Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I know it's a bit random but look, I tried my best to improve this image so here's the best result if anyone wants to try to understand if Yami is smiling or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
This censored Maya is hurting my heart a little. Even though she's the fake one, it still hurts.
Agree. The Maya previews/generic stuff is killing me. Niki is my other favorite girl so I'm hoping for something good there but I just don't think anything but tears will come from this chapter. Why do I love this story so much, I dont usually care for anything this sad.

Reactions: rianzz

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Agree. The Maya previews/generic stuff is killing me. Niki is my other favorite girl so I'm hoping for something good there but I just don't think anything but tears will come from this chapter. Why do I love this story so much, I dont usually care for anything this sad.
I understand you about the secondary girls, Niki is my favorite so I hope for some good things and for her to help Akira a little but, right, this chapter is expected to be the saddest we've had so far so just sit down and cry Sitting in the corner and watching shit happen and hoping it's not too bad. Or Selly could be fooling everyone and the chapter will only be the saddest for those who are Maya fans.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
I'm thinking The Old One might be Akira's imaginary friend from when he was a child (perhaps the same narrator who was talking about how Akira was looking at him back then), possibly a representation of the abuse he experienced from Nozomu, the "friends" he has with him could be Nozomu's other victims.
I agree with your interpretation of the old one. It makes sense. Especially with the corner dialogue you mentioned,
and how in a way the old one appears in the corner(?) last update arguably i'd say.
I have heard from word of mouth and others experiences that kids having imaginary friends either be it from trauma, to cope, or it being a healthy thing for them to have practicing social skills. I have not read any studies about it though.

It feels weird to think the old one is in tandem with pareidolia especially with it being a crow mauler last update, but would answer(?) to who was narrating the final event this update. It feels way too formal to be Himawari talking and no where near cocky/wicked enough as when Sekai is talking.

Though this does leave me still guessing to whoever was "???" during Not the Nightingale event and with how each the returning to form line changed meaning when the CGs would change each time. The middle Ami dialogue could be a bug I had to click twice to read through the event.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm thinking The Old One might be Akira's imaginary friend from when he was a child (perhaps the same narrator who was talking about how Akira was looking at him back then), possibly a representation of the abuse he experienced from Nozomu, the "friends" he has with him could be Nozomu's other victims.
I agree with your interpretation of the old one. It makes sense. Especially with the corner dialogue you mentioned,
and how in a way the old one appears in the corner(?) last update arguably i'd say.
I have heard from word of mouth and others experiences that kids having imaginary friends either be it from trauma, to cope, or it being a healthy thing for them to have practicing social skills. I have not read any studies about it though.

It feels weird to think the old one is in tandem with pareidolia especially with it being a crow mauler last update, but would answer(?) to who was narrating the final event this update. It feels way too formal to be Himawari talking and no where near cocky/wicked enough as when Sekai is talking.

Though this does leave me still guessing to whoever was "???" during Not the Nightingale event and with how each the returning to form line changed meaning when the CGs would change each time. The middle Ami dialogue could be a bug I had to click twice to read through the event.
Meant to mention this, but if you go back to the 'Mysterious Abundance of Chickens' Chapter 1 Main Event, there is what seems to be a "very concerned" old friend of Sensei's talking:
This could be The Old One. The fact this appears around Kaori, and it mentioned it's "concerned", implies some connection to Pareidolia. If The Old One and Pareidolia aren't simply the same thing.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Meant to mention this, but if you go back to the 'Mysterious Abundance of Chickens' Chapter 1 Main Event, there is what seems to be a "very concerned" old friend of Sensei's talking:
This could be The Old One. The fact this appears around Kaori, and it mentioned it's "concerned", implies some connection to Pareidolia. If The Old One and Pareidolia aren't simply the same thing.
DeSkel, you are the King of theories and get it right 99% of the time, what do you think happened to Akira at that moment that led to this reaction from the girls? as some are blushing, worried and no reaction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
DeSkel, you are the King of theories and get it right 99% of the time, what do you think happened to Akira at that moment that led to this reaction from the girls? as some are blushing, worried and no reaction.
If I were to guess, Ayane asked Ami to let Sensei return to school even though he hadn't recovered yet, just to let the girls know he's safe. Sensei fearing that if he didn't return soon would lose more affection points, convinced Ami that he needed to try. Ami thinking this was a bad idea, but also acknowledging it'd stop the girls from invading their home, begrudgingly let Sensei and Ayane have their way.

Edit: More or less, the girls are seeing that he's actually not okay mentally, for the first time in 2 months. Wouldn't be surprised if he just said something depressing and sexual though.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
If I were to guess, Ayane asked Ami to let Sensei return to school even though he hadn't recovered yet, just to let the girls know he's safe. Sensei fearing that if he didn't return soon would lose more affection points, convinced Ami that he needed to try. Ami thinking this was a bad idea, but also acknowledging it'd stop the girls from invading their home, begrudgingly let Sensei and Ayane have their way.

Edit: More or less, the girls are seeing that he's actually not okay mentally, for the first time in 2 months. Wouldn't be surprised if he just said something depressing and sexual though.
That's why I wanted to see your theory, it makes a lot of sense and the chance of it being that is 99% certain.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

Bro, now that I noticed and rewatching the game here I remembered something, the two who are blushing the most are Rin and Sana (she looks happier and blushing, in fact, but you can understand what I mean) and the girls who look more surprised and looking almost horrified are Chika and Touka (who knows about Akira and Chika's relationship), what are the chances that Akira said what happened in the infirmary in the form of a "bad joke"?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Bro, now that I noticed and rewatching the game here I remembered something, the two who are blushing the most are Rin and Sana (she looks happier and blushing, in fact, but I understand) and the girl who seems most surprised and seems almost horrified It's Chika, what are the chances that Akira said what happened in the infirmary?
I'd think Kirin and Nodoka would be more excited, if he mentioned it. Sana and Rin are probably thinking about it though, and may have not stopped thinking about it since.

Chika is likely just now realizing that her boyfriend really was in a bad place. She seemed to think Ami did something to him, or that he thought she was fat so he was avoiding her, etc. It probably just clicked for her. Hence horrified. Most of these girls are used to Sensei barely having feelings at all.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Makoto being indiferent while Ayane is surprised, makes me believe that the one that actually gets Sensei out of the house is probably Makoto.
Because on 0.36 we know that Makoto wants to win "the love war" so she is not indiferent towards sensei. So her "indiferent" reaction probably means she already knew he was coming to class.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes