fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
One Ami-centered event back then that confused me a lot is the No Romeo, or rather how it ended. Now we know better that these two Arakawas can take turn having their minds shut down whenever Sekai was “improperly” brought up. But this event also featured injuries; Sensei (or whoever this narrator is) even joked about Ami bleeding out in bathroom and him keeping her thumb in a jar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if by some freak accidents all those were real? That Ami really chopped her thumb off during that short episode? And if true what would it mean?

When explaining how reset works in Prayer Position, Maya claimed that scars, grave injuries, or anything physical are revertible due to the “miraculous” nature of resets; apparently we’ve seen this power at work when Makoto jumped, and when Sensei greeted a mysterious abundance of chickens, hitting his head on the floor and having not a scratch whatsoever.

While it’s unsure if other “hospitalizable” situations: Rin’s deeper cut in Lifejacket, Wakana’s OD, Nodoka’s concussion, and Chinami’s sickness all fall into the same basket, what we've seen so far is not just “everything goes back to normal after a reset”, but “an immediate reverting back to prior states will be enforced if necessary”. We’ve known how this Ctrl Z mechanism did a number on Makoto’s mentality; so what if Ami was the same broken ever since early Ch1 if she recovered her finger as soon as she lost it, and remembered all of that?

This hypothesis is easily overthrown since Ami didn’t look the same amount of broken afterwards, and this state of mind will likely be gone after a reset; thus the whole thing probably was just a minor cut and nothing more, at best a plot attempt to showcase the effect of bringing up Sekai (unless this was a cue to her that you can do whatever she wants without physical consequences; it's hard to tell with Ami). However, how Ami reacted to the cut and the way No Romeo ended was just too eerie to not think about some possibilities.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I can't trigger There Is nothing event, I have seen all the events prior to it, is there any events that I have missed?
You're probably missing a side character event there is a progress tab, if you screen shot it it can help pinpoint which event you're missing.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
One Ami-centered event back then that confused me a lot is the No Romeo, or rather how it ended. Now we know better that these two Arakawas can take turn having their minds shut down whenever Sekai was “improperly” brought up. But this event also featured injuries; Sensei (or whoever this narrator is) even joked about Ami bleeding out in bathroom and him keeping her thumb in a jar.
What if by some freak accidents all those were real? That Ami really chopped her thumb off during that short episode? And if true what would it mean?

When explaining how reset works in Prayer Position, Maya claimed that scars, grave injuries, or anything physical are revertible due to the “miraculous” nature of resets; apparently we’ve seen this power at work when Makoto jumped, and when Sensei greeted a mysterious abundance of chickens, hitting his head on the floor and having not a scratch whatsoever.

While it’s unsure if other “hospitalizable” situations: Rin’s deeper cut in Lifejacket, Wakana’s OD, Nodoka’s concussion, and Chinami’s sickness all fall into the same basket, what we've seen so far is not just “everything goes back to normal after a reset”, but “an immediate reverting back to prior states will be enforced if necessary”. We’ve known how this Ctrl Z mechanism did a number on Makoto’s mentality; so what if Ami was the same broken ever since early Ch1 if she recovered her finger as soon as she lost it, and remembered all of that?

This hypothesis is easily overthrown since Ami didn’t look the same amount of broken afterwards, and this state of mind will likely be gone after a reset; thus the whole thing probably was just a minor cut and nothing more, at best a plot attempt to showcase the effect of bringing up Sekai (unless this was a cue to her that you can do whatever she wants without physical consequences; it's hard to tell with Ami). However, how Ami reacted to the cut and the way No Romeo ended was just too eerie to not think about some possibilities.
Personally, I think that the thumb thing is just "Sensei's" kind of Humor.

Sensei seems to find humor in mentioning stuff like Noriko cracking her head open in Tsuneyo's 'Green onions and contraceptives':
and thinking things like "the week before I was murdered" in the 'A Walk Though Hell' Main event:
Which suggests "Sensei" or whoever that Narrator actually is (hard to tell since at least one Narrator:
Has literally confused themselves with Sensei in Sana's 'Ad Infinitum'.) just seems to have a dark sense of humor.

So, I think Ami just "blacked out" a little, then needed some time to recompose herself, since she had been talking about her mom when it happened:
However, It wasn't as bad as it could have been:
Like in Ami's 'My Life with You'.

Ami does end up cutting her hand more than once in the game, and to a degree that seems strange, though:
Not entirely sure why, but it tends to be after mentioning her mother, and a wounded hand does seem to remind Sensei:
Of the time Sekai molested him, after he cut his hand:
and then he ended up getting some blood in her hair:
As mentioned in the 'Good boy' Happy Event. So, Ami hurting herself/hands being cut, might be connected to Sekai.

Edit: Btw, considering the girls are virgins when It's virtually guaranteed that past versions of Sensei have fucked them, I think even something like a Hymen is reset after Sensei gets reset (or whatever the rules actually are). A missing finger likely would be similar. I'm not sure if it'd earn an instant reset though. That seems to be more for fatal injuries. Albeit, who really knows with this world.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Personally, I think that the thumb thing is just "Sensei's" kind of Humor.

Sensei seems to find humor in mentioning stuff like Noriko cracking her head open in Tsuneyo's 'Green onions and contraceptives':
and thinking things like "the week before I was murdered" in the 'A Walk Though Hell' Main event:
Which suggests "Sensei" or whoever that Narrator actually is (hard to tell since at least one Narrator:
Has literally confused themselves with Sensei in Sana's 'Ad Infinitum'.) just seems to have a dark sense of humor.

So, I think Ami just "blacked out" a little, then needed some time to recompose herself, since she had been talking about her mom when it happened:
However, It wasn't as bad as it could have been:
Like in Ami's 'My Life with You'.

Ami does end up cutting her hand more than once in the game, and to a degree that seems strange, though:
Not entirely sure why, but it tends to be after mentioning her mother, and a wounded hand does seem to remind Sensei:
Of the time Sekai molested him, after he cut his hand:
and then he ended up getting some blood in her hair:
As mentioned in the 'Good boy' Happy Event. So, Ami hurting herself/hands being cut, might be connected to Sekai.

Edit: Btw, considering the girls are virgins when It's virtually guaranteed that past versions of Sensei have fucked them, I think even something like a Hymen is reset after Sensei gets reset (or whatever the rules actually are). A missing finger likely would be similar. I'm not sure if it'd earn an instant reset though. That seems to be more for fatal injuries. Albeit, who really knows with this world.
This got me thinking, Maya says Psycho Ami comes as a result of her finding out about the resets, maybe she is testing a similar theory. Maiming and sodomizing her classmates is just her figuring out what does and doesn't get reset. She's not a psycho, she's a scientist.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
These were Mom tier lists I was responding to - not sure how the fainting thing would matter.
Well, imagine her and Kirin coming back home, Karin is holding the baby, Akira says something like "hey welcome back, you guys are kinda late, did you buy dinner", Kirin answers "yeah we wouldn't be late if Karin didn't waste time buying a new dress", Akira answers "Is that a new dress? you look cute Karin" Bam dead or seriously injured baby after mother faints over it with her huge swollen tits.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, Random Theory Time: The main reason Sensei was more or less stalking Yumi, pre-resets, might have been because she reminded him of Niki:
Overall: Yumi's importance might literally just come down to her subconsciously reminding Sensei of his ex girlfriend and childhood best friend.

This also might be a reason why he blacks out so much around Yumi, and why he seems to feel drawn to her. Being around Yumi could subtly remind him of his past with Niki.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So what does this DRM do exactly? I have purchased the Care Packages legally, but how does the program know? Does it connect to the internet, and if so what does it do?
When you go to the 2nd dorm floor on a certain day of a week (when otoha is around) the game checks if you have certain images in your game folder, if you have them then the game goes to Sel site and tryes to get access there, if it failed - then the game shuts down, delete saves and script gets erased leaving only encrypted "You would not download a car"

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
So i'm a little late to the party, did anything happen these last years with this game? It apparently doesn't update on the latest updates page, had to search for it manually when i saw one that reminded me of it, apparently it has DRM and there are no links to anything about the dev in the first page. Didn't manage to find anything searching in the forum either or at least didn't know how to search.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
When you go to the 2nd dorm floor on a certain day of a week (when otoha is around) the game checks if you have certain images in your game folder, if you have them then the game goes to Sel site and tryes to get access there, if it failed - then the game shuts down, delete saves and script gets erased leaving only encrypted "You would not download a car"
That's not 100% correct as far as i've seen.

At first, when the game starts it loads the gui.rpy and or gui.rpyc (<- seems to be intermediate code) among others.
(I'll be assuming that it's only the gui.rpy for simplicity.)
In the gui.rpy is a code block that does roughly the following:
- There is an image file in the game's folders. (*Dorm2Summersomethingsomething*.png, this one is always in the base game.)
- The code opens the file, searches for a specific part in it and loads that data, and this is rather interesting, as a code string.
- That code string is then also excuted.
The new code then:
- Opens specific .png's, like it did with the dormblahblah file, from the care packages.
- This time it's not about code but ID's.
(I don't know how the backend service on Sel's server handles this exactly so lets assume the following:
You buy a care package, it has a special "fresh" .png, in a database on Sel's end that .png get's a unique ID tied to your IP (Hopefully not your IP, because bad), that info/connection get's stored on Sel's end and you get the special .png with an ID, within your CP.)
- Code reaches out to Sel's server with the CP ID's.
- If the information stored on Sel's end doesn't match the data the code transmitted -> DRM happens.

So unless you took counter measures like discribed on p1 and have at least one care package installed, the DRM always happens. No special scene or event required.

There's another funny thing about all this.
The reason we got to know about this and spicifically the code behind might be Osako's fault.
Maybe we didn't hear that much of her recently is because she's still in prison for her misbehavior :LOL:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Sounds like DRM will punish any legal user who uses more than one device to play game (i.e. buy new PC). Nicely done

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Sounds like DRM will punish any legal user who uses more than one device to play game (i.e. buy new PC). Nicely done
You got what i was implying, but this is just an assumption (that it's your IP that counts).
Though, new PCs or devices in your LAN/WLAN wouldn't change a thing. Your WAN IP doesn't change (that often).
If my assumption was true though, and you'd try to play Lil outside your LAN/WLAN with a free net connection, that be a problem.

May 27, 2023
[...cut...]

- Code reaches out to Sel's server with the CP ID's.
- If the information stored on Sel's end doesn't match the data the code transmitted -> DRM happens.

[...cut...]
Thank you for your detailed reply!

In my case nothing will happen because I actually bought them to support the game. However
I mostly play without internet, what happens if it can't perform the check at all?

O, and ofcourse I won't buy any new care packages, I don't want my IP registered.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you for your detailed reply!

In my case nothing will happen because I actually bought them to support the game. However
I mostly play without internet, what happens if it can't perform the check at all?

O, and ofcourse I won't buy any new care packages, I don't want my IP registered.
First: Reading comprehensions.
I encapsulated/put what i said into conditional states for a reason.
I assume it's your IP that gets "stored" because what i saw what was actually transmitted is only the ID's (From the CP's .PNG's).
Maybe i overlooked that a UID (besides """"MAYBE"""" your IP) is transmitted. But i doubt that.

Second: If you play without a net connection, then nothing happens, for now.

Sidenote:
The topic is kinda hard for me. There's a lot to consider giving what happened and what already was discussed here.
That Lil gets leaked within minutes of it's patreon release, is something i don't question because of how Lil came to be and that Sel distributed it here.
The care packages though, despite it's content that seems to cater alot to those with Loli (the worse kind) interest *puke, i think are a viable way to ship around that problem.
I don't wanne judge them as a whole, i think it's an ok way to give patreons a benefit.
The DRM, while an interesting (i did learn something from it) approach, failed in several ways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes