k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Clearly a whole bunch of people never got asked "antidisestablishmentarianism is a very long word. how do you spell it?" on the playground as kids.
I believe it's more a language diff, I think most of the people asking this seem to not be native english speakers so they get bamboozled, also don't change your steam name to antidisestablishmentarianism. It bricks steam.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I believe it's more a language diff, I think most of the people asking this seem to not be native english speakers so they get bamboozled.
I suspect they are playing on some other language versions of the game that also translate what you're supposed to type, making it impossible to get it right if you don't check the original text in English. Otherwise that puzzle is something you can brute force within like 10 tries or 2 min if you have the most basic understanding in English.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just read through your Gods theory a few pages back. Very interesting, and Nao immediately caught my interest when I first saw them. A lot of it makes sense
Happy to be of service, and yeah, Nao is definitely interesting. I have a few other theories about it, but it's still quite an enigma, albeit so is most things in this game.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I have a question. Not about lore, but about H-scenes.
When do you think Sensei will be intimate with Maya? Without killing himself and resetting the world. And don't include the happy scenes with other versions of Maya.
And I'm not even talking about sex, because it seems like penetration could lead to the destruction of his mind. Maybe they can find another way to do it? Like: handjobs (because that's the only h-scene with her so far), blowjobs, or even... mutual masturbation in front of each other. IDK.
Mutual masturbation might work as a loop hole to her cosmic curse, but I have a horrible feeling that any sex act (contactless or not) with Maya that can remind Sensei of his old times with her will be lethal; in fact, perhaps sexual activities themselves might not be the trigger.
(similar to Maya's sweetened canned coffee analogy to retrieving Sensei's memories by baby steps; any sexual intercourse is too potent for Sensei's mind to handle)

Saying this is because Maya also constantly reminds us that she can't confess or even admit her love to Sensei or else he dies; however, her love has been leaking out hard in the recent development, and still Sensei remains unscathed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this hypothesis is true (i.e., not sex, not love, but regaining memories of the old times with her being the trigger), then I suppose they just have to do the sex in an extremely brand new or creative way so that it doesn't ring any bell at all in Sensei's head (as if that was possible :LOL:)

Bobert216

Feb 15, 2021
Ive played this in the past and i forgot some things so just to clarify, this isnt a game that makes you feel bad for having sex with the characters. This is a game that makes you feel baf about having sex with the characters you probably shouldnt... right? Im just curious because when i first played awhile ago i enjoyed it and i love psycological horror and alot about the game, it just felt like in some moments i could either choose the sex path or the less content path (but that may be completly off base)
Tldr this isnt a game to jack off to most of the time if i remember my previous playthrough. Correct? This is mostly a game to enjoy as a story and horror game. Right? Or am i misinterpreting things

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ive played this in the past and i forgot some things so just to clarify, this isnt a game that makes you feel bad for having sex with the characters. This is a game that makes you feel baf about having sex with the characters you probably shouldnt... right? Im just curious because when i first played awhile ago i enjoyed it and i love psycological horror and alot about the game, it just felt like in some moments i could either choose the sex path or the less content path (but that may be completly off base)
Tldr this isnt a game to jack off to most of the time if i remember my previous playthrough. Correct? This is mostly a game to enjoy as a story and horror game. Right? Or am i misinterpreting things
Yeah, in this game, sex is more of a bonus compared to the characters and story which are it's main selling points. It's still there, of course, but I doubt anyone is continuing to play this game just for the sex scenes.

Also having sex or not having sex with the characters is more of a character by character basis imo. You'll miss some stuff, but there's also some stuff you might prefer missing in the long run. Overall: Just do whatever you want and hope for the best.

Dec 18, 2020
If this hypothesis is true (i.e., not sex, not love, but regaining memories of the old times with her being the trigger), then I suppose they just have to do the sex in an extremely brand new or creative way so that it doesn't ring any bell at all in Sensei's head (as if that was possible :LOL:)
Blindfold Akira, let him into a dark room, saying that there are boobs, then let him fuck Maya without him knowing it's Maya. Profit.

Last edited:

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
I don't know that Sel have a second game it name nothing is beautiful but sad that it still demo. I guess now he just focus on LIL.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Blindfold Akira, let him into a dark room, saying that there are boobs, then let him fuck Maya without him knowing it's Maya. Profit.
You know, that actually might work if it really is just a mental thing on his side. Albeit, if he recognizes it's Maya from some subconscious memory or finds out afterwards then he's probably fucked.

Of course, it could also be something else triggering the mind break to make them think it's just a mental thing. This world is quite dickish.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't know that Sel have a second game it name nothing is beautiful but sad that it still demo. I guess now he just focus on LIL.
It actually might be some sort of unfinished prequel in a way. It's where Sensei's mom and Ami's grandma seems to be from:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also Reina who seemed like she could be possibly related to the Sakakibaras, and had both emerald eyes and a fondness for horror like Sana.

Could all be coincidence, of course.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes