DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
1) Well, here is the main question - why does everyone love him so much if he is ordinary? And how can he be ordinary when literally everything around him is unusual? You might give me a tinfoil hat, but that just makes me think he's just as, if not more, unique than them.

2) in contrast to the words of Nao, one can cite the words of HOPE and, I don’t remember exactly, other gods and beings about the importance and uniqueness of Sensei.

I also thought here, maybe so that those who talk about the importance of Akira and those who say the opposite are talking about different "puzzles"?
Maybe Nao really doesn't need Akira for its current puzzle/goal, but that doesn't negate his importance and influence in general?

It's quite interesting to theorize over this. )
1) I mean Sensei's not ordinary even ignoring the supernatural stuff. 6"2ish, "huge cock", one of the only males around, and is teaching all girls that are likely still in puberty. Not to mention he has a low age range preference, and nearly everyone around him needs therapy and are desperate to feel whole. (Okay that last bit seems unfortunately ordinary in my experience, lmao.)

Still, even his black outs and Happy Events don't seem all that unique to him based off how Long Maya has mentioned there's been other guests:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and while Sensei was being quizzed in 'Untitled' it seems like the girls were as well:
Sensei seems to seem more important because he thinks he's more important:
He seems to be a narcissist at heart.

It's also hard to tell what Sensei has experienced is even real. Like his trips to the rooftop, outside of resets, don't make much sense, even in game, since it should be locked:
and like The Shapeshifter pointed out, he's not exactly trustworthy when it comes to what makes sense:
Overall: It's hard to judge how important Sensei is when we don't even know what's actually happening. Just what he seems to think is happening most of the time.

2) Personally, I'd place Nao's words above the others simply because it seems to have literally no reason to lie. It even showed him his past just because it could, and apparently Sensei wouldn't even remember what it said or did anyway:
HOPE and the Seasonal gods on the other hand seem more desperate, and Sensei could just be a way for them to access others. In HOPE's case it might just need a dick so it can "eat" the lust of the girls around Sensei, and grow stronger.

In retrospect, what makes Sensei so special might literally just come down to his dick..

Also, yeah, the gods and Nao all seem to have different goals and "puzzles". HOPE wants to fuck, The Wire god seems to want Order, Pareidolia seems to want to not be Concerned by how things are going. Nao seems to want to watch the puppets dance, and The World seems to want to watch everyone, well, cry and maybe burn?:
Then there's The Old One who just seems to want friends.

Whatever is actually going on is definitely going to be wild. I'll be so disappointed if Sensei's just in an insane asylum or something.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
This is me just smoking shit but do you imagine that the crash was planned by Nozomu itself to get revenge to Sekai and Sensei? Like he discovered he got cucked and killed Sekai and died to fuck with Sensei mind also making the gods mess with him and the ones near him.

Like i said this is just me going on a trip xd Probably there are some data somewhere saying more realistic and accurate facts about the crash.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This reminded me of something I noticed when I loaded the wrong save the other day. There's an event called "From the desk of the ninth god." Other than the apparent existence of a ninth god(and therefore potentially 4 other ones we don't know about) the narrator also mentions a few things that gave me some food for thought:

I can definitely see there being a Conceited god. Perhaps the 4th, who needs to be everything, fits this.

As for the possibly sudden 5 new gods, I'm not really sure what to think of that just yet, but the 9th god seems to imply it's job is to think in Nothing, so perhaps it's the Contemplating god or something.

As for "Nothing", it might actually be the name of something. We have a "god" named Hope, and another seemingly called The World, as well as Pareidolia. I wouldn't be all that surprised by a god called "Nothing".

Overall: I think there needs to be more references to this 9th god, etc, before anything can really be understood.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This is me just smoking shit but do you imagine that the crash was planned by Nozomu itself to get revenge to Sekai and Sensei? Like he discovered he got cucked and killed Sekai and died to fuck with Sensei mind also making the gods mess with him and the ones near him.

Like i said this is just me going on a trip xd Probably there are some data somewhere saying more realistic and accurate facts about the crash.
That would be awfully callous of him. Especially how it'd orphan his only daughter.

Reactions: rianzz

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
That would be awfully callous of him. Especially how it'd orphan his only daughter.
Well if our theories about Nozomu being Sensei brother and the ex husband of Sara it would not be the first time he abandoned someone for his objective
Also if HOPE is the callous god and Nozomu's rencarnation could make sense (maybe? xd)

Reactions: DeSkel15

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Whatever is actually going on is definitely going to be wild. I'll be so disappointed if Sensei's just in an insane asylum or something.
Absolutely. Selebus better have this entire story properly sketched out (with nuances to be filled in). By now, after years following this game, I have extremely high expectations for the resolution of this story. Better be damn good.

Or at least acceptable..

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Absolutely. Selebus better have this entire story properly sketched out (with nuances to be filled in). By now, after years following this game, I have extremely high expectations for the resolution of this story. Better be damn good.

Or at least acceptable..
Well, that specific subject concerns me, i don't know if Selly is the kind of self-involved artisté who wouldn't dare alter his magnum opus even if some jackasses on a pirate site figured his story out in one of their countless theories or if he's the kind of pompous narcissist who couldn't take the blow to his ego by having his story accurately guessed at and would feel the need to alter it any time that happens so he can continue to feel superior to the peasants and evil pirates.

It concerns me because the first option is tolerable and we'll eventually get the end of the story but there is a real risk of the second and that'll mean we either get an endless stream of stealth retcons* or eventually his ego won't be able to handle the gymnastics required to keep control and he'll light the whole thing on fire and give everyone the finger.

(*similar to how it felt when Ami was pumped up to be going psycho 2 updates ago only to feel suddenly simmered down in the next update. Take note, i am talking about how it felt, not necessarily that he did or did not retcon anything)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I think that Ami is not the killer, but something else either possessing Ami or taking her form, but that kinda gives space for the following: "Pareidolia" the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern. Maybe pareidolia is what influenced Maya's vision of Ami in whatever killed people before.
Yea after the most recent development I've downgraded Ami from homicidal psychopath to a mixture of gaslight/gatekeep/girlboss.

The way Ami acted after Ayane either seeing through or having enough of her bullshit is aligning really well with some of the toxic people I unfortunately have to deal with IRL on a daily basis. They will not self-reflect, but will keep trying to scare you the only way that has been benefacting them, even when you're in the middle of calling them out. But as soon as you snap at them once and don't allow the same tactic work on you, manipulators' verbal abuses become vacant and vain.
1691207230227.png
(like here, dropping threats instead of calling Ayane entitled horny bitch with bad taste in music)

Plus, once their bullshit got figured out, they actually don't have means other than manipulative words and/or petty tactics to try and continue beating people into submission. Ami even has to start "outsourcing" in hope for ending Ayane's behaviors because her only shit no longer works.
1691207486172.png

Since Ami's manipulative words and behaviors will only work on her close friends (Chika for example will give zero fuck on any of this), if she really won't ever turn from verbally abusive to physically abusive like Himawari suggested, this would further raise questions regarding how true Maya's claim about Ami hurting others is.

Though the possibilities are plenty, currently I am on the same boat as you, as in girls getting physically hurt is true, but Maya interpreted the cause and/or the situation wrong (a little like Tsuneyo's read to Molly's drunk scene).
Basically, Maya might've been:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Sometimes, putting 2 and 2 together gets you 4. Sometimes it gets you 22.

When you don't have the context, it's hard to tell which is which.
Well sometimes a handwritten 4 looks like a 9, Ami is the 9th girl from top to bottom, left to right in the main girls page, Sana is the 4th, Psycho Sana confirmed, they have about the same build, only the eyes and hair are different, Maya saw Psycho Sana killing people and confused with Ami, or Ami fell for Sana's cuteness and took the fall for her.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
(*similar to how it felt when Ami was pumped up to be going psycho 2 updates ago only to feel suddenly simmered down in the next update. Take note, i am talking about how it felt, not necessarily that he did or did not retcon anything)
Exactly my thoughts.

I have a growing feeling the whole story might one day crush under it's own weight.
And i fear that for a lot open questions we'll just get a
"Those mysteries where never meant to be solved/answered but to give you something to think about"
which i think is most of the time a horrible excuse for
"I lost track of a lot of loose threads and couldn't tie them together anymore in the end"
Thank you guy who made Endgame.

The "Those mysteries where never meant to be solved/answered but to give you something to think about" is iirc even hinted at by that bojack horseman stuff.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Exactly my thoughts.

I have a growing feeling the whole story might one day crush under it's own weight.
And i fear that for a lot open questions we'll just get a
"Those mysteries where never meant to be solved/answered but to give you something to think about"
which i think is most of the time a horrible excuse for
"I lost track of a lot of loose threads and couldn't tie them together anymore in the end"
Thank you guy who made Endgame.

The "Those mysteries where never meant to be solved/answered but to give you something to think about" is iirc even hinted at by that bojack horseman stuff.
I thought this was obvious, Sel is the king of anticlimatic endings.
Remember insane Makoto in chap 1? It got me so hooked, but then she suddenly became normal in chap 2. She doesn't even question what happened in bluejay now that she's aware (yet).
Remember when Rin felt empty after dating Otoha? She also became normal in chap 3, or to be more accurate she got sidetracked by her conflicts with Otoha. And while I do think that fits with her character, I feel like there could've been a better resolution for that story.
There's also Sara's bar and Yumi's job, which I've talked about in a previous post about how they are just there to explore the characters. There's a lot more examples I can talk about too.
It feels like the stories that do get strong moments are planned from the start. Maya and Niki are the two biggest examples.
Anyways, Sel's biggest strength is getting people attached to the cast, and I will still be here for the cute girl banter. I've talked about this a lot already. But if the story continues to go at the pace of 0.33 and we don't get some really big revelation by the end of chap 3, Sel's gonna lose a decent chunk of his following.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well sometimes a handwritten 4 looks like a 9, Ami is the 9th girl from top to bottom, left to right in the main girls page, Sana is the 4th, Psycho Sana confirmed, they have about the same build, only the eyes and hair are different, Maya saw Psycho Sana killing people and confused with Ami, or Ami fell for Sana's cuteness and took the fall for her.
The Psycho Sana theory grows in strength:

How Sana sees everyone else:

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to translate this game? Such as what app I can use to translate or locate of the file where I can translate.
I want to translate to Vietnamese. There's a community of Vietnamese group that want me to translate this game.

Reactions: BahnMiire

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Does anyone know how to translate this game? Such as what app I can use to translate or locate of the file where I can translate.
I want to translate to Vietnamese. There's a community of Vietnamese group that want me to translate this game.
(Section written in Vietnamese)
Dịch game renpy dễ mà, ông vào file game có một đống file .rpy, ông mở bằng notepad xong sửa trực tiếp là được. Team dịch ông có nhận người k tôi vào với =))

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
(Section written in Vietnamese)
Dịch game renpy dễ mà, ông vào file game có một đống file .rpy, ông mở bằng notepad xong sửa trực tiếp là được. Team dịch ông có nhận người k tôi vào với =))
Game này nó nhiều file vl tôi chả biết dùng file nào để dịch, vài game khác tôi vào file script là dịch đc rồi.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes