FireCazador

May 22, 2020
If anyone forgot to grind any they can just use the URM to fix their save from the start of this patch, like EVERYONE SHOULD BE DOING CAUSE FUCK GRINDING.
I wish i discovered and used this before xdd I had to repeat like a whole chapter to grind those mf point to not miss that event.

But after using it all have been bright, i dont have to grind anymore so my guys, just use the wonderful URM, no more grinding and worrying about the fking requirments for new updates. PRAISE BE
1690931838177.png

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I wish i discovered and used this before xdd I had to repeat like a whole chapter to grind those mf point to not miss that event.

But after using it all have been bright, i dont have to grind anymore so my guys, just use the wonderful URM, no more grinding and worrying about the fking requirments for new updates. PRAISE BE
View attachment 2818334
I used to advertise games i liked in my sig but i found myself praising and recommending the URM so often i decided it would be better to just put a permanent ad for it in there so the word spreads passively, i seriously cannot praise it enough, it just DELETES Selly-ness from the game. I also fell in love with the renaming and word replacement functions added more recently, so easy to get rid of shit i can't stand from any game that has them (one game has the MC go on and on about coffee so i replaced that word with beer, to much humour). At this point, i refuse to play renpy games without it. As far as i'm concerned it's effectively an inbuilt component of renpy.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, after what Himawari said about Ami, i'm not sure what to make of Maya's claims about her now... it doesn't add up, Maya says she can go full psycho yandere but Himawari says she's all bark no bite... is Maya lying? Does Himawari just mean she's protecting her mom? Also, wouldn't Ayane spent like 18 hours with her daughter or something... that's a lot of time to talk about stuff.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
hey I noticed you were talking about drm, do I like load my save once put gui in game files and then I'm good to get cares? (I'm new to doing this)
Just in case you downloaded the care packages i would recommend you to have a back up of the saves (if you didnt install them but still want to remove drm you just have to change the gui.rpi file, you dont need to load or place the saves in the folder again)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You know, after what Himawari said about Ami, i'm not sure what to make of Maya's claims about her now... it doesn't add up, Maya says she can go full psycho yandere but Himawari says she's all bark no bite... is Maya lying? Does Himawari just mean she's protecting her mom? Also, wouldn't Ayane spent like 18 hours with her daughter or something... that's a lot of time to talk about stuff.
A few possibility I conjured:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

So who did you guys choose for the contests you got to decide?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There's also the possibility that The Shapeshifter is lying. For all we know, she could be shapeshifting into Ami or Maya and playing everyone.

For example, The Psycho Ami that Maya saw could have actually been the Shapeshifter this whole time.

Of course, Ami could have also implanted the Psycho Ami stuff as False Memories in order to control Maya. There's no real way to know until we know.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There's also the possibility that The Shapeshifter is lying. For all we know, she could be shapeshifting into Ami or Maya and playing everyone.

For example, The Psycho Ami that Maya saw could have actually been the Shapeshifter this whole time.

Of course, Ami could have also implanted the Psycho Ami stuff as False Memories in order to control Maya. There's no real way to know until we know.
I feel like this is unlikely, based on Vibes from the shapeshifter. She does seem a bit too trustworthy and friendly, but it would be a pretty big rug pull for her to just suddenly go evil, in my opinion

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes