangerous girls in class. Rich, can pull guns, bananas, and swords, out of nowhere, and knows Karate to a degree. Plus she's apparently confident she can take Yumi.
so was uta and that ended in tragedy

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
this also was before noriko actually joined the class, who admitted to stalking the old district to try and find akira, baby finches also implies that maya used to go to the old district if you want to assume some of the redacted words were talking about it and noriko.
it very well could just have been that...
but damn do i like the homeless people attack her theory
Tsuneyo: "Noodles Attack!"
Kaori: "John Attack!"
KnowNoHope: "Homeless Attack!"
Lmao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
so was uta and that ended in tragedy
Uta isn't the brightest. Like around Miku level, hence why she challenged Yumi to an arm wrestling match the first day she met her.

Ayane on the other hand is actually way smarter than she lets on. Plus she got weapons while Yumi got water bottles.

Reactions: rianzz

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Uta isn't the brightest. Like around Miku level, hence why she challenged Yumi to an arm wrestling match the first day she met her.

Ayane on the other hand is actually way smarter than she lets on. Plus she got weapons while Yumi got water bottles.
yumi has her yakuza sword, its like her only room decoration that doesnt look stolen or pulled out of a gamestop dumpster
1686017735526.png

also is it just me or it weird how the girls can decorate their dorm rooms with weapons and how no one brings it up
tsuneyo has swords, sana has a handgun, i wonder if i missed any others

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
on a side note anyone remember what event it was when a homeless person reached out and started talking/attacking akira
Btw, in Kirin's "At the edge of the riverbank", an old woman throws a tooth at Sensei. There's probably other times, but that's what comes to mind.

yumi has her yakuza sword, its like her only room decoration that doesnt look stolen or pulled out of a gamestop dumpster
View attachment 2678141

also is it just me or it weird how the girls can decorate their dorm rooms with weapons and how no one brings it up
I'm surprised Yumi hadn't sold that if it's real, but yeah fair enough. My bets still on Ayane though.

Now, I want to see Yumi vs Tsuneyo in swordsmanship. Albeit Tsuneyo seems stronger, more skilled, and more ruthless.
Also, I'm pretty sure that Handgun in the donuts box is Ayane's, but I could be wrong.

Io has a bunch of box openers and pills, Noriko has her knife and probably some other stuff like drugs or rope. Touka likely has mace and stuff. Besides that tho, I can't recall the others having weapons.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
View attachment 2678141

Their creepy male teacher visits the dorms on a nightly basis. No one responsible is actually checking up on them, and everyone in the class is too weird to be weirded out by everyone else's weirdness.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Btw, in Kirin's "At the edge of the riverbank", an old woman throws a tooth at Sensei. There's probably other times, but that's what comes to mind.

I'm surprised Yumi hadn't sold that if it's real, but yeah fair enough. My bets still on Ayane though.

Now, I want to see Yumi vs Tsuneyo in swordsmanship. Albeit Tsuneyo seems stronger, more skilled, and more ruthless.
Also, I'm pretty sure that Handgun in the donuts box is Ayane's, but I could be wrong.

Io has a bunch of box openers and pills, Noriko has her knife and probably some other stuff like drugs or rope. Touka likely has mace and stuff. Besides that tho, I can't recall the others having weapons.
in regards to yumi vs tsuneyo... i actually think yumi was trained but never brings it up because she hates her yakuza background. with her background she would actually be trained to kill not get points or compete like tsuneyo was.
thanks that was the event i wanted to rewatch

Their creepy male teacher visits the dorms on a nightly basis. No one responsible is actually checking up on them, and everyone in the class is too weird to be weirded out by everyone else's weirdness.
technically sensei is the one checking up on them and is responsible for them

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Well knowing martial arts or killing techniques doesn't really matter as long as Ami can basically butcher you anytime she wanted to.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
in regards to yumi vs tsuneyo... i actually think yumi was trained but never brings it up because she hates her yakuza background. with her background she would actually be trained to kill not get points or compete like tsuneyo was.
thanks that was the event i wanted to rewatch
Considering some of the Yakuza got their ass kicked by a starving teen like Yuki, and their leader (Yumi's father) is apparently a pussy, I wouldn't really take them that seriously. Seems more like they are just bullies. Yumi could be trained, but we know Tsuneyo is a 3 times Kendo champion.

Also Tsuneyo may have been trying to kill her opponents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If there's one thing replaying this game is teaching me it's that there are a few characters i really don't give a shit about. Like i don't hate them nor am i uninvested in their stories in the up to date part of the game but in the early game, dude... Futaba is boooooring and Rin is too simplistic, she seems to have no depth before her first bipolar downswing, and Sana is still very adorable but i forgot how painful she is early on. Really just want to kind of skip 50% of chapter 1.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
If there's one thing replaying this game is teaching me it's that there are a few characters i really don't give a shit about. Like i don't hate them nor am i uninvested in their stories in the up to date part of the game but in the early game, dude... Futaba is boooooring and Rin is too simplistic, she seems to have no depth before her first bipolar downswing, and Sana is still very adorable but i forgot how painful she is early on. Really just want to kind of skip 50% of chapter 1.
Well let's not forget who wrote them lol if Selly still had slightly less mediocre writing skills now, then imagine how awfully written chapter 1 was. I skipped a lot of parts just before Tsuneyo and Molly transferred. I have to agree that the first part was painful to go through, but it's a bit worth to look into it just to clarify if I skipped some important shiet

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes