Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Now that the summer event is gone and we seem to be reaching the end of chapter, are there any girl that has made you completely reevaluate her character lately?
Looking up at an old tierlist I made and I just love how Ayane went from what I believed to be one of the most bland characters to one of my picks for best girl which is something I truly did not expect. Ever since she's made aware of the Rooftop Apocalypse she just keeps getting better and her confrontations with Kirin and now Ami were just chef's kiss.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I feel like this is unlikely, based on Vibes from the shapeshifter. She does seem a bit too trustworthy and friendly, but it would be a pretty big rug pull for her to just suddenly go evil, in my opinion
I mean, it might not be sudden at all and might have nothing to do with "evil". The Shapeshifter seems to just be doing her job most of the time, and following the rules:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We just don't really know what that job is or what those rules are.

She also hasn't exactly shown she's actually on Sensei's side. If anything she's implied he isn't supposed to figure things out:
Albeit, that could be what's in his best interest.

I mean she's literally hiding her motives, working with supernatural entities, is a shapeshifter, and knows how to manipulate Sensei's mind to make things happen or unhappen. She's also possibly insane and tried to sell Goat Urine:
and might even be the one driving Nodoka mad:
She's definitely suspicious.

Besides her being possibly Sensei's and Ayane's unborn shapeshifting daughter as a teenager, there's not really much reason to trust her. Any "help" she gives could be simply her job or in her best interest. Maybe both.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
You know, after what Himawari said about Ami, i'm not sure what to make of Maya's claims about her now... it doesn't add up, Maya says she can go full psycho yandere but Himawari says she's all bark no bite... is Maya lying? Does Himawari just mean she's protecting her mom? Also, wouldn't Ayane spent like 18 hours with her daughter or something... that's a lot of time to talk about stuff.
I'm beginning to think that "psycho Ami" is just a coping mechanism for Maya (only beginning, mind you; I still believe that Ami is going to kill a bitch eventually). Maybe it was Maya who did all of that horrendous shit, and when she finally came to her senses, she intentionally forgot who actually committed the act.

So my bet on probability is -

Psycho Ami = 75%

Psycho Maya = 20%

Psycho Ayane = 5% (She won't get killed if she's the one killing everybody.)

And something about the extended disappearance does not sit right with me; even though Ami possibly took her out past the city so she wouldn't get back (or to be recovered after she learned her "lesson"), it still shouldn't have taken Himawari 18+ hours to get Ayane back. So some shit definitely went down, and I bet our sunflower is going to pull some devious fuckery of her own. She hasn't been malicious yet, but that's no reason to trust her completely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now that the summer event is gone and we seem to be reaching the end of chapter, is there any girl that has made you completely reevaluate her character lately?
Looking up at an old tierlist I made and I just love how Ayane went from what I believed to be one of the most bland characters to one of my picks for best girl which is something I truly did not expect. Ever since she's made aware of the Rooftop Apocalypse she just keeps getting better and her confrontations with Kirin and now Ami were just chef's kiss.
Based off this Chapter compared to the last: Otoha went down in my tier list since she's becoming more or less dickless Sensei. Was apathetic, now I just dislike her.

On the other hand, Kirin has went from disliked to begrudgingly starting to like, since she's becoming a decent(?) Human being(?). Very conflicted.

I like Predator Haruka a lot better than Desperate Haruka. I like Post Grief Makoto better than Pre Grief Makoto. I am not the biggest fan of Post Sekai Restored Sensei. His lovey-doveyness makes his Scumness stand out even more, and tbh, him telling the girls he loves them makes me think this:

Kaori, Niki, Nodoka, Maya, Sana, Sara, and Sekai have definitely became more and more interesting. Nao-chan is Nao-chan, so she's got a tier of her own. The rest of the girls haven't changed much for me.

The Noodle Queen is killing it though:
As usual, bro.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'FactorScale' <'Image' u'gui/main_menujune2023.png'> 0.3 0.3 True>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/main_menujune2023.png'. why does it keep doing this when I click Change Menu Image and how do I fix it
Did you check if you have that png? If not there it is. (save it at: /game/gui)
Otherwise i dont know how to solve it
main_menujune2023.png

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm out of reactions, again, so the last like 20 to 30 posts miss out unfortunately, even those more than half were fully deserving cause they got me doing hard thinks.

After this update i kind of wonder of Himawari is like an agent of Pareidolia cause she kind of seems like that'd fit with how she helped Ayane and given that big P is supposedly weaker than the other two and kind of tries to balance things between them it might make sense why Himawari would 'work' for them, like as an agent of big P they let her participate or spectate but there are rules she has to follow and since she'd have a vested interest since it involves her parents, she'd want to follow those rules to keep getting access... i dunno, it's half a theory, just kind feels right in a way.

Mission for the theory dudes, take this idea and split it up in your head, first assume it is correct and gather arguments for it, then dismantle it, i'm pretty shit at theory'ing and kinda need to outsource this idea to your more insightful minds.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I'm out of reactions, again, so the last like 20 to 30 posts miss out unfortunately, even those more than half were fully deserving cause they got me doing hard thinks.

After this update i kind of wonder of Himawari is like an agent of Pareidolia cause she kind of seems like that'd fit with how she helped Ayane and given that big P is supposedly weaker than the other two and kind of tries to balance things between them it might make sense why Himawari would 'work' for them, like as an agent of big P they let her participate or spectate but there are rules she has to follow and since she'd have a vested interest since it involves her parents, she'd want to follow those rules to keep getting access... i dunno, it's half a theory, just kind feels right in a way.

Mission for the theory dudes, take this idea and split it up in your head, first assume it is correct and gather arguments for it, then dismantle it, i'm pretty shit at theory'ing and kinda need to outsource this idea to your more insightful minds.
In the last happy event we hear that Himawari Co. is part of the Great Pareidolia Mall, so the two are probably connected somehow. Moreover, during the scene where we first see Sekai, Himawari says she has come to save us, which seems a recurring theme with the "big P" as well

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I'm beginning to think that "psycho Ami" is just a coping mechanism for Maya (only beginning, mind you; I still believe that Ami is going to kill a bitch eventually). Maybe it was Maya who did all of that horrendous shit, and when she finally came to her senses, she intentionally forgot who actually committed the act.

So my bet on probability is -

Psycho Ami = 75%

Psycho Maya = 20%

Psycho Ayane = 5% (She won't get killed if she's the one killing everybody.)

And something about the extended disappearance does not sit right with me; even though Ami possibly took her out past the city so she wouldn't get back (or to be recovered after she learned her "lesson"), it still shouldn't have taken Himawari 18+ hours to get Ayane back. So some shit definitely went down, and I bet our sunflower is going to pull some devious fuckery of her own. She hasn't been malicious yet, but that's no reason to trust her completely.
I think it naive to think that Ami won't do anything to Ayane. I don't think Maya is lying and most importantly Ami is an arakawa. Current Ami is trying to change her ways for Sensei and if going by a theory then this world is made for Ami. Soon, we will probably see Ayane dying if she is not protected by one of the God. Even then, Ami is probably still the most powerful being.
Ps- I also don't trust the shapeshifter, it would be sekai for all we know. Also, it was pretty strange that Ami didn't do anything to Ayane after she slapped her. Guess it wasn't her trigger and what's funny is Ami got her best friend back. So, in a way, did Ami won?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes