Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
If youre using the marvellous URM its ALT+M
To be honest not sure what I'm using since my first time. I just clicked the cheat mod in exteas, and downloaded the attachment for it. Then placed it in subfolder. The dev console still not popping up though

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I spent a long time staring at this screen, imagining each girl has a scene to play when i hit 'next' and placed them based on how pumped i was to watch the scene, then i had to do it all over again once everyone was on the list to make sure no one was unequal to everyone else on their rank. Thank fuck there weren't even more ranks, that was already a bit too fine a sieve for my dunce brain. Also, this ranking is about each girl as an entire package, not just their popularity in my mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, any thoughts on the Ayane Chika Sensei Threesome after the last update?:
I don't think Ayane is happy about it.. Being straight, and seemingly into Monoamory. Especially after possibly Kirin, and how Chika doesn't seem aware of her with Sensei, while she has already been aware of Chika.

Kind of hoping Ayane slaps the shit out of Sensei.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
What an update, just played through it. I'm seriously curious on Nadoka now, with how she is portrayed (and fucked) towards the end. And damn...Haruka really is a sense slave now huh?

Ayana speaking to Ami towards the end like thar as well, very nice. Seems Ami is manipulative, but also spread some light on Maya...seems she isnt as innocent as I thought, and feels guilty about it? If anyone knows more please enlighten me. This game is really entertaining.

Also yeah, that shit with Otoha confesion is definitely about Noriko. Curious to see how that goes a long, since she really doesn't seem to care as much about Rin and is actually kindve not as interesting as I thought as well. Especially considering we know how Rin felt now about Akira before Otoha came along

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, i gotta say, twisted as it would be in reality and definitely not something i'd want to see with real human beings, watching Haruka's induction into statutory raping is intensely enjoyable. It's morbidly fascinating but also intensely engaging to watch. Hearing she desires access to Sana and Makoto is... i don't get why but it sends strong waves of dopamine through my head. I'm probably not explaining it well but we've all had those moments where something new we never knew we were into suddenly dumps tonnes of neurotransmitters through our heads, the excitement and adrenaline jitters can be overwhelming, like a drug it just blows your current self out and leaves you wanting more. I want to watch her fall, i want to watch her fulfil her fantasies, i want to watch her experience the full breadth of her corruption and see how she reacts to it all. I guess i'm a lot like Nodoka in this sense and i can totally get why she reacts to it the way she does, true novelty and authentic experience... damn, never actually thought i'd relate to fucking Nodoka of all people... i must be more fucked in the head than i realise...

Edit: doubt anyone will touch this post :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
So yeah, I redownloaded the cheat mod link, to change lust and affection. Its still not opening dev console. Is it being linked to the correct post? If so I am sooo confused

Also decided to download the care packages. Tried to hold myself back, but...I need it. They should be safe to download now right? And I just slip them into the subfolder? Each care package?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So yeah, I redownloaded the cheat mod link, to change lust and affection. Its still not opening dev console. Is it being linked to the correct post? If so I am sooo confused

Also decided to download the care packages. Tried to hold myself back, but...I need it. They should be safe to download now right? And I just slip them into the subfolder? Each care package?
They are not safe if you do download them you have to patch the gui.rpy file every update.
As for the cheat mod I never used that one, but URM is very simple and easy to use.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
They are not safe if you do download them you have to patch the gui.rpy file every update.
As for the cheat mod I never used that one, but URM is very simple and easy to use.
How do I use the URM one? Or is there a link to it here? And how do I patch the gui.rpy? In like simpler terms. I read the post but am dumb with this stuff so

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And how do I patch the gui.rpy? In like simpler terms. I read the post but am dumb with this stuff so
For the care packages, don't bother installing them, 95% of their content can be viewed just by opening the folder and clicking the files, there's fuck all worth in reading the script files added.
How do I use the URM one? Or is there a link to it here?
I can provide a link! Look below.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Already done!
Oho I forgot you could click on that! Thanks

And as for the carepackages, I havent transferred them into the LIL main game I used or extracted them yet. Though I do have an older file from .30 I can probably sacrifice to view them. All I'd need to do is place the gui patch into the game folder? Or its really just better off clicking the files and viewing from there either way

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Oho I forgot you could click on that! Thanks

And as for the carepackages, I havent transferred them into the LIL main game I used or extracted them yet. Though I do have an older file from .30 I can probably sacrifice to view them. All I'd need to do is place the gui patch into the game folder? Or its really just better off clicking the files and viewing from there either way
for the care packages you will need a .27 or earlier, given that .28 was when all off this started

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
So, any thoughts on the Ayane Chika Sensei Threesome after the last update?:
Ayane & Chika probably no Ayane & Ami however.....

I've been thinking about this for a long while ever since Ayane joined the RTAS, I strongly believe that 1 girl from each dorm rooms will be able to recognized and be aware the time loops and resets and possibly join RTAS. Makoto, I suspected ever since the "White Oak Door" even. Tsuenyo since the 5th reset because she was walking out after the world ended and everyone else was in doll form. And now Nodoka because her story came off to me as an intentional metaphor of the time loops and resets.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes