DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I totally want to see that, just absolutely destroy her pussy, ass and mind...
Maya definitely seems to like it "hardcore":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And has possibly thousands of years of sexual frustration all aimed at him, so, I don't think she'd be against it.

I am curious who will end up being the most compatible with him though. Maya, Chika, Niki, and Nodoka all seem top contenders.

Last edited:

ZeroeHope

Jun 18, 2021
What do these words mean?

I tried to scan it with my in built image reader but it gives goofy results when I convert it to text

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Dumb Theory: But does anybody think that Chika and Otoha's inevitable showdown when Otoha tells Chika that Akira is cheating on her will lead to Chika and Rin getting together? I know both Chika and Rin will be both hurt from having two people they care about violate their trust. But if Chika is more mad about Akira's infidelity than Rin hiding Akira's infidelity I think we have a real shot at seeing Rika or Chin or whatever other stupid couple name Rin and Chika makes.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
DUmb Theory: But does anybody think that Chika and Otoha's inevitable showdown when Otoha tells Chika that Akira is cheating on her will lead to Chika and Rin getting together? I know both Chika and Rin will be both hurt from having two people care about violate their trust. But if Chika more mad about Akira's infidelity than Rin hiding Akira's infidelity I think we have a real shot at seeing Rika or Chin or whatever other stupid couple name Rin and Chika makes.
I doubt Chika would believe her, but if they do have it out like that then it might put Chika on the path to actually start noticing Akira's behaviour.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023

I tried to scan it with my in built image reader but it gives goofy results when I convert it to text
Your translate was almost correct, it is an actual poem:

It does sound goofy if English isn't your first language.

Dumb Theory: But does anybody think that Chika and Otoha's inevitable showdown when Otoha tells Chika that Akira is cheating on her will lead to Chika and Rin getting together? I know both Chika and Rin will be both hurt from having two people they care about violate their trust. But if Chika is more mad about Akira's infidelity than Rin hiding Akira's infidelity I think we have a real shot at seeing Rika or Chin or whatever other stupid couple name Rin and Chika makes.
I really don't think Chika would believe Otoha under any circumstances. It would take a lot more to make Chika know about Sensei. And as much as I want to see Chika x Rin I don't think it'll ever happen.
Actually, if Sel did a Chika x Rin care package I would buy it immediately. There's so many things he can do to milk LiL but for some reason he chooses to make loli care packages instead.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020

It's a poem from William Blake (1757–1827), called Infant Joy.

The common interpretation is that it celebrates the miracle of life (that or it's an infant being given a name and the mother celebrates).
Some website I checked on instead says that it's a discussion between the mother and the infant, with the mom asking what the infant should be called, and the infant says that his name will be Joy, since he is happy.

V-kings

Jan 10, 2023
so I'm stuck at the event i really want to stay at your house and i have tried everything as well to typing the prompt " I Really Want to Stay at Your House " all i get is event failed can anyone help me...?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Clearly a whole bunch of people never got asked "antidisestablishmentarianism is a very long word. how do you spell it?" on the playground as kids.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, it could be nothing, but with the coming of Springtime:
I noticed that one of Wakana's early appearances was in 'Let Me Die in Spring':

Foreshadowing? I think Wakana is far too secretly important to kill off, but still, it's something I found interesting.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes