Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
semi-sociopathic
Ha! Only semi? You're havin' a laugh, chick's full blown socioopath. I wonder if she had planned to fuck him that night before she learned his name, she's been the queen of teasing until now and i could easily see her just immitating sex in her original plan, maaaaaaaybe something sexual given she'd already possibly blown him by that point depending on choice flags but it wouldn't have to be intercourse.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ha! Only semi? You're havin' a laugh, chick's full blown socioopath. I wonder if she had planned to fuck him that night before she learned his name, she's been the queen of teasing until now and i could easily see her just immitating sex in her original plan, maaaaaaaybe something sexual given she'd already possibly blown him by that point depending on choice flags but it wouldn't have to be intercourse.
Eh, her caring a lot about Futaba and taking care of her mother who apparently can't take care of herself, makes it hard for me to consider her an actual sociopath. I can see why others would though.

I have no idea if she planned on actually having sex, but considering she planned on sharing a room with Sensei, knows him, and was more or less completely in control, I can see it being her plan or at least one of them. Having people hear her having her first time while they finger eachother, definitely seems up her alley.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Either she's recognized his name from his(or Sekai's) works, recognized his name from her dreams, or possibly recognized the name from her mother mentioning it, which means they might be related, and Nodoka is the incest girl, so it might be a dream come true to her.

Then again it could just be a girl finding out the name of her crush long before she ever thought she would. Nodoka is still a teen. A semi-sociopathic one, but still.
There is also now the idea floating about that nodoka is actually futaba's imaginary friend given life and she embodies everything futaba wishes she was...
And that nodoka is slowly getting consumed by sekai's personality
Sounds cool at least
'Her mother' she took care of would then be futaba if true...
Shes just a girl that started existing one day after all but still has a mother

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There is also now the idea floating about that nodoka is actually futaba's imaginary friend given life and she embodies everything futaba wishes she was...
And that nodoka is slowly getting consumed by sekai's personality
Sounds cool at least
Yeah, definitely sounds cool. If Futaba can create characters though, maybe an Elf girl will show up eventually?

I mean, not that I'd hope an Elf girl would show up, or anything...

I'm also not saying I would not be fine if an Elf girl does or does not show up at some point.

Have I been wondering if an Elf girl or some Elf related cosplay would show up, since Futaba mentioned them, though? Well..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Yeah, definitely sounds cool. If Futaba can create characters though, maybe an Elf girl will show up eventually?

I mean, not that I'd hope an Elf girl would show up, or anything...

I'm also not saying I would not be fine if an Elf girl does or does not show up at some point.

Have I been wondering if an Elf girl or some Elf related cosplay would show up, since Futaba mentioned them, though? Well..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you show me how to make the box chat in-game visible like yours?

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Think it's more to do with the fact she is possessed by S.A. who talks to her in her manic writing phases and when she is sleeping. She is sekai's 'ghost writer' in other words
Yep discord mods and admins gaslight like fucking crazy insulting people over all that.

After this I'm extremely confident on the following:
tsuenyos dad is kept in Akira's old tutoring pad.
The 'users' are in direct reference to the laptop and that user 1 is nozumu and user 2 is sensei. Someone has sensei's password and f's with the system constantly. Either user 3 or 4 is Ami, I think it's user 4, ami doesn't need it really if she can control user 2.
I'm only pretty sure ami is wire god
Ami created a world for sensei afterall

Things I'm not sure on.
We are starting to get implications of a cult, maybe real human trafficking going on, probably connected. Seems like the major connecting peices for it are yasu, nodoka and maybe futaba. I imagine the yakuza might be involved in it only because... they can do it easier. I'm with holding judgement on these cause they are very shallow in scope
And User 5 is the discord mods, the god of gaslight lol

Reactions: KnowNoHope

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So dicking around replaying stuff, again, cause i am like that, and i was checking out when Tsuneyo and Molly are first introduced and things around that area and i found a cute little thing we didn't know back then but do now. In the scene "what's done is done" Ayana mentions to Sana how some guys love the smol and precious look and at that very moment Maya's eyes drift off to the side of the room in that sort of sad, melancholic way where she's clearly thinking about her early days with Akira. Like, i get Selly has probably had 80% of this story worked out before he made his first release and this stuff might even be from the reworked stuff, not sure where that stuff stops, but the idea these little hints are peppered into the game that only show their relevance much much later when replaying is nice. I just like it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So
After this update
I have heard theories connecting each girl and side girl to Akira through his brother, Sekai, the accident, etc. In some way or another. (Some of them outrageous with a near 0 possibility of being true, but still it exists)
Except one girl
Haruka
She's got no connection theory at all that I've heard.
Just a coffee shop owner married to a guy that is in the space war.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
So dicking around replaying stuff, again, cause i am like that, and i was checking out when Tsuneyo and Molly are first introduced and things around that area and i found a cute little thing we didn't know back then but do now. In the scene "what's done is done" Ayana mentions to Sana how some guys love the smol and precious look and at that very moment Maya's eyes drift off to the side of the room in that sort of sad, melancholic way where she's clearly thinking about her early days with Akira. Like, i get Selly has probably had 80% of this story worked out before he made his first release and this stuff might even be from the reworked stuff, not sure where that stuff stops, but the idea these little hints are peppered into the game that only show their relevance much much later when replaying is nice. I just like it.
I'd strongly recommend anyone who has played this game once and loved it to go for another playthrough. The amount of details put into the early chapters is incredible. This part from Noriko's "Kind of, yes. Kind of, no" is my favorite, and I believe this was a bit before we learn about the true relationship between Maya and Sensei.
1685868163623.png 1685868236769.png
1685868400945.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So
After this update
I have heard theories connecting each girl and side girl to Akira through his brother, Sekai, the accident, etc. In some way or another. (Some of them outrageous with a near 0 possibility of being true, but still it exists)
Except one girl
Haruka
She's got no connection theory at all that I've heard.
Just a coffee shop owner married to a guy that is in the space war.
Probably not actually her, but there is a pink haired girl in the upside down house, that has different pink hair than Noriko, so I theorized a while back that Haruka could have been that girl in some way, and I suppose "Papa" who seems related to the house could be Nozomu, which means there's possibly some relation to Sensei. Haruka could have been (or perhaps still is) part of the Nozomu cult shit and the upside house stuff. Not to mention may have been having sex with Nozomu who was possibly Sara's teacher, behind her back, similar to how she'll have sex with Sensei behind her husband's and Sara's back.

Besides that though, Haruka's importance isn't really clear at all. No kids, and besides being friends with Sara and Maki, and being somewhat a predatorial guardian to Rin and Molly, she doesn't really have much going on with her.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
All that talk about the girl's heights got me feeling bummed out no one with the character cards hangs around here any more, one them, if willing, would've been able to load them up into Koikatsu and line them up for us.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Probably not actually her, but there is a pink haired girl in the upside down house, that has different pink hair than Noriko, so I theorized a while back that Haruka could have been that girl in some way, and I suppose "Papa" who seems related to the house could be Nozomu, which means there's possibly some relation to Sensei. Haruka could have been (or perhaps still is) part of the Nozomu cult shit and the upside house stuff. Not to mention may have been having sex with Nozomu who was possibly Sara's teacher, behind her back, similar to how she'll have sex with Sensei behind her husband's and Sara's back.

Besides that though, Haruka's importance isn't really clear at all. No kids, and besides being friends with Sara and Maki, and being somewhat a predatorial guardian to Rin and Molly, she doesn't really have much going on with her.
Which event shows a pink hair girl in the upside down house

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Which event shows a pink hair girl in the upside down house
Kirin's "Bye, Bye, Boner". The event where Noriko and Kirin watch it with Sensei.

There's also Hexadecimal on the whiteboard that gets referenced in Nodoka's event seemingly by the girl who loves Lavender.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Kirin's "Bye, Bye, Boner". The event where Noriko and Kirin watch it with Sensei.

There's also Hexadecimal on the whiteboard that gets referenced in Nodoka's event seemingly by the girl who loves Lavender.
Not sure if anyone have mentioned it yet but Wakana might like Lavender tea, maybe it's just an ongoing theme.
1685875230996.png

Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes