Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"fine, be that way."
This has been the first patch I've had to wait for (and oh god waiting another month is actually hell? how have any of you lasted this long?) but I'm happy enough with how everything turned out because it was a nice 'break' from everything going to shit...Even if it's just a setup for MORE things to go bad.
We suffer... and we discuss ever more fringe and convoluted theories about what every tiny detail could mean.
Any theories as to who the third moon represents?
Big P, Yasu can't 'see' Pareidolia for some reason apparently.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Regarding the whole Ami/Psycho Ami/Maya dynamic.

Maya is an unreliable source -- I'm not saying she's lying, but that she's already shown to have not interpreted the data she had properly, which has led to a number of wrong conclusions so far.

She may have seen Psycho Ami, but that doesn't mean she saw Ami go psycho. It could have been one of the angels piloting Ami, a shapeshifter posing as Ami (presumably, the existence of Himawarii implies that there might be others), or one of the other versions of Ami floating around (Bound Nao, broken Ami, etc). Not armed with the knowledge that the other potential Ami's or angelic abilities exist, she put 2 and 2 together and didn't realize that she got 22, not 4.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So, Random Theory Time: There never was an incoming "Dark Phase". It's "The Dark's Phase":
Something tells me things are going to get chaotic and emotional in Spring.
If the dark phase does indeed mean "phase of the dark god" then does that mean there is a harem god?

• Haha
Reactions: JelF547 and saerav

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Nothings happening after the "Amy" mall event. Says there's a ton of events, but I can't figure out how to trigger the SOBs. Just broke 1000 days trying to trigger something.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If the dark phase does indeed mean "phase of the dark god" then does that mean there is a harem god?
Like others mentioned, HOPE is likely the Harem god in this game. Albeit, the Harem likely wouldn't actually be for Sensei:
Sana and Maya seem to be some of it's main targets, hence Yasu creeping on Sana, and saying things like it wants Maya:
Yasu seems to be it's "best girl" even if she might be cheating on him accidentally at times. All these beings taking turns mind fucking her, leaving her like:
Seriously though, this poor girl.

Jul 23, 2021
Like others mentioned, HOPE is likely the Harem god in this game. Albeit, the Harem likely wouldn't actually be for Sensei:
Sana and Maya seem to be some of it's main targets, hence Yasu creeping on Sana, and saying things like it wants Maya:
Yasu seems to be it's "best girl" even if she might be cheating on him accidentally at times. All these beings taking turns mind fucking her, leaving her like:
Seriously though, this poor girl.
Touka overcomes the gods with the power of breasts and motherly love, Yasu and Sana never lewd and we live with (Insert multiple best girls) happily forever after? Please? No? Aw :(

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Speaking of which, my unofficial tier list, but paying more attention right now on the 2nd playthrough, Touka shot up several tiers.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Touka overcomes the gods with the power of breasts and motherly love, Yasu and Sana never lewd and we live with (Insert multiple best girls) happily forever after? Please? No? Aw :(
Honestly, I'm just hoping no one (else) ends up murdered or worse.

My thought process each update:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I highly doubt there is anything to this but has anybody else noticed that the wizards are the bravest when it comes to eating food that others think will kill them? Chinami keeps asking for peanuts (which would actually kill her), Tsukasa chose to be "the sacrifice" and try the tacos first and Nao-chan volunteered to judge the cooking contest. Like I said it's probably nothing, I just found it odd.

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
Is Nodoka a part of the Arakawas? I remember Ami saying something about a girl who used to come to their house when she was little and she had different hair than Noriko. Maybe that was young Nodoka? She shares the same hair color as Himawari, which I think is a recessive gene of the Arakawa family. She also enjoys incest a lot, which is basically an Arakawa tradition

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Is Nodoka a part of the Arakawas? I remember Ami saying something about a girl who used to come to their house when she was little and she had different hair than Noriko. Maybe that was young Nodoka? She shares the same hair color as Himawari, which I think is a recessive gene of the Arakawa family. She also enjoys incest a lot, which is basically an Arakawa tradition
Honestly with Nodoka calling Sensei dad on multiple occasions and this game's love for foreshadowing, I wouldn't be surprised. Her hair is also similar to Ami and Sekai.
Oh and her boobs are small like Ami and Sekai too. Massive red flag.

Reactions: Riolol

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Honestly with Nodoka calling Sensei dad on multiple occasions and this game's love for foreshadowing, I wouldn't be surprised. Her hair is also similar to Ami and Sekai.
Oh and her boobs are small like Ami and Sekai too. Massive red flag.
Her weird story about an old woman with lavender hair, obsession with Futaba, obsession with incest, and sharing near identical eye colors with Futaba has had me thinking for a couple of updates that she might be some sort of... temporally displaced daughter of Futaba and Akira.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
First, please forgive me if i come up with something someone already pointed out, but had to go through about 7 pages worth of posts. But feel free to clear me out on things i might have gotten wrong or something.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes