Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I wonder, one way or another, it should be close to the event where she cuts her hair or at least some strange event or someone forcing her to do it in a drastic case... what do I imagine when the 0.37 chain ends, The main events will have already finished or maybe some other time jump will happen, knowing that we recently had a 2-month jump. :unsure:

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I wonder, one way or another, it should be close to the event where she cuts her hair or at least some strange event or someone forcing her to do it in a drastic case... what do I imagine when the 0.37 chain ends, The main events will have already finished or maybe some other time jump will happen, knowing that we recently had a 2-month jump. :unsure:
My theory: Ayane ends up helping Akira get out of his room (as the reset puzzle is occurring simultaneously; he tried shooting her but it didn't work, that's why I think she'll be the key to him coming out of it). When Ami sees that Ayane helped him get better, and not her, she's gonna go different crazy and cut all her hair off.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
btw something very interesting that left me thinking more about Ami and Akira and maybe it will have a lot of weight ahead in the lore of the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kind of hoping that Ami goes to Ayane for help with protecting Sensei, tbh.

Ami seemed ready to almost let Ayane help:
And after it became evident, that other girls are going to invade her home, I can see Ami going to one of the only girls she somewhat trusts.

Ami has also considered sharing Sensei with Ayane as well:
And I think a mansion with a rich martial artist that has guns and swords is probably more safe than where they are.

I also wouldn't put it past Ayane to re-create Sensei's room or even house. If she hasn't already.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami protecting Sensei would only be a temporary patch to get by, because it would happen again sooner rather than later Ami going crazy again and even more so if we are already in the beginnings of the dark I suppose.

but there are still several girls left so that there is a route harem complete, but as Sekai said 0.35, you have set up a small harem, perhaps indicating there the route end, complete but I think they will be mixed, given that Selebus... changed the form of chapters Another option that I thought was chapter 6, the end of the harem and the 7th begins the dark route or actually 4-5-6 already is, .... considering that he said that 4 would be the saddest of all. mmhh
That's kind of just how life is. Ami helped him get through similar around 8 years ago, afterall. It seems likely that as long as Ami is around, Sensei will recover from whatever happens, though.

Considering the Narration claimed the love story is over:
I don't think things will be lovey dovey much from this point on.

There are still girls to collect though, hence why it's implied that after Sensei recovers from being Broken, he'll become the Collector:

Collector Sensei is probably the true catalyst of this dark route, whether he wants to be or not. Maybe Psycho Sensei fits better?

I can't help but wonder if the girls will spend most of the chapter helping Sensei recover, only for him to make them regret it. Sana might even help him with the collection.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I can't help but wonder if the girls will spend most of the chapter helping Sensei recover, only for him to make them regret it. Sana might even help him with the collection.
yeah, with the collector I more than agree, I also think that Sana will have a lot of influence on it, but it remains to be seen if she will join the rooftop apocalypse squad..., I also don't rule out that some girl can help him and gets damaged in the process, nor rule out that there are other girls apart from healthy who also want him to become the definitive collector.

and also sensei in that state how the resets will now influence. Also remember that this reset was done by good boy related to some god in the world or Akira's past?... //makoto and ayane just spectators didn't even do anything there,//. or if maybe Sensei will cause the reset one day and that will cause certain other things...

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
I think it's time (for me) to quit this game. From an interesting and entertaining game it turned into the ravings of a madman. Interesting girls became defective patients in a mental hospital.
I don't know who might like this crap, but it's definitely not me.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think it's time (for me) to quit this game. From an interesting and entertaining game it turned into the ravings of a madman. Interesting girls became defective patients in a mental hospital.
Goodbye, I hope you find something you like, since for us who will continue in this game, we will only get screwed even more.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I actually think that the whole class will make those "get well soon" cards and Ayane will come with a whole bunch of em, confront Ami, like

Ay: Ami, let me read those cards for sensei
Am: I will read them for him, thank you very much
Ay: No, we fear you will just toss them aside or something. You know that I want sensei to get better too, right?
=skipping all the useless shenanigans here=
Am: Okay, but I have a condition, if he will not wake up - you all will forget about him, forever. Deal?
Ay: Deal, but if he actually "wakes up" we will cut your hair.
Am: Ummm...Sure?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
yeah, with the collector I more than agree, I also think that Sana will have a lot of influence on it, but it remains to be seen if she will join the rooftop apocalypse squad..., I also don't rule out that some girl can help him and gets damaged in the process, nor rule out that there are other girls apart from healthy who also want him to become the definitive collector.

and also sensei in that state how the resets will now influence. Also remember that this reset was done by good boy related to some god in the world or Akira's past?... //makoto and ayane just spectators didn't even do anything there,//. or if maybe Sensei will cause the reset one day and that will cause certain other things...
Well, for all we know, Collector Sensei will have control over the resets and memories, and The RAS could just have been one way of collecting, this whole time. It's not exactly impossible that Maya Prime's role in this, was merely to get him to this point. Sadly, it's probably even likely she was merely a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

Much like how there's the Light, the Dark, and what's In Between, I can see this cast being separated into these labels before long. The Dark will probably be The Collector's side, considering Pareidolia is known as The Dark and the one apparently in control of this Chapter and Season.

Of course, there's still USER4, and Fall/Autumn. Which might either be a good thing, or the worst thing. I'm beginning to see why Spring and Fall was taken away:
It may have been for the greater good.

Overall: This Chapter is definitely likely to be sad, and probably full of betrayal.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
One question that I don't remember are the Gods described as? why the only one I remember is hope who is described as insensitive Or am I remembering wrong and isn't he the insensitive one?

Overall: This Chapter is definitely likely to be sad, and probably full of betrayal.
well theoretically we are on the Dark route so that's expected but that doesn't mean I'm happy.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
One question that I don't remember are the Gods described as? why the only one I remember is hope who is described as insensitive Or am I remembering wrong and isn't he the insensitive one?
It is very spread throughout the game, perhaps Deskel has the information of where and each of his information, is mainly in the reset, but each god has certain characteristics and they are all associated with a certain season that is why, for example, hope/ nozomu/callous, angels sekai is stronger in summer, and calm is more related to winter/tojoramen/noddles, taking things out of happy events and reset almost mostly.
and how paraleidolla could be connected to himawari/shapeshifter, plus the theories of sana being nozomu's daughter.
each god in theory would also be associated with a user

But until now I have not seen that there is any relatively good god. As far as girls' or Akira's interests are concerned, the closest thing it could be would be Hiwamari. At the end of the day, I suppose her goal is for her to exist. and for that he must force the way between ayane/akira in his own means and alliances. Who I still don't understand well is from the entity Nao and Nao-chan has many doubts about that. // also the library, but I have to look at that happy event that I forgot the name xd

trying to remember the only thing I see that seems to be an amalgamation of all those that were in the reset, and the strange connection with Ami, making people believe that it is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah fair enough man, even i'm feeling my love and interest in the game degrade over the last few updates so i more than understand others bailing on it.

Reactions: wamzzz and JackZero

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
It is very spread throughout the game, perhaps Deskel has the information of where and each of his information, is mainly in the reset, but each god has certain characteristics and they are all associated with a certain season that is why, for example, hope/ nozomu/callous, angels sekai is stronger in summer, and calm is more related to winter/tojoramen/noddles, taking things out of happy events and reset almost mostly.
and how paraleidolla could be connected to himawari/shapeshifter, plus the theories of sana being nozomu's daughter.
each god in theory would also be associated with a user

But until now I have not seen that there is any relatively good god. As far as girls' or Akira's interests are concerned, the closest thing it could be would be Hiwamari. At the end of the day, I suppose her goal is for her to exist. and for that he must force the way between ayane/akira in his own means and alliances. Who I still don't understand well is from the entity Nao and Nao-chan has many doubts about that. // also the library, but I have to look at that happy event that I forgot the name xd

trying to remember the only thing I see that seems to be an amalgamation of all those that were in the reset, and the strange connection with Ami, making people believe that it is good.
Thanks for the complete answer, I relearned a lot of things I had forgotten.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Ayane about to come clutch like this in 0.37 and show every girl why she's the one

View attachment 3233490
Well, there's a high chance of this happening if Paper City is really something that happened inside Akira's head while Ayane was reading the letters to him. Since all the girls there "died"/failed in paper city and only Ayane managed to stay alive, she could be the girl who will be able to wake him up.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes