Feb 14, 2022
The patmod is finally finished. The first was Kirin. Gives 500 points after viewing, you don't need to click anymore.
Installation — just put the mods folder in the game folder.
There is an Easter egg for those who have chosen the Brony path from Kirin
Works on all versions

Next: Makoto. Work in progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
The patmod is finally finished. The first was Kirin. Gives 500 points after viewing, you don't need to click anymore.
Works on all versions

Mega
Well thanks for the loud jumpscares.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is some HEX at the end of December 28, 2020 (Clay & Clockwork) right before Untitled starts that says: (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - The end of days is upon us - Have you found it yet? - The paradox?) And I'm quite sure the paradox it's referring to is Himawari/Shapeshifter being the baby Ayane lost and all the time line impossibilities that entails.
At least when I read it the first time I stopped there for a good 5-10min thinking about what the paradox would be. Didn't come up with anything and moved on. Then I got to the the part in Untitled where you have to name the baby. Then It clicked, I realised she must be the paradox and my mind exploded.
I guess that's just a long winded way of saying that the timeline around her not making chronological sense, at least to me, does not discount her from being Ayane lost child.
This is exactly how i've viewed the whole Himawari existing before she was conceived thing. Feels good to have someone else come to the same conclusion through the same route, very validating.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Hah, you sound like me. I've long criticized the word count brag (more words than the bible? How is that a good thing at face value?) Brevity is the soul of wit, and all that.

I definitely do prefer more verbosity over less (there are a ton of games on this site that have terrible writing, where they just say "I got up and left and now I'm at the next place") but Sel could absolutely stand to dial it back a bit. Flowery prose is nice but it's starting to outweigh its message, like empty calories of words.

I've ALSO tried to make a linear mode/replay mod of this game, as you mentioned, and holy FUCK there are a lot of events to sort through and put in order. I gave up trying to figure out the canon order of certain events, but I might get back into it. The wiki is super slow to load pages so it's a hassle.
Agreed.

In terms of a linear VN mode for the game, I basically gave up on the idea too simply due to the time-commitment and sheer amount of events. If you ever decide to get back into it, I remember someone used to post a big pdf file in the discord with all the events sorted by dependencies. Dunno if anyone is still working on that but that'd probably make it significantly easier because then you could see which events can't be reordered, and you only need to decide on an order for the events which appear between such events (e.g. suppose events A and D are unreorderable, event D requires A, B, C; B and C only require event A => you only need to decide on an order for B and C).

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I took this out of my replay mod file, so it's still in python format, but I put every single main event (up to 0.28.0) in order, with some character events mostly in correct order in chapter 1, I believe. If anyone is curious to take a look and tell me if they think certain events should be swapped (or even add character events???) I could probably finish the mod.

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
Works on all versions

Download Patmod
Is the animation part of the mod or is my game just broken?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I took this out of my replay mod file, so it's still in python format, but I put every single main event (up to 0.28.0) in order, with some character events mostly in correct order in chapter 1, I believe. If anyone is curious to take a look and tell me if they think certain events should be swapped (or even add character events???) I could probably finish the mod.
>>Clean route without farm without any interference.

I think this could help you, Feel free to use my order of events, it's much faster than looking at them one by one (
I already took all the tediousness of stables and looking at requirements at the time to optimize things xD and many events at the beginning do not have requirements ,,The entire chapter 1 and more with rework is chaos that many events can go without having requirements from others... that is, they happen at the same time level so in theory Sensei is getting to them before it happens. a 0.5 event. It could be at the same temporal height as an event of 0.1, so to do what you want you need to do a whole testing run.

it's basically all the events in my playtrough, removing the generic ones, that's why I left them numbered. Basically no event here has a conflict because it is done from start to finish with events that require others for the main etc etc. reaching the main in the shortest time possible,
The order of other events is basically if it favors the plot it goes first, if the event due to time makes the day arrive faster it goes first if there are 2 events that could be activated in the same slot, generally alphabetical order of the girl. and very well varied and the order takes into account good hoomie/ abyss before going to the onsen, the typical thing.

Something I'm wondering, in your replay mod, are you able to include all the flags? and things that selebus closes and omits.? so that they cannot be seen in replay

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
It's not the game getting dark that is causing me to lose interest, i want shit to get fucked up, i enjoy fucked up, what's starting to drag on me is the waffling on with little to no progression of the story. For every scene or chunk of dialogue of progress there's ten times more meaningless waffle and empty scenes where everyone uses a bunch of words but end up actually saying for little of consequence or at least enjoyable conversation, it's just treading water most of the time.

Selly has always waffled on but things used to be a lot tighter, there'd be tonnes of riveting discussion about what happened here, there's a lot less now and a good chunk of it is lost in the stickiest of sticks, trying to plumb answers from severely abstracted clues. Interesting insights and discoveries just seem a lot rarer now, it's why i was in such a good mood to wake up to a bunch of the good stuff today.
So true. I mean, this game IS the reason why I always skip everything except dialogs as of late. And some games actually put something of value in the broodings of MCs, so, I just miss out on content now.
Though, to be fair, last updates maybe was a bit lacking, but I am sure they will shine later when we re-read them again, while knowing most of the context, and maybe notice things we didn't noticed before and will enjoy it more that way)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I forget, have we had many Valentine's Day related events in this game? DeSkel15 pls View attachment 3234862
I don't think so? Otherwise we'd have those classic chocolate fight shenanigans plus some content about Rin's birthday already.

Timepoint wise, winter days after Christmas or Maya's birthday seem really dubious without believable timestamp, so it's hard to tell if there are subtle hints to indicate that certain events could take place on Valentine's day (especially in Ch2).

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A while back I was contemplating on Sensei's reaction upon learning Tsuneyo's full name ("that sounds like a samurai"), so I start looking up all their names haphazardly from time to time. Though I still don't know what a samurai name would sound like, I think this gentleman might probably be the origin of Chika's name (written in surname/first name as true oriental fashion)
1704513020977.png
This kinda begs the question of why Sensei reacts to Tsuneyo's name and not Chika's since this gentleman was actually a pretty famous daimyo, and since history is something Sensei is good at (and if 4th wall breaking, since Sel flexes on what he knows about Japanese history more than once).

But my real thought is that thank the three gods that I wish to murder for giving us hot af gyaru and not him; sorry dude I am not grinding lust points with you.

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
I just finished the update and I have a few things to say

1- Ami is a bitch and sensei has a very large penis that doesn't get hard for this bitch (yes I'm a good uncle)

2- I'm still extremely hurt by prime-maya's death to the point of almost crying because her D&D character is gone too

3- Despite everything, I liked the new Maya and I want to get to know her better, I'm happy to see a version of her that isn't completely broken because of the resets

4- Makoto is also a bitch but I can understand her side

5- I'm happy that otoha and rin finally broke up, now that otoha is no longer hurting one of my favorite girls I can like her

6- pareidolia is a bitch

7- noriko and wakana will be the MVPs of this chapter

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
This sequence of images from "Not the Nightingale" is interesting to me. I'm not yet sure what to make of it though. If anyone has any thoughts id be happy to hear them.
There is imagery resembling a sort of red thread of fate that is connecting; Akira, Ami, Maya's shadow and a body(?). The body(?) is under hex that says "baby" and a plant that says "Grown and raised by HimawariCo". There is small text in the corner saying "You are a fraud". Then it all disappears, Including Maya's shadow. Following that the nightingale note appears alongside only "Grown and raised by HimawariCo".

And There is some more stuff later in this event and in "You & Me Against the World" regarding Ami and Sekai that I'm trying to write out coherently. I'll post it at some point if manage to get it to a point that its not a waste of space.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I don't think so? Otherwise we'd have those classic chocolate fight shenanigans plus some content about Rin's birthday already.

Timepoint wise, winter days after Christmas or Maya's birthday seem really dubious without believable timestamp, so it's hard to tell if there are subtle hints to indicate that certain events could take place on Valentine's day (especially in Ch2).
Yeah, that's what I was curious about. Valentines day is in the winter, not spring, so I was surprised we had never had those kinds of shenanigans.

>>Clean route without farm without any interference.

I think this could help you, Feel free to use my order of events, it's much faster than looking at them one by one (
I already took all the tediousness of stables and looking at requirements at the time to optimize things xD and many events at the beginning do not have requirements ,,The entire chapter 1 and more with rework is chaos that many events can go without having requirements from others... that is, they happen at the same time level so in theory Sensei is getting to them before it happens. a 0.5 event. It could be at the same temporal height as an event of 0.1, so to do what you want you need to do a whole testing run.

it's basically all the events in my playtrough, removing the generic ones, that's why I left them numbered. Basically no event here has a conflict because it is done from start to finish with events that require others for the main etc etc. reaching the main in the shortest time possible,
The order of other events is basically if it favors the plot it goes first, if the event due to time makes the day arrive faster it goes first if there are 2 events that could be activated in the same slot, generally alphabetical order of the girl. and very well varied and the order takes into account good hoomie/ abyss before going to the onsen, the typical thing.

Something I'm wondering, in your replay mod, are you able to include all the flags? and things that selebus closes and omits.? so that they cannot be seen in replay
Thanks for this, I can definitely use this! I have been physically modifying the actual script to show full scenes and not use the replay flags, because he does hide things after replays end (for whatever dumbass reason). In terms of good homie/bad homie etc, I haven't been working on that yet because there were just so many events to sort through. I will try to work on the linear mod a bit more in the near future now thanks to your help

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I want to see Ami bake something for her own enjoyment using a jar of Akira's baby batter, then all the girls appear and want to see Akira or deliver their get well cards, and end up all taking a bite of whatever Ami created, and somehow someone finds out the secret ingredient.
You reminded me of that scene from GOT where Arya made a pie out of Freys... jeez. With all the shenanigans happening I wouldn't be too surprized if Maya will be made into a sausage fest and fed to Niki or something lol...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I forget, have we had many Valentine's Day related events in this game? DeSkel15 pls View attachment 3234862
Considering Maya implies that the loops are only around near-quarterly long:
And we never celebrate Rin's bday or even Sana's, the loops likely don't make it to Valentine's day, or much past New Year's Day, before looping back to August.

For example, the Untitled Reset, seemed to begin on Dec 28th:
And Sensei expected to loop roughly 2 months into the school year:

Overall: Late July/August to December/Early January of 2020 seems to be all that's in the loop.

The closest to a Valentine's Day event we've likely had is probably Otoha's and Sana's confession battle during the last Beach Vacation in Chapter 3. Unless you want to count the Date Wars.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes