Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Oh believe me, many have brought it up. They usually get banned form his discord for suggesting that the current design is anything but perfection.
What, like saying it would be nice to have a next button on the girl's events screen to just go to the next girl instead of back and manual select would be enough to get you banned?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, Sekai 'fell in love' with him when he was still a baby/toddler so i'd strongly suspect she'd have been around to mother him as much as she could, dunno about Saki but if you told me he saw Sekai as his main mother figure i wouldn't be at all surprised.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2820720

Alright, this is what's coming next, some pretty good characters to directly follow up on after that last update, pretty much everyone i was wanting to follow up with after it too.
Shit! I should’ve chosen Uta over Chika if I knew Uta’s events are coming right up, got distracted by that new risqué swimsuit; this better not makes me miss events!

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
is there like a premade tier list maker of this or did you make this from scratch? if it's something i can just drag and drop, may I have a link?
Oh, I forgot to link on the original post, tierlist created by Sel himself

Reactions: saerav

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Oh believe me, many have brought it up. They usually get banned form his discord for suggesting that the current design is anything but perfection.
Yeah I'm aware, I honestly don't think the server is bad, you can have some meaningful conversations there and all, though I must say I do prefer foruns since it's easier to catch up and stay on topic, but the cultish nature it carries around bothers me a lot and I do believe that toxic positivity may lead to many bad decisions.
The game does make bank and as said Sel's work ethic is flawless, but I truly believe he wouldn't feel as ostracized on the VN community (like the VNDB incident) as he does if he listened to some constructive criticism, QOL changes is neither hard to implement nor does it harm the game design. Although, yea, to be fair, in that particular incident some people were just assholish for the simple fact that the game is based on KK.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hey guys, I need some help with the cheat mod for changing affection and lust. I can't seem to open the dev console after placing it into the subfolder, is it still shift + O to open it? Or is it something else

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I wonder what his response would be if someone pointed out a spelling error.:p
He thanks them and corrects the error. If he doesn't have time to get to it right away, a screen grab of it gets pinned as a reminder for him to go back in later.

He actually responds rather well to feature requests. It's people whining about the puzzles that he doesn't respond well to, and at this points it's more because he's already said that he's not going to change it 100 times, and people continuing to ask are, in his mind, just doing it to troll him.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes