JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
In a poetic sense, those points remain reserved for the relationship between Sensei and the old Maya, or how Sensei thinks old Maya thinks of him if that makes sense. Maya getting her reset doesn't mean your previous point should go to zero since 74 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 6e 6f 74 20 68 65 72.
I've reached the point where I can read the hex without translation :(
If Selly does it right it could be the best update in the entire game. (Logically in my opinion)
It would be hard to surpass 0.28
It almost looks like Yumi is smiling.

View attachment 3245749
Can't say which is bigger miracle: smiling Yumi or recovered Sensei
Makoto being indiferent while Ayane is surprised, makes me believe that the one that actually gets Sensei out of the house is probably Makoto.
Makoto is like, I am fucking sick of Ayane's whining, it would be easier to recover Sensei than to listen to this one more day

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there like an unofficial LIL discord server with better leadership? The official server is a the most wertched hive of scum and villainy.
No, if there was, Selly's sycophants would flood it to bring it down, that's if Selly didn't knock it down with a DCMA cause someone shared a screenshot. You can hang out here, that's the best anyone can offer you.

Sep 29, 2023
I haven't played through the full update yet, but from the bit I've seen, this is the most disappointing update yet. Maya has said herself that the only reason she is the way she is is because of countless resets. I, and hopefully others, were looking forward to seeing a role reversal where Maya has returned to her joyful state before all the resets, but Sensei is cold and bitter, knowing that this isn't his Maya, and that even if it was, he couldn't get close to her. Sel seriously fucked up here.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I haven't played through the full update yet, but from the bit I've seen, this is the most disappointing update yet. Maya has said herself that the only reason she is the way she is is because of countless resets. I, and hopefully others, were looking forward to seeing a role reversal where Maya has returned to her joyful state before all the resets, but Sensei is cold and bitter, knowing that this isn't his Maya, and that even if it was, he couldn't get close to her. Sel seriously fucked up here.
There's a pretty sizeable number of people in the same camp, myself included.

Sep 29, 2023
No, if there was, Selly's sycophants would flood it to bring it down, that's if Selly didn't knock it down with a DCMA cause someone shared a screenshot. You can hang out here, that's the best anyone can offer you.
Sel is a really frustrating guy. I genuinely respected the man, but the way he and his entourage interact with fans is more like a dictatorship than an actual fanbase. (Except for Fluffguck, Bommy, and Quasi. They're super chill. Although, Bommy did block me after the "scandal" so I don't even know anymore)

Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Well, I don't know if this is classified as bitter or not, but Akira kind of thinks this new Maya doesn't exist for him, he denies her existence completely, we saw him see her all censored as if she didn't exist and then he kind of is being bitter towards her, and you made a mistake, this new Maya didn't just have her memories of the reset erased, she literally had her memories and feelings altered because if it were just her memories of the reset she would still love Akira because she met him even before The resets begin and even if this new Maya loved Akira, I'll still see her censored because she's not his Maya. and another thing from what paredollia said, Maya's erasure was kind of a form of punishment for Akira and a way for the gods to be able to control him at will because what kept Akira in a "Good/alive" state was Maya, so it kind of became Had Akira and Maya not had sex, she would have been erased at some point because the gods needed to get rid of her existence to have Akira under their control.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a way to know how to progress the event without guide?
With every new update, its rough and tiring to find event being locked behind condition of certain day/time/location.
Maybe using URM?

GSwole

May 1, 2023
With every new update, its rough and tiring to find event being locked behind condition of certain day/time/location.
Maybe using URM?
theres a wiki that works wonders if you cant install a simple mod...

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Maybe using URM?
I use the Guide and when it doesn't have the guide yet I try anything until I activate an event and for blocked events, well Selly does this on purpose like in concert there will be something we can choose now that will have a big impact only about 3 to 4 versions later, so my friend, I always recommend leaving a save of 3 to 4 versions beforehand just for anything.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I use the Guide and when it doesn't have the guide yet I try anything until I activate an event and for blocked events, well Selly does this on purpose like in concert there will be something we can choose now that will have a big impact only about 3 to 4 versions later, so my friend, I always recommend leaving a save of 3 to 4 versions beforehand just for anything.
I tend to leave LIL till there's content worth of 2 update. So I would play from 0.34 to current update. Guess i have to keep lurking in guide till there's update huh.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Sel is a really frustrating guy. I genuinely respected the man, but the way he and his entourage interact with fans is more like a dictatorship than an actual fanbase. (Except for Fluffguck, Bommy, and Quasi. They're super chill. Although, Bommy did block me after the "scandal" so I don't even know anymore)
The scandal?

Sep 29, 2023
They got banned from the main server after pinging selebussy repeatedly then banned in a splinter server for making jokes about a few ppls trauma.
Don't give misinformation.

I pinged Sel one time as a result of a dare, not knowing I'd get banned. I know I should've read the rules better, blah blah blah. That was my mistake, I get it.

But people need to stop saying I joked about people's trauma, this person never previously informed me of this, and since their trauma was so close to the game, I genuinely thought they were making a joke, PLUS, once I realized my mistake, I immediately apologized. How the ever living fuck was I supposed to know they were serious?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I tend to leave LIL till there's content worth of 2 update. So I would play from 0.34 to current update. Guess i have to keep lurking in guide till there's update huh.
Your willpower is infinitely superior to mine, I can barely do without 1 update, imagine being without 2 to 3, I freak out easily :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: FireCazador

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Is there like an unofficial LIL discord server with better leadership? The official server is a the most wertched hive of scum and villainy.
Only other server i ever heard of was a theory server led by some person.
That person was banned once, was unbanned, posted again and is now gone again or renamed himself or whatever.
Can't find him anymore.

Well, I don't know if this is classified as bitter or not, but Akira kind of thinks this new Maya doesn't exist for him, he denies her existence completely, we saw him see her all censored as if she didn't exist and then he kind of is being bitter towards her, and you made a mistake, this new Maya didn't just have her memories of the reset erased, she literally had her memories and feelings altered because if it were just her memories of the reset she would still love Akira because she met him even before The resets begin and even if this new Maya loved Akira, I'll still see her censored because she's not his Maya. and another thing from what paredollia said, Maya's erasure was kind of a form of punishment for Akira and a way for the gods to be able to control him at will because what kept Akira in a "Good/alive" state was Maya, so it kind of became Had Akira and Maya not had sex, she would have been erased at some point because the gods needed to get rid of her existence to have Akira under their control.
I have a different opinion here.
"New" Maya just did not have that much screen time to show how she is now. I couldn't tell if her memories were just erased, or altered too.
Her storming out of Akira's apartment seems like she still remembers to have quarrels with Noriko and or Niki.
As i said before, her saying she has a headache points towards new and old Maya being the same physical entity at least.

As for Maya being censored.
It's the same thing as with Sekai. Sekai is Sekai. For Akira she was censored bacause she was a hurtful memory.
The more Akira got in touch with his past, the more he could see Sekai clear.
Same could go with Maya. Maya is Maya, but Akira's memories of what happened to her is too painful. So he blends her out, even if she is still existing in whatever form.
I guess she'll become more clear, the more Akira confronts this situation.

Sep 29, 2023
Only other server i ever heard of was a theory server led by some person.
That person was banned once, was unbanned, posted again and is now gone again or renamed himself or whatever.
Can't find him anymore.

I have a different opinion here.
"New" Maya just did not have that much screen time to show how she is now. I couldn't tell if her memories were just erased, or altered too.
Her storming out of Akira's apartment seems like she still remembers to have quarrels with Noriko and or Niki.
As i said before, her saying she has a headache points towards new and old Maya being the same physical entity at least.

As for Maya being censored.
It's the same thing as with Sekai. Sekai is Sekai. For Akira she was censored bacause she was a hurtful memory.
The more Akira got in touch with his past, the more he could see Sekai clear.
Same could go with Maya. Maya is Maya, but Akira's memories of what happened to her is too painful. So he blends her out, even if she is still existing in whatever form.
I guess she'll become more clear, the more Akira confronts this situation.
I semi agree with this, but I still think that even if that's true, narratively, having the role reversal is a far more satisfying payoff for Maya constantly talking about how soul crushing it is to see Sensei completely reset. This is kind of explored in the update, but since she said that the only reason she is like she is is because of her countless loops. And Sensei just "Ignoring her existence feels like an avoidance of fully committing to her reset, whether intentional or not. Having Maya essentially act the same as she always does, if a little ruder, dampens chapter 3's amazing ending, for me at least.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I semi agree with this, but I still think that even if that's true, narratively, having the role reversal is a far more satisfying payoff for Maya constantly talking about how soul crushing it is to see Sensei completely reset. This is kind of explored in the update, but since she said that the only reason she is like she is is because of her countless loops. And Sensei just "Ignoring her existence feels like an avoidance of fully committing to her reset, whether intentional or not. Having Maya essentially act the same as she always does, if a little ruder, dampens chapter 3's amazing ending, for me at least.
I think it's a good idea to remember that Maya is always wearing a mask. She has to hide a major piece of herself from all of her friends at all times, because the truth could destroy someone she loves.

We're not going to see the real New Maya until she's in a private scene with Akira, and we can't see that until the manchild who's proven to have a very difficult time coping with loss is able to process the loss of Maya Prime. This is a man who went three years before he could even hear his own name.

ZeroeHope

Jun 18, 2021
I keep getting this error when I try to load my old save. Is there a way to fix this?

I only imported my old saves folder from my old phone to my new phone since it was broken

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes