JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Noriko is definetly best guess for now. However, I am rooting for Makoto/Miku because first floor is superior

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
My money's on either Yumi or Tsuneyo being the faces of Chapter 4. Yumi always seems to trigger episodes in sensei when they are alone together, and Tsuneyo has that whole supposed connection to the wire god. Both have shown resistance to the mental fuckery that happens because of the resets and seem the easiest to convince that something is wrong with the world. I'm betting on chapter 4 being the start of sensei actually looking for answers, and I feel like the best place to start would be with those two.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
anyone know how to fix it?
Go to the disable drm and download the gui.rpy file, download the update patch, reapply the patch, substitute the gui.rpy file you downloaded from the disable drm post in the /game folder then download a save or start over because the drm deletes your old saves, I've posted a complete file a few pages ago if it helps.

Reactions: kurogami123

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Honestly Sel needs some kind of a secondary writer to do sex scenes since Sel isn't so interested anymore in spending time on it, but for some of us it gets really disappointing when it builds up and then just ends with a black screen.
Do you think there was not enough sex scenes in last few updates? AFAIR there always was ~same (1-3 per patch) count of them all way along

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Do you think there was not enough sex scenes in last few updates? AFAIR there always was ~same (1-3 per patch) count of them all way along
Kind of? I mean lets take Nodoka-Haruka scene. Nodoka teases her for a little, and then we have a whole one image of interfucking without any commentary about the process, orgasm or anything. Then we got an implied Makoto scene, of which nothing was shown. And maybe I'm still little mad about Ayane's post-abstinence scene. This doesn't bring nearly enough satisfaction like other games here do.

I know this game isn't about sex, and I play it for the plot, I'm just speculating that this game could be better.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I'm hoping for more black screens actually, sex scenes are boring to read.
Same, if scene have close to zero lore info and consists only of "ahh, yes, coming" kind of stuff then it's a skip material.
On the bright side - we have all the character cards now, if anyone wants a sex scene - just make it yourself.

Reactions: Algorist

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Sel hasn't been able to write as many events per update for a bit now and I imagine cutting down on the lust events was a way of still releasing almost as much important content as he used to.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
For unknown reason I started to actualy read Yasu's monologues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So why don't we discuss our unholy trinity once more?

We either still in "Not enough reliable information" phase or there is something interesting here. Trichotomy Callous/Calm/Concerned does not match Everything/Nothing/Rope well, but let Everything/Nothing be on Yasu's perception for now. The point here is that two gods are at war and third is keeping neutralty (common trope, isn't it?)
1) It is interesting because we haven't been given reliable discriminator for who fights for whom yet. Anyway, there is some ideato rely on angels/rabbits color, because why not. With that assumtion, sides of war can be represented by Sekai and Hope.
Yasu god sounds more Sekaish than Hopeish (if we think about them as about different gods, obviously). It also explains rabbits and angels colors mismatch, which is a problem of "default" theory: there is no mismatch, both of them are on "Dark side". I do not like this conclusion, it contradicts the idea that linkage between Hope and Sensei is the reason Yasu calls him her god's favorite.

As an alternative, Sekai can be in opposition to Yasu's god. It does not sounds very natural, but a) we know almost nothing about Sekai's backstory b) from last events, Sekai might be "not callous" more than "Lust Eater".

2) "Default" Unholy Trinity theory seems a bit broken. Especialy in the part when order is important.

We have Callous/Calm/Concerned. We also know it is same trichotomy as "The Lust Eater" / "The Wire God" / "The Dark".
Next, the important part, we assume they are Hope (Nozomu)/Wire god/Pareidolia.

DeSkel mentioned (AFAIR) recently, that "The Dark" does not fit Pareidolia well. The more i think about it, the more I question miself "how do we know that pareidolia is Concerned god"? For all I know, he might be Callous god as well.

Now we also have Everything/Nothing/Rope trichotomy. War between Callous and Calm is strange, and how Callous could be everything? With (1) it sounds more like not understanding what is goind on, than some misinterpritations

Sidenote: If Callous/Calm/Concerned in that order survives, we might suprisingly find that Ami is callous, Maya is calm and Ayane is concerned. It sounds less insane after "Flowerchild"

3) This is not about "default" theories and more about my own thoughts. Initialy i linked existance of Kumon-me to agony of dying god, but now that god is not just dying, but also fights in the war. That not sounds like an agony. If there is a war, it opens some room for Sensei as Faust, who obliged to choose a god to help him win a bet or smth like that. Simple and explains amount of divine interventions in his live

PS by "default" i name theories that I think are common within community. If they aren't, they aren't

PPS Yasu alsmost identified her god with rope in that event. And Sekai with her god. Interesting, isn't it?

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
We either still in "Not enough reliable information" phase or there is something interesting here.
Absolutely agree

For unknown reason I started to actualy read Yasu's monologues.

So why don't we discuss our unholy trinity once more?

We either still in "Not enough reliable information" phase or there is something interesting here. Trichotomy Callous/Calm/Concerned does not match Everything/Nothing/Rope well, but let Everything/Nothing be on Yasu's perception for now. The point here is that two gods are at war and third is keeping neutralty (common trope, isn't it?)
1) It is interesting because we haven't been given reliable discriminator for who fights for whom yet. Anyway, there is some ideato rely on angels/rabbits color, because why not. With that assumtion, sides of war can be represented by Sekai and Hope.
Yasu god sounds more Sekaish than Hopeish (if we think about them as about different gods, obviously). It also explains rabbits and angels colors mismatch, which is a problem of "default" theory: there is no mismatch, both of them are on "Dark side". I do not like this conclusion, it contradicts the idea that linkage between Hope and Sensei is the reason Yasu calls him her god's favorite.

As an alternative, Sekai can be in opposition to Yasu's god. It does not sounds very natural, but a) we know almost nothing about Sekai's backstory b) from last events, Sekai might be "not callous" more than "Lust Eater".

2) "Default" Unholy Trinity theory seems a bit broken. Especialy in the part when order is important.

We have Callous/Calm/Concerned. We also know it is same trichotomy as "The Lust Eater" / "The Wire God" / "The Dark".
Next, the important part, we assume they are Hope (Nozomu)/Wire god/Pareidolia.

DeSkel mentioned (AFAIR) recently, that "The Dark" does not fit Pareidolia well. The more i think about it, the more I question miself "how do we know that pareidolia is Concerned god"? For all I know, he might be Callous god as well.

Now we also have Everything/Nothing/Rope trichotomy. War between Callous and Calm is strange, and how Callous could be everything? With (1) it sounds more like not understanding what is goind on, than some misinterpritations

Sidenote: If Callous/Calm/Concerned in that order survives, we might suprisingly find that Ami is callous, Maya is calm and Ayane is concerned. It sounds less insane after "Flowerchild"

3) This is not about "default" theories and more about my own thoughts. Initialy i linked existance of Kumon-me to agony of dying god, but now that god is not just dying, but also fights in the war. That not sounds like an agony. If there is a war, it opens some room for Sensei as Faust, who obliged to choose a god to help him win a bet or smth like that. Simple and explains amount of divine interventions in his live

PS by "default" i name theories that I think are common within community. If they aren't, they aren't

PPS Yasu alsmost identified her god with rope in that event. And Sekai with her god. Interesting, isn't it?
I think under this context the rope is highly likely to be Sensei, not just because the first two gods seemingly have the most influences on his actions and how Kumon-mi runs itself, but also in the same scene and in the later development:

Putting who are the first two gods and what belongs to them aside, I believe trying to learn more about the third god/Concerned/(temp)Pareidolia via Yasu's dialogue will likely be futile because there is a chance that she was only told by her god that there are three gods, but nothing more about the third one on the specifics.
(and I guess there wasn't a need since no Sensei has made it this far)

Finally an unrelated thought about this event is that Yasu was hilariously annoyed/frustrated this time when conversing with Sensei here, it's like "haven't you been listening, you unruly child!"
1692101558619.png

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think under this context the rope is highly likely to be Sensei, not just because the first two gods seemingly have the most influences on his actions and how Kumon-mi runs itself, but also in the same scene and in the later development:
I'd rather disagree

Also, based on that I think Yasu is hiding something. She obviously has her diagnosis, but her speech is less consistent than expected from "Vessel of god"

Putting who are the first two gods and what belongs to them aside, I believe trying to learn more about the third god/Concerned/(temp)Pareidolia via Yasu's dialogue will likely be futile because there is a chance that she was only told by her god that there are three gods, but nothing more about the third one on the specifics.
Well, my point is that term "the third god" is unncecessary concept which leads us to paradox sooner or later. It is just misleading (or at least might be). I'm going to review all related events soon (including Miku's "One. Two. Three.", lol) to be sure

PS cannot find were exactly you referenced that yasu has only seen two moons, but for me it sounds more natural to be unable to see "Nothing". And, within this concept, nothing can be Pareidolia anyways

Finally an unrelated thought about this event is that Yasu was hilariously annoyed/frustrated this time when conversing with Sensei here, it's like "haven't you been listening, you unruly child!"
Welcome to Maya's world :LOL:

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
PS cannot find were exactly you referenced that yasu has only seen two moons, but for me it sounds more natural to be unable to see "Nothing". And, within this concept, nothing can be Pareidolia anyways
Interesting take...I assume Nothing as the second god also because the event There is Nothing is its first intro, but this is very much me randomly pointing at shadows thinking there were connections everywhere :LOL:, as baseless as ever.

btw the two moon things I mentioned is Yasu's comment on Nodoka's horrible horror storytelling in Cicadian Rhythm; that part is gated and cannot be reviewed in replay (goddamnit Selly boy STOP!). I can't have it play with URM either (or I don't know how) so here is a save that starts from where renpy cuts short.

Reactions: JelF547
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes