angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Nvm, I got it to work in a kind of roundabout way. Had to download the full version, then copy just the game folder into my old folder. That both opened and loaded my save.
So if anyone is having the same issue, there you go, this worked for me

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What was the name of the song secondmall was based on? I know what i thought it was but then someone posted the actual answer.

ericade

May 3, 2022
Those monologues have always been there and I don't think they will go away, some will like them more, others less or not at all, bad or good Selebus has graphomania, if that already bothers you a lot the best thing is not to continue, from the first year Selebus made fun of of the people who criticized the monologues... saying that the one with the monologues gets the girls and those who complain don't and things like that.
If the story advances or not, that is another discussion, if you still like something that is here, continue, if you feel that the story is already boring for you, you can simply leave it.

View attachment 3238842

Obviously the issue with nonsensical monologues is that it takes from other pacing. If it had both? Of course that's fine.

But this "like it or leave" arrogance is for people on the extremely insecure "M" side of the S&M spectrum. Which i don't judge you. But don't project onto others. Criticism is valid even if it doesnt fit your kink.

Reactions: Angra Shadow

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I don't know how many delusions you have, man, if you were the one who started it all, if you wanted to vent with the monologues or what you don't like about the game, don't do it by sarcastically mocking some comment of mine that has nothing to do with it.

and I'm probably just going to ignore/block you since your only two comments on this forum are somehow trying to conflict with me, some alt or troll you might be.
Good friend, I recommend doing this even if the person is just disturbing you and not even trying to debate and is just here to criticize, so it's a good idea to block them.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Obviously the issue with nonsensical monologues is that it takes from other pacing. If it had both? Of course that's fine.

But this "like it or leave" arrogance is for people on the extremely insecure "M" side of the S&M spectrum. Which i don't judge you. But don't project onto others. Criticism is valid even if it doesnt fit your kink.
I hate the "like it or leave it" people the most, but in this case I think he was just trying to tell you that it's better to just accept or leave it not because the game is above criticism, but because the dev believes he is and basically huffs his own farts on a daily basis.
I don't blame you for finding them tiresome or boring though, I used to read only about 60% of them and I'd skip/fastforward the rest (to then come back a week later after being content starved and replaying the same events 3 to 4 times), but doing anything more than just vocalizing your dislike and moving on is the equivalent of fighting a ghost.

Reactions: Duskreyn

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Chika and Touka have the most surprised faces...
Uta is about to exclaim the holiest of Shits.
Sana is on a "uh oh..." moment.
And Ami's eyebrows says everything you need to know, she is not happy he is out of the house.
Imani... where is Imani?! i wanna see her reaction!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Another preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A tad random, but considering how involved the Nakayamas have been so far, I'm sincerely hoping that Yasu's "the Pinks and Blues of Springtime":
Holds up. The Nakayamas, Ami (since her color is actually pink), Ayane, Makoto, Imani, etc, being prominent in this chapter, is something I've been looking forward to.

Of course, that might mean the likes of Sekai, Yumi, Rin, Chika, Tsuneyo, etc, may feature prominently in Fall/Autumn.

Chinami is also pinkish though, and with how things are going in Spring, that's a little worrisome.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Well... Akira left the house, but based on the girls' reaction, I can't say if they are surprised by his return, since even Ayane is surprised or surprised that Akira did the same thing as Makoto and was completely mind fucked for school...

This censored Maya is hurting my heart a little. Even though she's the fake one, it still hurts.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Is Sana smiling? She seems the most excited out of the class, looking straight at him, or he's looking straight at her...
After I zoomed in on the image, I realized that Sana is looking at Akira and smiling, she's the only one who's actually smiling and doesn't have an expression like "this is really shit or an indifferent expression"

Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes