Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
yknkw I havent really seen many comments on the one update where an assumedlybGod in ami talks about something like a multiverse of worlds and stuff like that. What are the thoughts and theories on that? Would that have been one of the Gods like hope? Or another thing entirely

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
DeSkel15 do you have a photographic memory or something? There are a ridiculous number of events in this game, how are you always capable of finding exact scenes where information is?? It's genuinely impressive as hell.
I'm related to Nodoka. Don't let her know that though. I've heard the rumors..

Nah, It's more like I'm just a nerd, lmao. Lessons in Love happened to catch my interest, and tbh, it's nowhere near as hard to follow as some comic book stuff I was obsessed with as a kid.

Not to say I can remember everything. There's still likely things I've forgotten or simply didn't pay enough attention to. I've been meaning to replay it, as I know, I've likely missed some things, but I haven't gotten around to starting it just yet.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
For the Core Packages, can I install different months as I tried it with one but installing another month asked me to overwrite some files?

KumaOLD

Mar 3, 2022
This update is just hard and painful to read, I don't fully understand why
There is too much water in the text and the events are not very rich in meaning.
0.32 was interesting with a few exceptions, but 0.33 is one of the worst in chapter 3 so far

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bingoogus what routs does your save file follow? i mean, it obviously has baduncle and goodhomie, but what about the rest? like yumiknows?
Well, it's a 'nothing missed' save so whatever flag states are needed to not miss stuff is the most encompassing answer i can give you. If it had yumiknows i'd have missed the second half of the Nodoka/Yumi blackmail scene for example. Outside of things like that, you'd have to get more specific in your questions, like most girls lustnames are 'daddy' for example.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes