DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
We don't know Sekai's plans on Ami, but getting all the stuff about her perversions and Nodoka references, I think she also would't be against Ami and Sensei sleeping together. But I doubt that would push their daughters if they won't be interested in that, and Sensei wouldn't participate either, at least the guy we know right now.
Sekai actually seems to be significantly Pro-Incest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, yeah, she'd probably be fine with Ami and Sensei fucking.

Although, Sekai might be a little jealous considering she apparently was/is of Niki:
and there's that whole "Bite off her tongue" thing with Noriko:
Albeit, if anyone gets a pass, it'd probably be Ami.

Edit: In retrospect, I wouldn't be all that surprised if Sekai(or whatever is taking her form) turns out to be influencing Ami's attraction to Sensei.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I think Ami already act like a mother taking care of Sensei. I mean because of her Sensei probably started tutoring Maya and Noriko. So, I would she could be very good mother. Not to mention, she is not really abusive. She doesn't choke Kirin/slap her friends cause she is afraid of them unlike certain someone. As Maya said she would kill anyone to keep Sensei sane/save him. I guess it all comes down to that. If you remove Sensei from the equation. Ami is the best mom other than Maya. While I think touka could be a good mother, she act more like a nurse than a mother. Ayane doesn't even tell sensei about her pregnancy and doesn't have any motherly vibe considering she herself have mother issues.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I think Ami already act like a mother taking care of Sensei. I mean because of her Sensei probably started tutoring Maya and Noriko. So, I would she could be very good mother. Not to mention, she is not really abusive. She doesn't choke Kirin/slap her friends cause she is afraid of them unlike certain someone. As Maya said she would kill anyone to keep Sensei sane/save him. I guess it all comes down to that. If you remove Sensei from the equation. Ami is the best mom other than Maya. While I think touka could be a good mother, she act more like a nurse than a mother. Ayane doesn't even tell sensei about her pregnancy and doesn't have any motherly vibe considering she herself have mother issues.
You don't need to be physically abusive to be abusive.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
After seeing this, could "Psycho Ami" be black out Ami? That could answer the question about why she was lost at Old District and why called Maya and Ayane at Shrine, so it could be the same one Maya saw. Also this could be the same Himawari told Ayane that "Ami" won't harm her but what about not being conscious?
Ami is definitely "broken":

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
The music in this game is actually banging, but the only time it's needed for progress, up untill now, is the answer of a puzzle :
Rest of the sounds are mostly jumpscares or knocking on doors.
There's also the port number for the ?first reset event

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
After seeing this, could "Psycho Ami" be black out Ami? That could answer the question about why she was lost at Old District and why called Maya and Ayane at Shrine, so it could be the same one Maya saw. Also this could be the same Himawari told Ayane that "Ami" won't harm her but what about not being conscious?
Just to add to this, there's been a few hints that there's at least "two" versions of Ami.

In 'Lamb Legs' there's the Ami who breaks the 4th wall and threatens Sensei:
Then there's the Ami that shows up afterwards telling him this stuff isn't her:

Maya makes it clear that, to her, Psycho Ami and "Real" Ami are completely different:

Ayane seems to think Ami is a good actress due to switching between innocent and threatening at times:
(Ayane is smart, but kind of seems delusional:
When it comes to understanding others.)

Then there's the "Mega Ami" and Mangled Ami stuff:
And of course, there's Nao and whatever that Twisted Ami was:
Etc.

Overall: The way I see Ami at the moment is that there's "Real Ami" who seems to be the one feeling like she's being bullied, "Other Ami" who seems to be the one trying to manipulate others (likely even "Real Ami"), and then there's what Maya seems to think slaughtered everyone, aka "Psycho Ami", who I'm thinking isn't really Ami at all. Just something that used her form.

The Shapeshifter saying Ami won't touch Ayane:
Could be hinting that whatever is dangerous, isn't actually Ami. That doesn't mean it can't take her form or something though. This is coming from a Shapeshifter afterall.

Psycho Ami could also just be a false memory used to control Maya.

Jul 23, 2021
Just to add to this, there's been a few hints that there's at least "two" versions of Ami.

In 'Lamb Legs' there's the Ami who breaks the 4th wall and threatens Sensei:
Then there's the Ami that shows up afterwards telling him this stuff isn't her:

Maya makes it clear that, to her, Psycho Ami and "Real" Ami are completely different:

Ayane seems to think Ami is a good actress due to switching between innocent and threatening at times:
(Ayane is smart, but kind of seems delusional:
When it comes to understanding others.)

Then there's the "Mega Ami" and Mangled Ami stuff:
And of course, there's Nao and whatever that Twisted Ami was:
Etc.

Overall: The way I see Ami at the moment is that there's "Real Ami" who seems to be the one feeling like she's being bullied, "Other Ami" who seems to be the one trying to manipulate others (likely even "Real Ami"), and then there's what Maya seems to think slaughtered everyone, aka "Psycho Ami", who I'm thinking isn't really Ami at all. Just something that used her form.

The Shapeshifter saying Ami won't touch Ayane:
Could be hinting that whatever is dangerous, isn't actually Ami. That doesn't mean it can't take her form or something though. This is coming from a Shapeshifter afterall.

Psycho Ami could also just be a false memory used to control Maya.
NGL I've felt there have been many outcomes of Ami since the literal start of the game? The weird Ami you're forced to have sex with, suggesting her to get a job as maid, once she starts wearing the clothes she found in the attic, finding her crying during Worry not, The Mason Jar event she feels like another person too. The notion that she understands how to break you and that she's been intentionally doing it to force you into bad uncle route?

I haven't run a route where you refuse all lewd options but i've seen captions here where she seems genuinely more unhinged the less you 'indulge her' and like I really want to run this game again because i fucking love it but I want to wait as long as possible so i can 'experience' it from scratch again lol.

I think what genuinely sways me opinion wise is the music that Sel uses because coming off of this among other maya events you're just willing to trust the entire idea that maya is who she says she is and who akira thinks she is. You don't get the same thing with Ami/Ayane/Etc

Edit: I may have drunk too much after the fact and gone off track oops

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
NGL I've felt there have been many outcomes of Ami since the literal start of the game? The weird Ami you're forced to have sex with, suggesting her to get a job as maid, once she starts wearing the clothes she found in the attic, finding her crying during Worry not, The Mason Jar event she feels like another person too. The notion that she understands how to break you and that she's been intentionally doing it to force you into bad uncle route?

I haven't run a route where you refuse all lewd options but i've seen captions here where she seems genuinely more unhinged the less you 'indulge her' and like I really want to run this game again because i fucking love it but I want to wait as long as possible so i can 'experience' it from scratch again lol.
Ami actually seems to try not to break Sensei, or take real advantage of him even though she easily could:
The most she seems to do is get him to say nice things:

"Good Uncle" Ami is definitely more unhinged, than "Bad Uncle" Ami though imo. For example this is some GU stuff:
I don't think either Ami has taken real advantage of Broken Sensei, but if either would, it's definitely GU Ami.

It could be what sends Ami off the deep end eventually. She seems to prioritize protecting Sensei above everything, but if she crosses the line and actually hurts him, then I'm not sure if she could handle it. Ami seems to think they literally can't hurt eachother:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
There's also the port number for the ?first reset event
Is it? I've never noticed cause I've always done that reset with a guide because fuck that "IP" address, that is completely wrong for a supposedly IP address. Unless japanese IP addresses are vastly different.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Is it? I've never noticed cause I've always done that reset with a guide because fuck that "IP" address, that is completely wrong for a supposedly IP address. Unless japanese IP addresses are vastly different.
It's supposed to look like an IPv6 address, which is made up of HexDec.
HexDec is 0-9 and a-f.
There are some rules though.
In an IPv6 address you can omit leading zeros.
You can change 2001:0db8:85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7344 into 2001:db8:85a3:8d3:1319:8a2e:370:7344
One time you can omit even a whole 16 bit block ( " :1A0F: " <- i'm a 16 bit block) of zeros, turning them into a "::".
2001:0000:85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7344 -> 2001::85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7344 or 2001::85a3:8d3:1319:8a2e:370:7344
And then there are subnet masks. (been too long can't remember rn).

The point is: If there is a letter beyond "F" in the riddles IPv6 address then it's not a working/false IPv6 address.
Or if it does not apply to above and beyond rules.

/e
IPv6 is afaik an internationel standard. So no japanese only shenanigans.
The so called ICANN is responsible, at least at the top level, for IP address distribution.

/e2 Funnily quote didn't work. Maybe due to forum rework?

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2021
Ami actually seems to try not to break Sensei, or take real advantage of him even though she easily could:
The most she seems to do is get him to say nice things:

"Good Uncle" Ami is definitely more unhinged, than "Bad Uncle" Ami though imo. For example this is some GU stuff:
I don't think either Ami has taken real advantage of Broken Sensei, but if either would, it's definitely GU Ami.

It could be what sends Ami off the deep end eventually. She seems to prioritize protecting Sensei above everything, but if she crosses the line and actually hurts him, then I'm not sure if she could handle it. Ami seems to think they literally can't hurt eachother:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami seemed to try to offer to help Sensei sexually when she was around 7, but he didn't seem to want her that way:
He might have been "dating" Maya around the time, so he may have already been distracted that way.

Modern Ami just seems to mostly put him to bed when he's losing it (Dick warning):
I doubt she'd be a virgin or he'd have the option to reject her back in Chapter 1, if she wanted to take advantage of him.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.33.0

B]PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.[/B]

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 579 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
<Mega>

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

B]PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.[/B]

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
It's supposed to look like an IPv6 address, which is made up of HexDec.
HexDec is 0-9 and a-f.
There are some rules though.
In an IPv6 address you can omit leading zeros.
You can change 2001:0db8:85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7344 into 2001:db8:85a3:8d3:1319:8a2e:370:7344
One time you can omit even a whole 16 bit block ( " :1A0F: " <- i'm a 16 bit block) of zeros, turning them into a "::".
2001:0000:85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7344 -> 2001::85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7344 or 2001::85a3:8d3:1319:8a2e:370:7344
And then there are subnet masks. (been too long can't remember rn).

The point is: If there is a letter beyond "F" in the riddles IPv6 address then it's not a working/false IPv6 address.
Or if it does not apply to above and beyond rules.

/e
IPv6 is afaik an internationel standard. So no japanese only shenanigans.
The so called ICANN is responsible, at least at the top level, for IP address distribution.

/e2 Funnily quote didn't work. Maybe due to forum rework?
Ugh when I saw IP all I could think was IPv4, I'm old and crusty and no museum would accept my carcass.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes