Apr 16, 2023
actually, this is an interesting idea

What would happen if this "something we are not supposed to have" is actually Maya?

It would really reset Maya and we will prob be led to believe that everything is lost because her "experience" is gone
Pretty sure that's that something is just underage girls In general (?

Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
From what I've gleaned, Selly has said there will be sexual content for EVERY character at some point. So, most likely!

Personally I hope to see Maya get reset instead of Akira. It would have a major impact on the story and get this plot moving.
There are a few hints that Sensei and/or Maya have already failed before, and have been reset to the point they don't remember it.

Stuff like AmIOkay Maya itself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That note that Maya recognized, but didn't remember:
and how Yasu randomly mentioned the roof like she was living through a past Maya that didn't make it:

There's also how Tsuneyo seemed to recall hearing about the resets before:
but seemed unaware that Maya was involved:
Which could be nothing, but seems strange. Especially taking into account that she's the one who points out that Maya's memories may be fake:
and has implied before that she has memories of a previous timeline:

Overall: Maya being reset might be an inevitability, and not even the first time it's happened. It's hard to see her making it to Chapter 4, especially if something bad actually happens at the end of this chapter.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Overall: Maya being reset might be an inevitability, and not even the first time it's happened. It's hard to see her making it to Chapter 4, especially if something bad actually happens at the end of this chapter.
Hell, chapter 2 ended on a cliffhanger in which Maya would have been reset if not for Akira's interference, so the game has already set up that possibility.

Also, Yasu being Yasu, it's hard to tell if she's channeling a past event or seeing a future one. Or, for that matter, if she's speaking as Maya, Akira, or some other character that has a history on the rooftop that we're unaware of.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hell, chapter 2 ended on a cliffhanger in which Maya would have been reset if not for Akira's interference, so the game has already set up that possibility.

Also, Yasu being Yasu, it's hard to tell if she's channeling a past event or seeing a future one. Or, for that matter, if she's speaking as Maya, Akira, or some other character that has a history on the rooftop that we're unaware of.
Yeah, in a way, the end of Chapter 2, and beginning of Chapter 3 could have been preparing the readers for Maya's dismissal at the end of Chapter 3.

True, Yasu's definitely an enigma. It just seemed to fit since she also does the "Everything is already g" thing that AmIOkay Maya started:
and I think AmIOkay Maya might be the OG Maya...which sucks if true:
Albeit we likely won't know for sure until later.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is anywhere a list about the content of the care packs? I tried to search here but only stumbled over multiple pages of "what is a care pack", "this is a care pack" and "my savegames are gone" but no useful hints about whats actually in them. Just want to know if they are worth the download and which i can skip right away.

Reactions: Jackieboy_15o9

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
Mutual masturbation might work as a loop hole to her cosmic curse, but I have a horrible feeling that any sex act (contactless or not) with Maya that can remind Sensei of his old times with her will be lethal; in fact, perhaps sexual activities themselves might not be the trigger.
(similar to Maya's sweetened canned coffee analogy to retrieving Sensei's memories by baby steps; any sexual intercourse is too potent for Sensei's mind to handle)

Saying this is because Maya also constantly reminds us that she can't confess or even admit her love to Sensei or else he dies; however, her love has been leaking out hard in the recent development, and still Sensei remains unscathed.
If this hypothesis is true (i.e., not sex, not love, but regaining memories of the old times with her being the trigger), then I suppose they just have to do the sex in an extremely brand new or creative way so that it doesn't ring any bell at all in Sensei's head (as if that was possible :LOL:)
just give Maya a strap-on and everything will be fine

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Remind me why do we all think that Maya's about to be reset? Has there been any other implications for this outside of having to wake her up for that 1 reset? Also, how far away is the next update that will contain a reset, if that's something we know of in advance like a beach update or whatever?

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Remind me why do we all think that Maya's about to be reset? Has there been any other implications for this outside of having to wake her up for that 1 reset? Also, how far away is the next update that will contain a reset, if that's something we know of in advance like a beach update or whatever?
It's mostly the foreshadowing at the end of chapter 2, but there's a few other things as well.

Her whole birthday date was about a brief moment of connection before being separated again, up to and including her story about Altair and Vega. She viewed the return of the true Akira as an indicator that her time was nearly up. That story would definitely imply that they're meant to be ships passing in the night, at least.

As for when the next reset is, we don't get told this in advance. If the pattern holds, the next reset will end chapter 3, and chapters usually end around Christmas.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's more of just a feeling, but there's also been implications that Ayane might betray her:
Long Maya brought up that the existence of other Mayas are temporary:
And Yasu hinted that Maya might have an incoming demise:
All within Chapter 3.

There also seems to be shadow figures ominously stalking Maya since the last beach trip:
And there's plenty of implications that this Chapter will end roughly, on top of Maya's specialness not being all that special anymore.

Besides that, Sensei is becoming "happy" and is in love with Maya. If something wanted to hurt him, then Maya is like a flashing neon sign saying "Reset me to hurt Sensei". Sensei may have even foreshadowed something like that:

Maya being in danger may just be a misdirection though, like the Psycho Ami stuff seems to be, albeit I was never really sold on that anyway.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
While I don't have evidence to back this up like other people, from a plot standpoint Maya is clearly the type of character to have a tragic ending. She has the most heartfelt story overall and is clearly supposed to be Akira's true lover (at least that's what the story implies up to this point). Plus she already has a huge following on the discord.
I don't really think she will be reseted by the end of chapter 3 though, it's too soon. We'll need some more events that reveals her past to get us even more attached to Maya before she gets taken away from us.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
nice 0.30+(more?) filler updates, lewd with girls who did it thousand times since 0.05-0.1 :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:. welcome to the false hero/single again/hail dictator - club.
7/20 main page girl have lewd stuff. and 4/18 of side girls. a half since the beggining. and now, i dont count, a half a year +, and 4+ updates of these girls's stuff repeat? really?

View attachment 2820720

Alright, this is what's coming next, some pretty good characters to directly follow up on after that last update, pretty much everyone i was wanting to follow up with after it too.
Futaba, ayane, bruh...

Last edited:

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Now that the summer event is gone and we seem to be reaching the end of chapter, are there any girl that has made you completely reevaluate her character lately?
Looking up at an old tierlist I made and I just love how Ayane went from what I believed to be one of the most bland characters to one of my picks for best girl which is something I truly did not expect. Ever since she's made aware of the Rooftop Apocalypse she just keeps getting better and her confrontations with Kirin and now Ami were just chef's kiss.
My current ranking would be something like this, I guess.

Most of this has actually been quite consistent throughout most of the game's lifespan. I'll just comment on some recent changes.

Kirin has been my #1 since the scene with Ayane at the beach and her scene after the Molly incident is one of the best in the game, but she's been dropping a bit now that she's starting to behave more like a normal person. I'll let her keep her spot for now, but I feel like mellowing out kinda makes her lose what made her stand out.

Nodoka seems to be taking Kirin's place as the enabler character that spurs Sensei on to be a worse person, so she's been inclining a lot lately compared to my apathy towards her on release. Same goes for Haruka; I always liked her well enough, but this recent arc bumped her up two tiers. Wonder what's next for her.

Makoto has risen in my opinion quite steadily over the course of the game's life span. She has a pretty good arc, I think. And while Miku still isn't my favorite or anything, I would've probably put her in F tier at the start.

Touka will rise very sharply if we get a dommy route from her, and probably drop if that turns out to be wishful thinking. I also still have high hopes for Yasu, whichever direction that will go in the end.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but this is kind of how I see the characters on a Selfishness to Selflessness spectrum:
Or at least when a situation comes up, this is how I think their thought process would go. Kirin and Yuki might be higher though, depending on future events (Not much higher, but still), and Ami might change depending on what's really going on with her.

Sensei is at "Horrible" in case anyone was wondering, with him trying to be "Selfish, but caring" lately.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes