ericade

May 3, 2022
If I think similar, basically Selebus will take us to the same hell that his hands, mind and writing are possibly able to imagine and create. I don't think it has limits, but hey, hold on tight.

It's hell enough reading several thousand words per chapter of nonsensical internal monologues that could be summarized in 2 sentences. Not sure if that's what you mean though.

• Haha
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
It's hell enough reading several thousand words per chapter of nonsensical internal monologues that could be summarized in 2 sentences. Not sure if that's what you mean though.
Those monologues have always been there and I don't think they will go away, some will like them more, others less or not at all, bad or good Selebus has graphomania, if that already bothers you a lot the best thing is not to continue, from the first year Selebus made fun of of the people who criticized the monologues... saying that the one with the monologues gets the girls and those who complain don't and things like that.
If the story advances or not, that is another discussion, if you still like something that is here, continue, if you feel that the story is already boring for you, you can simply leave it.

1704577520732.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Prince Vevit

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
It grew on me over time, got fun when he started acknowledging himself that it's usually nonsense and that he wastes too much time on these monologues, especially in that one event where people kept cutting his train of thought off.

Reactions: crustlord12

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
It grew on me over time, got fun when he started acknowledging himself that it's usually nonsense and that he wastes too much time on these monologues, especially in that one event where people kept cutting his train of thought off.
In the last events of Uta it happens, when Akira calls her and asks her to stop so he can finish his monologue.

Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Random, but I decided to write out the Hex notes from Reset 6 ('Times New Roman' Main Event) in Text, for later, and this seems to be the secret message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if it's been brought up.
damn This gave a total spoiler of what happens to Maya and also the spoiler that the paredolia would take control of this season.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
damn This gave a total spoiler of what happens to Maya and also the spoiler that the paredolia would take control of this season.
Yeah, although Pareidolia somewhat hinted at this earlier, with the whole, in Spring, the frozen flower blooms anew stuff:
Frozen Flower = Maya Prime. Blooms anew = New Maya. Then telling Sensei not to open his eyes on the roof:
The Main Event 'Flowerchild' in Chapter 3 hinted at how the Chapter would end. Honestly worth a replay for those interested, albeit the Shapeshifter won't show up in the replay like she should.

Frankly, I still think this has been building up since The Shapeshifter helped Sensei give Maya that scarf back in Chapter 1.

Also, based off the HimawariCo, blood splatter, and Maya Shadow, this update, The Shapeshifter may have even helped get rid of Maya. Last we've actually seen of her though, she was apparently with a few Ami's:
Unless it was her that Ami was telling to shut up recently. Which could have been implied by the HimawariCo Key in the background:

Last edited:

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Also, based off the HimawariCo, blood splatter, and Maya Shadow, this update, The Shapeshifter may have even helped get rid of Maya. Last we've actually seen of her though, she was apparently with a few Ami's
something half related but it came to mind since you touch on Ami, Maya and Hiwamari, who do you suspect or believe, or what killed Ami?:unsure:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
something half related but it came to mind since you touch on Ami, Maya and Hiwamari, who do you suspect or believe, or what killed Ami?:unsure:
My money's on either Hiwamari because Ami's probably a threat to Ayane or to anyone during a reset.

Or Sekai is killing Ami in a more metaphorical sense. The more Ami "dies," the more control Sekai has over her.

Because we've seen Ami corpses before, or am I getting that confused without all the Maya corpses we've seen?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not entirely sure, but whatever it was, seemed to want to kill/hurt Sensei, based off how it lured Ami out, and tried to do the same to Sensei:

If I were to take a guess, then The Old One seems awfully suspicious. It was in the Hallway earlier, and it always seems dangerous. I'm thinking, that it may have been the same thing that got Yumi, but I could be wrong.

I'm still not sure what the fuck this thing is:
Or this thing:
So, unfortunately there's still a lot of things left unanswered.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
My bit of thoughts on Ami/Maya/Dead Ami:

She said that bit of "Sacrificing yourself to the god" and Wakana said that Ami wrote a poem about losing a loved one. Could it might be that Ami in the end of 0.35 had enough of Maya's shit and legit sacrificed herself so Maya WOULD get reset? I mean, she can't outright kill her, cause death is not an option, but getting her out of the picture and making Akira forget/give up on Maya (cause it is not her) seems to be the best chance out there.

She kinda miscalculated the depth of Akira's feelings tho, that's why we see his date with Maya as his happiest memory.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Not entirely sure, but whatever it was, seemed to want to kill/hurt Sensei, based off how it lured Ami out, and tried to do the same to Sensei:

Reactions: Duskreyn

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Asking something very minor: does anyone know what Yumi was referring to? Specifically, what event to correlate if there is one?
1704590528051.png

"project thing" sounds like Yumi's job hunting at first glance, but none of her job search events look like, or are precisely on 11/1.

Besides, their back-n-forth here sounds like this "project thing" is something that happened between Yumi and Chika when they were on school ground. This potentially rules out their little talk about the incoming Shark Tank Battle in A Frame on a Shelf in a House since Yumi wasn't attending school around that time (even though the date of that event is quite possible to be 11/1). In addition, this will also rule out most of Yumi's events since they mostly took place outside of school.

Due to the nature of this game, it's probably possible that she is remembering multiple things from different Halloween and mixing them up, and the take home message is just Yumi feeling incoherence in memory. But I am mostly a technical person and choose to believe that Sel is deliberately referring to a specific event (well if not I won't be too sad; it's literally quite minor)

Last edited:

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Due to the nature of this game, it's probably possible that she is remembering multiple things from different Halloween and mixing them up, and the take home message is just Yumi feeling incoherence in memory. But I am mostly a technical person and choose to believe that Sel is deliberately referring to a specific event (well if not I won't be too sad; it's literally quite minor)
yumi revitalization project, that is, if it is the job search, it's just that the more time passes, the resets are mixing many things in their memory,
I highly doubt that Sel mentions a project other than that when it was the most important part of her relationship with Sensei, until Yuki and then Nodoka appeared... and everything went to shit + resets getting closer and closer. that's what I guess.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
does anyone know what Yumi was referring to? Specifically, what event to correlate if there is one?
Maybe it happened during the Halloween Dorm Wars and Beachmas. That 2 month skip where Yumi was reinstated in class and the details of Yumi's memories of that time are incomplete. Meaning she could remember how she got back in class and generally how her days went, but she drew a blank on anything specific. She couldn't remember exactly how she apologized and Chika had to tell her.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Maybe it happened during the Halloween Dorm Wars and Beachmas. That 2 month skip where Yumi was reinstated in class and the details of Yumi's memories of that time are incomplete. Meaning she could remember how she got back in class and generally how her days went, but she drew a blank on anything specific. She couldn't remember exactly how she apologized and Chika had to tell her.
moments that she was on autopilot and spent a lot of time with sensei?, but when asked she did not remember anything, yes it could also be probabl....., but it is also probable that all these moments close to this reset or where sensei has been imprisoned by Ami, She has also had blackouts again and has gone into autopilot again, making memories that are not.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Here is the text from the cursive Letter "in Miserably Ever After" (you can read the stuff under the circle if you zoom in):
I think someone already said it but it definitely seems like Maya wrote it.

Another thing of interest about it. At the end of the event, the screen flashes alternating between the image of the Letter and the image that says "From the desk of the ninth god". And there is also the image from "Not the Nightingale" that shows an image of Maya as Chapter 9. I think that's probably not a coincidence. I'm not sure what it would mean though.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I dunno if it's been said before but is there not a great deal of visual similarity between these two?
I reckon they're the same thing.

yeah, they are the same, I imagine that is why they are put together in the explanation, and someone else would have put them here in the past, I don't remember if it was also explained here that is why in the Noriko event where everything that we already know with Ami happens, you invoke that being, like this that this being is very, very connected to Ami in ways that we still do not fully know.

Thank goodness i had a save nearby because that is not in replay that creature makes an ugly screech, also possibly that was what sensei/akira in his paranoia said was chasing him in all the last events before the reset.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes