barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Don't get why so many characters are into her so hard, she's a pretty middling character in my experience, deadpan and muted, only has her looks going for her even if she isn't my type.
1) Her love language is food.
2) That rack
3) She'll have your back in a fight.
4) She sometimes summons a knife out of nowhere, making her the exact combination of crazy+dangerous that guarantees a fear boner.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hey, we all have our tastes, i don't judge yours, i just don't get it. Sell me on her if you want, i am open to changing my opinion and perspective.
I mean... I don't actually like her like that lmao. I'm more of an Ace, tbh. I personally just find her entertaining and interesting.

However if I had to guess why she's liked, it's likely because Tsuneyo is easily one of the most:
  • Dangerous
  • Developed
  • Exotic
  • Hardworking
  • Stable
  • Simple (yet Mysterious)
  • Strongest
  • Tallest
  • Uncorrupted
  • Etc
of the class.

Tsuneyo is also an expert at cooking, and combat, and is apparently good with kids. She's kind of top tier by default, unless she's missing a certain fetish, I guess. Haruka, Imani, and Sensei seem mostly just attracted to her due to her body though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
So, what does everyone think about Ayane being possibly foreshadowed to betray Maya?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also the possibility that Current Ayane isn't quite the same Ayane we've known:
Kinda reminds me of the Last Supper header image we used to have where Ayane was seated in Judas' chair. Selebus said he fucked up and that it was supposed to be Ami IIRC, but you could argue that's just part of setting up Ami as a red herring along with the in-game stuff.

Reactions: DeSkel15

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
Since you are totally not into it, I have good news for you!
Look no further than
and
^.^
damnn!! i am very happy for those people who like this kind of thing... but this type of content is currently available or will come in the future?
Just asking cuz i dont wanna find myself accidentally... you know... doing sexual things with a femboy/trap character cuz im all about pussy got it?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
damnn!! i am very happy for those people who like this kind of thing... but this type of content is currently available or will come in the future?
Just asking cuz i dont wanna find myself accidentally... you know... doing sexual things with a femboy/trap character cuz im all about pussy got it?
This isn't that kind of game, even if there was trap content (I don't believe there will be at all, for the record).

This isn't a game for a quick nut; it's a story about a fucked up dude doing shitty things to eternal teenagers. Sex is more of a side effect of the story, not the main focus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's a nuance thing. They're first years, so at the start of the game, they just started high school, so Chika's description is accurate. A lot of time has passed even though, at the same time, a lot of time HASN'T passed because of the time fuckery they live under.
For some reason, that quoted me, even though I didn't send that:
I think I know why but still, interesting.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw since we're on the topic of Tsuneyo, is anyone else still curious as to why Tsuneyo was apparently lifting Molly on multiple occasions?:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Btw since we're on the topic of Tsuneyo, is anyone else still curious as to why Tsuneyo was apparently lifting Molly on multiple occasions?:
Tsuneyo strikes me as exactly the kind of person who, upon seeing Molly reaching for something on a high shelf, would simply lift her up so she could grab it, rather than just grab the item for her.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
So, what does everyone think about Ayane being possibly foreshadowed to betray Maya?:
She'd never. Even if Ayane broke under pressure, I'd bet on her doing something self-destructive over selfish, and now that she seemingly found her spirits, it seems even less likely. It might be a temptation offered to her, but I am sure she'll refuse it, if so.

There's also the possibility that Current Ayane isn't quite the same Ayane we've known:
I think that one is straight up a joke to tease Maya. You know, "Ha-ha, just needed a reset, get it?" thing.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Juat picturing that in my imagination makes my heart blast.

aside from being her roommate, Molly was the first true friend that Tsuneyo grew attached to, and i remember Molly passionately measuring Tsuneyo's breasts in front of sensei.

So her lifting Molly occasionally is a sign that she doesn't mind getting handsy with Molly either.

plus who wouldn't want to lift that adorable tiny weeb she's just so lift-able.

Jul 23, 2021
My current ranking would be something like this, I guess.

Most of this has actually been quite consistent throughout most of the game's lifespan. I'll just comment on some recent changes.

Kirin has been my #1 since the scene with Ayane at the beach and her scene after the Molly incident is one of the best in the game, but she's been dropping a bit now that she's starting to behave more like a normal person. I'll let her keep her spot for now, but I feel like mellowing out kinda makes her lose what made her stand out.

Nodoka seems to be taking Kirin's place as the enabler character that spurs Sensei on to be a worse person, so she's been inclining a lot lately compared to my apathy towards her on release. Same goes for Haruka; I always liked her well enough, but this recent arc bumped her up two tiers. Wonder what's next for her.

Makoto has risen in my opinion quite steadily over the course of the game's life span. She has a pretty good arc, I think. And while Miku still isn't my favorite or anything, I would've probably put her in F tier at the start.

Touka will rise very sharply if we get a dommy route from her, and probably drop if that turns out to be wishful thinking. I also still have high hopes for Yasu, whichever direction that will go in the end.
I want to say that this list is like the antithesis of my own list just because of Kirin, and while I'm not trying to yuck your yum, especially because you state the notion that Kirin is 'abandoning' her previous ideals and leaning more into a romance route and that loses her points which is something i agree with.

I'm genuinely curious? You are someone rooting for the worst parts of all the harem and characters? Is it from a story perspective or a fetish perspective or both?

Because i agree with you i don't like Kirin going to a 'normal girl route' but that's because i already hate Kirin, i don't want to like her, i don't like her methods and anything about her. I would very much rather take Karin on dates and rub it in her face to then just have hate sex with Kirin later because that's her role. In my eyes she is F tier because 'That' is all she is and she's not allowed to be more.

But you're arguing that she's S tier as that and her trying to be more lowers her. While i'm arguing that she's F tier and trying to be more might raise her up lol.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I want to say that this list is like the antithesis of my own list just because of Kirin, and while I'm not trying to yuck your yum, especially because you state the notion that Kirin is 'abandoning' her previous ideals and leaning more into a romance route and that loses her points which is something i agree with.

I'm genuinely curious? You are someone rooting for the worst parts of all the harem and characters? Is it from a story perspective or a fetish perspective or both?

Because i agree with you i don't like Kirin going to a 'normal girl route' but that's because i already hate Kirin, i don't want to like her, i don't like her methods and anything about her. I would very much rather take Karin on dates and rub it in her face to then just have hate sex with Kirin later because that's her role. In my eyes she is F tier because 'That' is all she is and she's not allowed to be more.

But you're arguing that she's S tier as that and her trying to be more lowers her. While i'm arguing that she's F tier and trying to be more might raise her up lol.
Chinami is my best girl cause she's the best, obviously, adorable and funny, quirky and secretly intelligent, i love every scene she's in. That being said, the thing i love most about this game is how truly fucked up it can be, i love watching scum being scum, falling into scummy behaviour, and just being awful people, the recent scene with Haruka was absolutely fucking kino and watching Kirin and Nodoka do twisted shit is extremely entertaining. I would hate them if they were real people, but as this is just fiction it's wonderful to watch something for its novelty without the burden of the real world to worry about. I had a similar reaction the first time i watched the film 'Hostel'.

Jul 23, 2021
I have issues in that everything Sel writes lines up with conflict.

IF conflicts between members exist.
Chinami is my best girl cause she's the best, obviously, adorable and funny, quirky and secretly intelligent, i love every scene she's in. That being said, the thing i love most about this game is how truly fucked up it can be, i love watching scum being scum, falling into scummy behaviour, and just being awful people, the recent scene with Haruka was absolutely fucking kino and watching Kirin and Nodoka do twisted shit is extremely entertaining. I would hate them if they were real people, but as this is just fiction it's wonderful to watch something for its novelty without the burden of the real world to worry about. I had a similar reaction the first time i watched the film 'Hostel'.
Bingo boy pls calm. I promise I am not loading any PDF files.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's twice someone has quoted me saying something I didn't:
For some reason, that quoted me, even though I didn't send that:
I think I know why but still, interesting.
Is this what cuckolding feels like??:

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes