Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
In theory, it'd probably be less insensitive and more sadistic.

If it was HOPE in control, it'd probably just be insensitive.

However, considering Pareidolia would probably be the one in control, and how it makes sure to insult others like Sensei and Maya:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There might be some attempt at humiliating the girls being collected.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, and Collector Sensei will just turn out to be some kind of overbearing sugar daddy.
I just didn't understand the sadist. What would a sadistic Akira be like? Could it be a version of him that likes to see girls suffer?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Of course, I could be completely wrong, and Collector Sensei will just turn out to be some kind of overbearing sugar daddy.
I much prefer it this way but you generally get everything about this game right, so I'm going to keep my hopes for it very low

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just didn't understand the sadist. What would a sadistic Akira be like? Could it be a version of him that likes to see girls suffer?
He already does like seeing girls suffer, but the way he acts in the 'Bidder's Organs' Chapter 3 Main Event, probably gives a good idea of what to expect. Imagine that Sensei, except with everyone, and probably less Concerned with how they feel about it.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
See, this is one very good example of what i think does the game/story no favor , esp. at the moment.

What did Sel want to do there?
Was Molly just remarking that Maya's character was Avian?
Did Sel this on purpose, so we have a connection as depicted? What would that be for? Funny shenanigans?
Is Sel trying to confuse people, or will this have more meaning later? When would be later?

I think Maya's DnD character dying and she having to make a new character sheet was easy to interprete/understand, because of her recent reset. The connection is easy to make.
But the "unhand me bird woman" seems rather special and unfitting, unless it really is just a joke from Sel's side.
The problem is, with Sel, you never know. Too much 4th wall breaking, real world referencing/narrating, Bojack Horseman and what ever.

All this game needs to make it even better for me would be a sign like a flying pig, or aliens kidnapping Brian. Maybe some knights riding invisible horses, or a "killer karnickel" (<= geman on purpose) (now that i think about it, we do have white rabbits).

Dec 18, 2020
See, this is one very good example of what i think does the game/story no favor , esp. at the moment.

What did Sel want to do there?
Was Molly just remarking that Maya's character was Avian?
Did Sel this on purpose, so we have a connection as depicted? What would that be for? Funny shenanigans?
Is Sel trying to confuse people, or will this have more meaning later? When would be later?

I think Maya's DnD character dying and she having to make a new character sheet was easy to interprete/understand, because of her recent reset. The connection is easy to make.
But the "unhand me bird woman" seems rather special and unfitting, unless it really is just a joke from Sel's side.
The problem is, with Sel, you never know. Too much 4th wall breaking, real world referencing/narrating, Bojack Horseman and what ever.

All this game needs to make it even better for me would be a sign like a flying pig, or aliens kidnapping Brian. Maybe some knights riding invisible horses, or a "killer karnickel" (<= geman on purpose) (now that i think about it, we do have white rabbits).
In my honest opinion... You are overthinking about it.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
In my honest opinion... You are overthinking about it.
Yes and no. Though, i wish you'd point out what/where exactly.

I just took this one as an example to show how many options there could be. That's the overthinking.
Though, i won't follow any of it. I'm not going to see if a fits b, or c fits a and d, that much anymore. That's the not overthinking.

I think i'll rather let it all coming to me, unless i really see something sticks out in the future, regarding the theory crafting.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
the stuff in the background says "I CAN'T SEE, MY SOUL," I might be seeing things with the comas but I think they are there.

so its something like:

YOUR SUNKEN BELLY
IS THE DAILY CUP
OF MILK I DRANK
AS A BOY BEFORE MORNING PRAYER

AND SO SHE TOLD HER

I CAN'T SEE, MY SOUL,

Or rearrange the block till it fits better. Not sure if that's the intended order.

Edit: Here is how to read it more easily.
Noriko_blue_hole_p1.jpg

Apollo259 & DeSkel15 There are more words over Noriko's shirt. I can barely make them out over the pizza emblem and the looks like a letter on Noriko's right shoulder. It could be 3 more "I can't see my soul" but I'm not sure. There might be a slight variation. I don't have anything to bring them out and make them more Visible. Maybe some else does?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Just to add to this, It seems like Noriko has a secret message that might be related to the Bluehole note, but my eyes suck, so if anyone else wants to take a crack at it, here:
All I can make out are really "soul" and "And so she told her"
I can just make out "I C A N T SEE M Y S O U L"
That S was hard to figure out.

• Thinking Face

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
View attachment 3241090

Apollo259 & DeSkel15 There are more words over Noriko's shirt. I can barely make them out over the pizza emblem and the looks like a letter on Noriko's right shoulder. It could be 3 more "I can't see my soul" but I'm not sure. There might be a slight variation. I don't have anything to bring them out and make them more Visible. Maybe some else does?
Yeah it's just the same line repeated, if you look to the left you also see "I" and "C" in the same spots 3 or 4 times.

Reactions: Apollo259

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out, but one of the new soundtracks added with the new update has an... interesting title. It apparently plays in the generic events.

1704647676998.png

Also, I have an idea about why time seems to be moving forward again instead of repeating the same summer-winter loop. It might actually be because of Maya being reset, because isn't it mentioned that she "prays" or "wishes" to trigger the reset? What if subconsciously (or perhaps consciously) she has always been praying for this status quo to continue repeating, possibly because this entire thing might have been her wish to save Akira from dying?

Last edited:

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Don't know if it was posted here, but a new post on @AreYouHappyHere twitter account was made on January 3rd, not long after update
Let's see, this is very symbolic but it is not far from what is going to happen or is happening, naked woman but with the virgin's cloak, and who is related, virgin of the apocalypse = Ayane, +white flowers covering her face, and her flowers white favorites..., according to previews Ayane is visiting, who is in her Darker days =Akira, aside from all that pile of scissors and we know Ami's change of look/hair, something about Ami could die with those scissors, and Ayane will bring that change. the spider/tarantula legs and their symbolic relationship with Ami too, also half are those of an angel and the other half are butterfly wings which could well mean a couple of other things. what I deduce at the moment.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but Ami cutting her hair seemed to be foreshadowed this update during the 'Goodnight Moon' Main Event:
It seems like Ami will end up cutting her hair, out of love for Sensei, which makes sense, since she likely grew it out this long for Sensei, anyway.

Overall: Ami doesn't seem to regret going short:
Don't know if it was posted here, but a new post on @AreYouHappyHere twitter account was made on January 3rd, not long after update
The fact some scissor winged goddess comes up after last update, is also intriguing. Perhaps Ami will sacrifice her hair to it.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I got something else for people who are interested.

It's also related to something i posted weeks ago. Something about chokers, while i got corrected by someone what these are called. Forgot who that was, sry.

I'ts from Ch.4 first event "The collector", both are.

So, i'm just pointing it out.
Interested in what peop's think.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but Ami cutting her hair seemed to be foreshadowed this update during the 'Goodnight Moon' Main Event:
It seems like Ami will end up cutting her hair, out of love for Sensei, which makes sense, since she likely grew it out this long for Sensei, anyway.

Overall: Ami doesn't seem to regret going short:

The fact some scissor winged goddess comes up after last update, is also intriguing. Perhaps Ami will sacrifice her hair to it.
is short hair ami , a spoiler from 37 update?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
1704665812527.png 1704665821040.png
1704665878376.png
LOL I can't with the disclaimer :ROFLMAO: new kids are going to be confused
surprisingly enough I am actually slowly getting used to them. Brain can do wonderous things.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
is short hair ami , a spoiler from 37 update?
Technically no, it's from a preview shortly after .35 for .36, and there is a few generics in the .36 files showing her having short hair already. Sel just hasn't implemented it yet, due to time issues presumably. It'll probably happen in .37 though, unless it's postponed to .38 or something.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes