gazgiz

Nov 13, 2019
So it leaves us only simillar UI. I think that guy should just open renpy without any configuration and see how it works. On advanced level, he might also think how would he make character screens and event lists (spoiler: he'd probably make them more simmilar to LiL, than to LiY)
There is a screenshot with "god God" in it. Are you arguing both are big Heidegger fans, and it's just a big coincidence?

Reactions: Riolol

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You werebasically saying that
1) There is a deity in LiY named Sekai, who was on the roof under strange circumstances (he was altering the world)
2) There is a character in LiL named Sekai, who was on the roof under strange circumstances (we have no idea why)
3) This makes LiY clone of LiL

Do I actually need to see other references, if first one is a garbage?

I get that you don't like the game, sure. Does it somehow proves that game is LiL clone? No. Neither does similar UI or even game icon.
No, I'm saying that the first save I loaded had this exact scene, and therefore I found it funny. And no, you don't have to do anything, but I'd expect you to read my post if you're going dispute what I'm saying. Cause what you're saying is "I don't even have to read most of your post, how does it even prove that the game is a clone?"

Well, I didn't say at any point it was a clone either. What I said is that it takes inspiration from it, and that my issue with it is that I found its writing to be lacking. I wasn't trying to prove any point either, I was genuinely curious after your comment and opened the game again to check. Then I presented what I found for any interested in reading, finishing by saying that if anyone enjoyed the game, I was happy for them.

I apologise if somehow you got the impression I was picking a fight with you. However, I don't appreciate you making it seem like I'm an idiot that has to be told what the word Sekai even means, just because that's an easy example to say it wasn't a reference to LiL, when I added things like this, which clearly is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then, when I ask for clarification, you saying that you don't need to read my post beyond the second line to conclude all I'm saying is garbage. Anyway, I regret responding to you. I welcome being corrected when I'm wrong about something, and have often thanked people here for that. But this is not the kind of interaction I'm looking for.

gazgiz

Nov 13, 2019
When it comes to the whole "clone" thing, i just booted up Another World just to see, and instead of starting mid fall, I'm starting this game "floating".....

Aug 20, 2021
What is a moment you guys are most looking forward to?For me it HAS to be

Essentially the same as yours, except I’m narrowing it down to Io’s reaction to Akira’s past with Sekai in particular. Considering how eerily similar and tragic their circumstances were, I could easily see them trauma bonding over this later on.

The difficult part is obviously getting Akira to even open up about it. He’s been hella reserved about it for a long time and understandably so.

Still, the upcoming Io events in not just tomorrow’s update, but also in 0.45 provide multiple potential opportunities for a very productive discussion.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Black souls and TLS.Especially black souls but thats me just being a biased fanboy
They are both made by impressive writers (so is LiL), imo. Black Souls is basically "what if Sensei ended up in a fairy tale horror world and actually had to fight and kill things.". Main difference: more Anal and dudes aren't off the menu.

What is a moment you guys are most looking forward to?For me it HAS to be

The Dark Route.
Also, how things started would be interesting. The origins, I suppose. If it's even revealed in this game. The Resets, at least, should be explained.

Horny Answer: Kaori x Niki x Sensei.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Is it weird that I find Sana less attractive now that we know she's a degenerate? To be clear I still like her, just a bit less.
Innocent Sana is best Sana.
I'm pretty hopeful that we'll see a less degenerate Sana again at some point after she's free of Pareidolia's influence. Not completely pure or anything, but I like to think her true personality will be a pervert in private who is still shy and easily flustered in public.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes