k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
for the care packages you will need a .27 or earlier, given that .28 was when all off this started
There is no need to have a 0.27 save file for the carepackages, they don't add any event just scenes in the pc, they work at any point in the game.
Oho I forgot you could click on that! Thanks

And as for the carepackages, I havent transferred them into the LIL main game I used or extracted them yet. Though I do have an older file from .30 I can probably sacrifice to view them. All I'd need to do is place the gui patch into the game folder? Or its really just better off clicking the files and viewing from there either way
Yes, just put the drm free gui file in the /game folder and substitute it, you're gonna have to do this after every new update unless Selly boi removes the drm himself.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Oho I forgot you could click on that! Thanks

And as for the carepackages, I havent transferred them into the LIL main game I used or extracted them yet. Though I do have an older file from .30 I can probably sacrifice to view them. All I'd need to do is place the gui patch into the game folder? Or its really just better off clicking the files and viewing from there either way
If you leave the DRM on with un-sanitized versions of the care packages, it will delete your saves across all versions. Just FYI.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
If you leave the DRM on with un-sanitized versions of the care packages, it will delete your saves across all versions. Just FYI.
Huh...concerning. I just won't bother with the care packages then. While I downloaded the gui file I don't trust myself to do it correctly

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, i gotta say, twisted as it would be in reality and definitely not something i'd want to see with real human beings, watching Haruka's induction into statutory raping is intensely enjoyable. It's morbidly fascinating but also intensely engaging to watch. Hearing she desires access to Sana and Makoto is... i don't get why but it sends strong waves of dopamine through my head. I'm probably not explaining it well but we've all had those moments where something new we never knew we were into suddenly dumps tonnes of neurotransmitters through our heads, the excitement and adrenaline jitters can be overwhelming, like a drug it just blows your current self out and leaves you wanting more. I want to watch her fall, i want to watch her fulfil her fantasies, i want to watch her experience the full breadth of her corruption and see how she reacts to it all. I guess i'm a lot like Nodoka in this sense and i can totally get why she reacts to it the way she does, true novelty and authentic experience... damn, never actually thought i'd relate to fucking Nodoka of all people... i must be more fucked in the head than i realise...

Edit: doubt anyone will touch this post :ROFLMAO:
My reaction to your post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seeing Haruka become Scum is quite entertaining. Fall further Haruka and entertain me as you do.

Sincerely
A fellow Nodoka.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ayane & Chika probably no Ayane & Ami however.....

If you're not fucking your niece, Ami persuades Ayane to tell her she wants Sensei to breed Ami, and then tells Ayane to tell Sensei that as well:
Ami also threatens Ayane that she'll be mad if she doesn't, etc. More or less acts Psycho. "Good Uncle" Ami deserved that slap more than "Bad Uncle" Ami imo.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
well... that happened! patch 0.33 was crazy!

my thoughts: spoilers :x

- fuck ami/otoha
- that haruka scene was pretty fucked holy shit.... might have to go wholesome route for maki/haru soon
- still lost at the nodoka love story i will read over it again.. interesting yasu isnt?* aware of 3rd gods existence (pariedolia?) and her opinion on the story was interesting i guess
- W ayane :) poor maya :(
- i wonder if the sana confession scene plays out differently if you choose to not take advantage of her in ad infinium
- a lot of who to trust or can be trusted dialogue? went over my head i think maybe choosing a god soon idk
- poor uta when kirin started being toxic it gave me the feeling it was bringing up her past for her :(
- the rin/makoto confession was cute
- nodoka knows something of Sekai or of works she published ig

EDIT:

- Is it just me or did the Sensei writing a poem subplot feel hyped up/expected? Don't get me wrong the scene that we received w/ Wakana was worth it, but I was kinda like oh ok no poem i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: rianzz

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Imani got cucked wtf
Well, serves her right for being a total fuckin' chicken, like Sensei is gonna give a fuck about her scars, hot, wet, tight pussy is all he gives a shit about. She could've had a threesome with fuckin' Niki Nakayama but once again, a stupid human with stupid 'insecurities' cockblocks themselves from a good time. Lame.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Imagine disliking Otoha for being Sensei-lite. Her "how do I cope with being a bad person" confession to him was one of the stand-out scenes of the update. And there's also a lot of delicious irony in Chika feeling intense dislike for someone like this when they are not wearing the mask of her beloved.

On another note, what do people think about Noriko and Maya apparently having a childhood pact that divides the city between them, and one that Maya feels so strongly about she is not visiting the Old half to this day?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Imagine disliking Otoha for being Sensei-lite. Her "how do I cope with being a bad person" confession to him was one of the stand-out scenes of the update. And there's also a lot of delicious irony in Chika feeling intense dislike for someone like this when they are not wearing the mask of her beloved.

On another note, what do people think about Noriko and Maya apparently having a childhood pact that divides the city between them, and one that Maya feels so strongly about she is not visiting the Old half to this day?

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
So, any thoughts on the Ayane Chika Sensei Threesome after the last update?:
I don't think Ayane is happy about it.. Being straight, and seemingly into Monoamory. Especially after possibly Kirin, and how Chika doesn't seem aware of her with Sensei, while she has already been aware of Chika.

Kind of hoping Ayane slaps the shit out of Sensei.
Wow, that looks exactly as rude as I expected it to be. If there are scenes for Rin and Yumi later on that's gonna be rough.
I imagine Ayane has a lot of shit to call Sensei out on next update.
- Is it just me or did the Sensei writing a poem subplot feel hyped up/expected? Don't get me wrong the scene that we received w/ Wakana was worth it, but I was kinda like oh ok no poem i guess.
It was a little underwhelming, but I bet it gets brought up again more extensively in Wakana's next events. She also needs to slap some sense into him.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
- i wonder if the sana confession scene plays out differently if you choose to not take advantage of her in ad infinium
It plays out exactly the same without deviation. The finger-blasting in the public restroom scene and her accumulating feelings (or desires) are not affected by your choice back then .

Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
LOL judging from tier lists posted here seems like everyone already had their preference gradient figured out;

meanwhile I am sitting here with like 20 girls in S and 10 girls in A without anyone below B, before realizing how either indecisive or not selective I am :LOL:

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. Expected him to at least submit anonymously, since he at least wrote something when Touka gave him the apartment. Guess Selebus wanted to create a reason for Nodoka to dig into Arakawas that wasn't just more stalking Sensei and if he had submitted a poem he'd have just won instead of Ami.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
LOL judging from tier lists posted it seems like everyone already had their preference gradient figured out;

meanwhile I am sitting here with like 20 girls in S and 10 girls in A without anyone below B, before realizing how either indecisive or not selective I am :LOL:
I'm probably far too blunt to be indecisive lol. Like I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in Miku after this update:
She lost some brownie points.

Miku could have been higher than Molly:
Did a Tier List thingy:
It's more of a "who I find more interesting at the moment", list, tbh.
But Miku's excessive dummyness on top of Molly's true love mention:
plus her recent attempts to seduce Sensei, has edged her out when it comes to being interesting imo. Miku being dumb is losing it's flavor. If she wasn't pro Harem and on drugs, she'd probably be in C. Maybe D.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Well, serves her right for being a total fuckin' chicken, like Sensei is gonna give a fuck about her scars, hot, wet, tight pussy is all he gives a shit about. She could've had a threesome with fuckin' Niki Nakayama but once again, a stupid human with stupid 'insecurities' cockblocks themselves from a good time. Lame.
She could have gone with the opportunity if she told him about her scars beforehand tho

Idk fuck you Sel and your bitches if you even have one (probably his discord bitches)

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes