Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
For people who have infinite memories about the Game, has Akira ever smiled since he returned to his body? If so, tell me what event it was, please, I'm looking for a good image of it to put as my image on the website.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For people who have infinite memories about the Game, has Akira ever smiled since he returned to his body? If so, tell me what event it was, please, I'm looking for a good image of it to put as my image on the website.
Outside of deformed Sensei faces smiling, the only two times I recall are in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event and the recent 'The End of the World' Chapter 3 Main Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may have forgotten another time though.

Edit: 'Something Everyone Knows And Ignores' Happy Event:

Extra Edit: I sometimes forget how fucked up this game is, lmao.

Last Edit: 'いいないいない。。。ばあ!' Chapter 3 Main Event:

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Outside of deformed Sensei faces smiling, the only two times I recall are in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event and the recent 'The End of the World' Chapter 3 Main Event:
I may have forgotten another time though.
Thanks for the answers, the sad thing is that apparently he still hasn't smiled voluntarily and normally it was only at (the end of the world where he had his head screwed) and at this Happy event that you showed. (Considering how this chapter will be the most sad, I can already rule out the likelihood of him smiling with joy in this chapter.)

Jun 20, 2023
Man, Yumi looks hella cute in this one not gonna lie. Make prefect Yumi a reality. Edit: I was wondering where I seen the text behind Ami, then it quickly clicked. "O Mankind(or Humanity), Indeed we have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another"- Quran-Al-Hujurat-49:13

Last edited:
Reactions: kainora

LucioNeri

Oct 9, 2018
Ok, After four months since I returned to this game, I finally catched up with the latest version and now I am in total despair. I need help changing some things. Can someone help me change the name of Io's robot and the name you tell Himawari/Daisy in the reset? I named my robot Sekai because I hadn't paid much attention to Ami's mother's name back then and I gave Ami's name to Daisy because I thought of one of the events of the first chapter. I leave my save from before the start of chap 4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: crustlord12

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Ok, After four months since I returned to this game, I finally catched up with the latest version and now I am in total despair. I need help changing some things. Can someone help me change the name of Io's robot and the name you tell Himawari/Daisy in the reset? I named my robot Sekai because I hadn't paid much attention to Ami's mother's name back then and I gave Ami's name to Daisy because I thought of one of the events of the first chapter. I left me save from before the start of chap 4
I believe if you use the URM you can change it. But im not 100% sure.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
hmm maybe they WILL go into serious catfight, in which Chika pulls Ami's twin tails off out of sheer anger, forcing Ami to drastically adopt a Miku hair style :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (I mean Chika looks so ready to kill a bitch)

would LOVE to see that being rendered by the talented folks here hahaha

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
hmm maybe they WILL go into serious catfight, in which Chika pulls Ami's twin tails off out of sheer anger, forcing Ami to drastically adopt a Miku hair style :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (I mean Chika looks so ready to kill a bitch)

would LOVE to see that being rendered by the talented folks here hahaha
Chika cutting Ami's hair in a fit of rage makes me feel things.

I mean, Chika being violent in general makes me feel those things, so I shouldn't be surprised.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes