worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Pretty sure that's that something is just underage girls In general (?
I always took it as Hope wanting Sensei to rape someone (and not in the statutory sense). The one redeeming quality Sensei has persistently shown is doing things with consent (at the very least implied consent). And I want to say Hope's insistence that Sensei take something he is not suppose to have started / became more frequent after he nearly raped Molly. And that certainly would be a way to start a so-called "Dark Route"

couruna

Aug 11, 2018
What are the odds on Maya 'skipping' a Spring reset, so Akira and Ayane (and maybe Makoto) experience a Spring season with a reset Maya with no loop knowledge, but then when we return to a Summer or Winter season, "our" Maya is back with no memory of the Spring season? We know that she has only ever experienced Summer and Winter, but we've had suggestions that Maya doesn't know everything about the loops and that her memory of them shouldn't be taken as infallible.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What are the odds on Maya 'skipping' a Spring reset, so Akira and Ayane (and maybe Makoto) experience a Spring season with a reset Maya with no loop knowledge, but then when we return to a Summer or Winter season, "our" Maya is back with no memory of the Spring season? We know that she has only ever experienced Summer and Winter, but we've had suggestions that Maya doesn't know everything about the loops and that her memory of them shouldn't be taken as infallible.
It's not impossible, but there not being a Spring isn't just something Maya has brought up. Sana has:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and so has Yasu:
Yasu noting that autumn and spring had been taken.

In other words: There not being a Spring seems like just a Kumon-mi thing until now. Whether Maya experiences it or not shouldn't really affect how no one else seems too. Of course, I could be totally wrong, and I suppose we'll find out soon.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
It's not impossible, but there not being a Spring isn't just something Maya has brought up. Sana has:
I'm pretty sure that was Himawari(Daisy)/Shapeshifter saying that posing as Sana. I'm sure after a few more things she says Akira calls her out for not acting Sana Like forcing herself to reveal her true self. I'm not sure the real Sana is aware or pays any mind that Spring and Autumn don't exists at that time.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that was Himawari(Daisy)/Shapeshifter saying that posing as Sana. I'm sure after a few more things she says Akira calls her out for not acting Sana Like forcing herself to reveal her true self. I'm not sure the real Sana is aware or pays any mind that Spring and Autumn don't exists at that time.
Nah, you're thinking of the 'Ad Meliora' Sana Event, which is in Chapter 3. That Sana I showed was from the 'Summer and Winter' Main Event in Chapter 1. From the first class beach trip.

For comparison, 'Ad Meliora':
Is where The Shapeshifter shows up posing as Sana. (The 1100 days is dependent)

'Summer and Winter':
Is where Sensei can compare Ayane to Summer and Sana to Winter, then Sana cries due to her struggle with jealousy over Sensei and Ayane, and Sensei completely ignores it.

Also 'Summer and Winter' is where one of my fav Sana lines comes from:

Last edited:

Juggalo2005

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone got any old saves from 31 or beginning of 32. I drm fucked myself and I only olds saves i have are from 28

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
I always took it as Hope wanting Sensei to rape someone (and not in the statutory sense). The one redeeming quality Sensei has persistently shown is doing things with consent (at the very least implied consent). And I want to say Hope's insistence that Sensei take something he is not suppose to have started / became more frequent after he nearly raped Molly. And that certainly would be a way to start a so-called "Dark Route"
I wonder if intimacy with Maya would qualify as "something he is not supposed to have" and if doing so could have much worse repercussions than failing his task.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Started another new fresh save from chap1 to experience the changes and to understand the things that i didn't at the time. and oh boy everything makes sense if you've already gone through every chapter.

But holymolly the grind is real.. i had to spend the entirety of my already scarce free time eyes stuck on the monitor at night, eyes stuck on the phone screen at the bus stop and while on the bus, sometimes on the office pc (risking getting caught during an ecchi scene but eh whatever) while on the toilet and before bed.
But alas! Today marks my last ver32 event and now i can finally say to myself that i understand the whole plot (i don't)

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Random, but this is kind of how I see the characters on a Selfishness to Selflessness spectrum:
Or at least when a situation comes up, this is how I think their thought process would go. Kirin and Yuki might be higher though, depending on future events (Not much higher, but still), and Ami might change depending on what's really going on with her.

Sensei is at "Horrible" in case anyone was wondering, with him trying to be "Selfish, but caring" lately.
I think Haruka's recent actions have dropped her down to 'horrible' after previously being in either 'selfish' or 'selfish but caring'. Considering she pretty much resolved to stop giving a fuck about moral standards and become a truly terrible person, and then also acted on that decision. Crossing that line would put her below people like Io or Yumi, IMO.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
But holymolly the grind is real.. i had to spend the entirety of my already scarce free time eyes stuck on the monitor at night, eyes stuck on the phone screen at the bus stop and while on the bus, sometimes on the office pc (risking getting caught during an ecchi scene but eh whatever) while on the toilet and before bed.
It's called NSFW for a reason :LOL: Sensei is the one that can fuck around at work without penalty not us LOL

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think Haruka's recent actions have dropped her down to 'horrible' after previously being in either 'selfish' or 'selfish but caring'. Considering she pretty much resolved to stop giving a fuck about moral standards and become a truly terrible person, and then also acted on that decision. Crossing that line would put her below people like Io or Yumi, IMO.
Horrible is more for those who are Selfish to a degree that they'd harm others without much care. Kirin traumatizing Ayane, Otoha using Rin (plus cheating on and hitting her), and Nodoka humiliating and using others like Yumi and Haruka, etc.

Haruka is not quite at that level, yet, but she's damn near it. If she tries to blackmail Sana or Makoto though, then she's definitely descending. Haruka's more pathetic than horrible at the moment imo.

Edit: I do have Haruka placed below Yumi and Io in the "Selfish" section though. I only have Rika below Haruka due to Rika not really doing anything besides embarrassing Rin and crying about her relationship she apparently fucked up too many times, while Haruka at least tried to help Maki in her own way recently, and has cared about Rin and Molly at times (Even if she just wants them all to fuck her).

Last edited:
Reactions: spam24601

Remenissions253

Apr 27, 2022
Starting this game from scratch is going to feel like starting One Piece when it's done.

Used to come back every update but now I'm like 4 updates behind and have no motivation to download this big ass thing. I was paying on subscribe star months back but was on F95 already after a care package release so I downloaded the DRMs (dumb me ig, wasn't keeping up with drama) and got my saves fucked, never paying again lmao.

Thank fuck people upload saves, but since then it's hard to want to keep downloading stuff until the game is much further along.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
So, what does everyone think about Ayane being possibly foreshadowed to betray Maya?:

There's also the possibility that Current Ayane isn't quite the same Ayane we've known:
Well, Ayane seems to be a much healthier relationship option for sensei compared to Maya. Sure Maya is a lot like him, but that is too much toxicity per square meter and she is currently incapable anyways. Maybe she too needs to be put in her place, just like Ayane did with Ami, considering previous speculations on her influence on Sensei and stubbornness, as well as being unreliable and too secretive. I'm not sure Ayane can betray Maya just to take her place though, it probably needs some catalyst like some dirt on her from the past and late into the cycle or at the reset itself, and so that Maya won't be able to explain herself or will lose all of Ayane's trust (Her previous abstinence theory and Himawari might play a role here).
Active presence of Himawari could also make Sensei feel guilt and shame and to be much more emotionally attached to Ayane, which she didn't see yet as we did it with Makoto and which Ayane deserves a lot. He will probably even start ranting about how he doesn't deserve her which he does with people he really cares about.
The statement about reset did put me off too, considering the importance of that in the grand scheme of things. Her attitude definitely was resetted to clingy like in the beginning. I feel like we missed or didn't see a lot of her interactions with Himawari during that 24 hours, which is a lot, and the whole daisy hairpin thing, and I hope that we will explore that subject in next update, and that it wont be as... underwhelming as "Sekai is back" which resulted in her being back mostly in Sensei's head, flashbacks and two minor Kaori possessions.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
So, what does everyone think about Ayane being possibly foreshadowed to betray Maya?
What I thought? I thought she'd deserve to get a factory reset or worse at first, but it's hard to keep hating her when she does good stuff like slapping Ami or putting Kirin in her place for blackmailing her. There likely won't be much coming out of that plot line, at best some dispute during one of the latter end of the worlds when they finally figure out that you get reset if you don't make it for the hug.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I dunno what I'm supposed to spoiler so I'll just spoiler my question about chapter 2 and future plans.

This is apparently the plans:
There is not. Pursuing all main characters except Ami is mandatory.

Regarding the endings (As I haven't touched on them in a while and there are a lot of new people now), the structure of this game is as follows:

Harem Route (You are here) | Dark Route | Purity Routes (Endings) | True End

The harem route will lead into the dark route no matter what. There will be no true harem ending.
The dark route will end with the option to pursue a purity route for any character in the game.
Purity routes will come out one at a time and add a load of new content for whichever girl you choose. The order these will come out in will likely be chosen at random.
Finishing one purity route will give you the option to start a new game directly from where you choose who to pursue so you won't have to play the game all over again just to get there.
The true end of the game will unlock only after all of the purity routes have been completed.
I don't think the "Dark route" has even started yet, and might be a Chapter 4+ thing.

Not to mention, this "Harem route" hasn't been a typical Harem route. I don't typically have so many crying girls at the verge of suicide in my Harem fantasies. I doubt the Dark or Purity routes will be what some may expect.

Overall: I wouldn't expect the game to completely change out of nowhere just yet. I also wouldn't expect the "Dark" route and "Purity" routes to be what some might think they will be.

"Perception" and all that jazz.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There's also the possibility that Current Ayane isn't quite the same Ayane we've known:
That's what I was saying, and have been thinking this whole time. The hairpin might have been given to Ayane, but the attitude/confidence shift is just so sudden and abrupt that I can't help but think they swapped.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes