Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Every time I see this damn fruit tart in events I always pay attention to it and I stop paying attention to the events.
It looks so nasty, I always end up wondering, is it soft? Hard? Would it even taste good?
Well, I've already had fruit pie and it's not very good and the one I ate was soft.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I got depressed after watching Maya die again and I asked my friend to try to create a somewhat romantic/depressing poem about Maya and Akira that was a little more human to try to cheer me up and now I just want to die again and since I'm depressed I'm going send what this bastard sent me here so I won't be the only one to be sad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: rianzz

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
Thanks for the answers, the sad thing is that apparently he still hasn't smiled voluntarily and normally it was only at (the end of the world where he had his head screwed) and at this Happy event that you showed. (Considering how this chapter will be the most sad, I can already rule out the likelihood of him smiling with joy in this chapter.)
In fact, he's already smiled voluntarily before, bro just didn't want to show us

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I got depressed after watching Maya die again and I asked my friend to try to create a somewhat romantic/depressing poem about Maya and Akira that was a little more human to try to cheer me up and now I just want to die again and since I'm depressed I'm going send what this bastard sent me here so I won't be the only one to be sad.
I've seen you post like this a few times here, so I'm going to say this as kindly as I can: you need to put down the game for a bit and go touch some grass. Maya getting reset was a tough moment, sure. It's a story, these are fictional characters, and while we can absolutely get attached to fictional characters I feel like you're taking it way too far. I get you're upset but I don't know if the thread needs to be have 20 updates every day from you about how it's ruining your life.

Take a breath, step away from the game for a bit.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
maya....Maya!...MAYA!!! where the fuck are you???!! my heart broke I finally played the latest update god was I not prepared to cry an ocean today! please for the love of jesus give me my maya back

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
I've seen you post like this a few times here, so I'm going to say this as kindly as I can: you need to put down the game for a bit and go touch some grass. Maya getting reset was a tough moment, sure. It's a story, these are fictional characters, and while we can absolutely get attached to fictional characters I feel like you're taking it way too far. I get you're upset but I don't know if the thread needs to be have 20 updates every day from you about how it's ruining your life.

when you play something like this for close to 600 hours you get a bit more attached than a normal game, yes I have played my fair share of vn's that are lengthy but the amount of depth that these characters have it's special so I get the guy for being there only by a hanging thread, I guess my heart likes pain, but this was a bit more than just a character dying

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

Wow, I wasn't prepared for that comment, friend. Do you seriously think that I spend all day playing this game and that I don't do anything with my life?

and about Maya's business, I genuinely got depressed, but there are several times that I put something up here as a joke just to make the moment more enjoyable and not so serious since I think that even at certain moments you have to sometimes relax and not being so would be things more logically that doesn't mean I wasn't sad about the "death".

and no, this isn't ruining my life, since honestly my life before I met Lil was much more boring since I had very little to do all day and now I have something fun/depressing to entertain myself and you serially Do you think if I saw that this game was harming my health I would still be playing it?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
when you play something like this for close to 600 hours you get a bit more attached than a normal game, yes I have played my fair share of vn's that are lengthy but the amount of depth that these characters have it's special so I get the guy for being there only by a hanging thread, I guess my heart likes pain, but this was a bit more than just a character dying
Someone else who understands my pain showed up, I'm happy.....thank you for responding to him and yes, you really can explain exactly what these characters convey to the player.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
from what I am seeing on preview images we are getting the rest of update .36 on .37, the guy is still catatonic and he is loosing a lot of love point while being in such a state, ami I might have a soft spot for her but even I want her head to roll,otoha included...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Wow, I wasn't prepared for that comment, friend. Do you seriously think that I spend all day playing this game and that I don't do anything with my life?

and about Maya's business, I genuinely got depressed, but there are several times that I put something up here as a joke just to make the moment more enjoyable and not so serious since I think that even at certain moments you have to sometimes relax and not being so would be things more logically that doesn't mean I wasn't sad about the "death".

and no, this isn't ruining my life, since honestly my life before I met Lil was much more boring since I had very little to do all day and now I have something fun/depressing to entertain myself and you serially Do you think if I saw that this game was harming my health I would still be playing it?
Honestly dude, i would bet decent money a number of people have looked at your recent posts here and felt you're taking this all a bit too hard and far. If it's all just a joke though, i gotta say, if no one is picking up what you're putting down, that's a sign your jokes are either going over everyone's head or it's just not funny to this crowd. That poem was A grade cringe and i'd consider it a major red flag for someone's mental health, the kind where actually saying something is awkward and hard. Crusty took the plunge but he's not shitting on you, you claim it was all a joke now but before you said that it looked a lot like you were going off the deep end and into a very unhealthy place so forgive him/us for being concerned for you.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Honestly dude, i would bet decent money a number of people have looked at your recent posts here and felt you're taking this all a bit too hard and far. If it's all just a joke though, i gotta say, if no one is picking up what you're putting down, that's a sign your jokes are either going over everyone's head or it's just not funny to this crowd. That poem was A grade cringe and i'd consider it a major red flag for someone's mental health, the kind where actually saying something is awkward and hard. Crusty took the plunge but he's not shitting on you, you claim it was all a joke now but before you said that it looked a lot like you were going off the deep end and into a very unhealthy place so forgive him/us for being concerned for you.
Okay, even I thought I was going a little overboard in these last few posts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , I'm seriously going to ease up on these pain posts involving Maya.

Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Gotta have to repeat myself here.

But those of you who got too seriously hit by .35's end, might take comfort in, that "she"'s not really gone, as far as i see it.
I rather think she even got released of some real unnecessary burdon of what she did wrong (pre game), or couldn't change to begin with.
If i think about "Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai" (Anime), one event inside it, had way more impact on me than what happened to Maya, while both are very similar.

The difference here might very well be, that we don't know how Maya's time in the circles (pre game) even was.
Just some shreds of information, we don't even know how valid they are.
What would matter most to the audience, is what we know what happened since game start.

But how much is that? Maya was always very secretive ingame.
As i see it the only real loss was her interactions with Akira. The "Love Story".
As soon as Akira gives her the same green scarf again, we just might be right back on track.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks that shit's about to go down on the next update? heck you cant continue doing repeated activities as the game just end in ellipses and it never lets you continue, like something was missing and selebus just could not finish the update in time or something like that

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
As soon as Akira gives her the same green scarf again, we just might be right back on track.
The biggest problem is not the new Maya seeing Akira, it's Akira going to see the new Maya because, based on the generic events we saw from the new Maya, Akira goes to the temple and we see the new Maya all doodled and Akira saying that "this is not her" in short he doesn't accept this new Maya so it would be very complicated for him to give her this scarf because he knows that this scarf was very special for Prime Maya.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes