FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Well, it was shorter than i expected and i feel like it was good but not enough, its fine that this update is a transitory one but felt empy, i would wanted to see more of Akira's guilt and didnt expect the 2 month time skip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And just to fill my curiosity, the only thing the last option change is music? Like how the fuck are we meant to get 3000 Ayane love points and why would he add it when probably no one would know about it (unless using the amazing URM). The only thing coming to my mind from this is a trap, that somehow it will detect we choose it when it should be imposible (i think there isnt a flag so it should be imposible, right?)
It set no flag that i could see, but someone should probably look deeper into the scene's code to be sure. Not me though, i'm too tired right now and i'll forget later.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Regarding fdsasdf_p
Post about Wakana.
I wanna play devils advocate for Osako.

Tldr: Do you guys think Wakana somehow thinks this current situation is her fault for bringing up memories she should have not? (because she obviously lacks vital information).
I Don't think that's on Wakana's mind. I think she is trying to figure out if the poems is actually depicting her life. Meaning, as you said, she knows that 'Girl who can't breathe' = Sekai = Ami's mom = Akira's Sister-in-law. Wakana knows Sekai's works are dark and deviant. Wakana suspects that the "little boy" in Sekai's poems may be Akira and if so Sekai abused Akira. Making Wakana worry that Akira is more fucked up than she thinks. Now that Ami has submitted her poems that are so well done in the style of her mother's to point of near perfect plagiarism that Wakana thought they were initially Sekai's. Wakana suspects and worries that Ami's work could also be actually depicting her life. Which would mean Akira is abusing her and maybe more.

This is Ami's poem. Pretty sure that "One loss acquiesced" is not Sekai (maybe Maya prime). And is not hinting that Akira abandoned them. Sorry.

i forget exactly what it was but like, poison or sludge in Tsubasa's veins, the way it was said makes me think all sorts of things but the one at the forefront was she is sexually stimulated at the thought of Akira fucking the teens and/or maybe the wizards. I could've just misunderstood cause i am prone to that, but that scene definitely got my brain going.
I get the sense that there will be a Mom-Daughter threesome in the future! (Akira-Tsubasa-Tsukasa);)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
In hindsight, removing not only her time loop experience but also her love for him sounds like a more proper, and much more cruel punishment for Akira. I mean if he wakes up with Maya constantly being like this, is that really a punishment? LOL

Anyway, I hope I am wrong. I miss old Maya too.
Something to consider -- when Akira woke up after being reset, he didn't just lose knowledge of everything after the resets began, he lost EVERYTHING. He didn't know who Ami was, he didn't know who Maya was, and Maya was terrified of him finding out because the last time(s) he had, it literally broke him. Hell, he didn't even know who HE was for a time.

It is entirely likely that Maya is going through something similar (though very obviously not identical), where large chunks are gone and have to be recovered organically -- and very likely in a set order, much like Akira had to learn quite a few things before he could even hear his NAME without blanking out.

And the horror of the next few chapters could well be watching some of that progress begin to manifest only to have her brain break due to some minor slip-up and they have to start over again.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't think Sana is entirely indifferent towards Sensei romantically (or even regarding his well-being, in general); ever since some God flipped her switch, she has been, for the most part, only focused on getting off. Lust "overrode" her reason and empathy. Mildly.

She has become a mini-Sensei of sorts, in fact (prioritizing her lust over the well-being of others.) She's unlike Sara, who seems to love Sensei quite a lot (something emphasized in the closing moments of this update.) Interestingly, she felt extremely jealous of her mother (melatonin) but didn't seem to care about other girls. She was jealous/outraged enough to almost snap (something somewhat rare, not seen in many girls until now, like Ami or Chika.)

Nowadays, I'm not sure of the reason why. Before, I thought Sana was falling in love with Sensei. But now, I'm torn between whether she's jealous of Sara herself or simply because she doesn't want her mom getting close to any man (technically jealous of Sensei?) Or if perhaps by some miracle, Akira ended up marrying Sara, then he would become her step-father and thus off limits (to satisfy her lust.) Sana is very fitting as the CH4 face because she has been, these past few updates, the focus of at least one God. And probably the sacrifice. Like a lamb being prepared to be bloodied and offered as a tribute.
I think Sana just doesn't want Sensei to be off limits. Even back in 'The Next Best Thing' Chapter 2 Main Event, she claimed:

Sensei ending up with anyone, kind of makes it hard to make him her fuck buddy. At least, that's probably along the lines of what she thought back then.

Now, she seems to think he can be shared:

I think the kind of relationship Sana is most interested in, is probably the one she seemed to have with Sensei in the recent reset puzzle:

Seemingly the kind of relationship Sensei and Maya once had, hence Older Sana becoming Maya in the 'Remember to Smile' Chapter 3 Main Event:
And just like how Sensei seemed to call over Older Sana for sex a lot, he seemed to have texted Maya for sex a lot:

Kind of a fuck buddy relationship, albeit, I think Maya wouldn't allow him to be shared at all. I'm just waiting for New Maya to find out Sensei is fucking someone else. That'll probably answer a lot of questions about her. It doesn't seem like Ayane has mentioned his other girlfriends to her.

Last edited:

j142536

Jan 4, 2021
And just to fill my curiosity, the only thing the last option change is music? Like how the fuck are we meant to get 3000 Ayane love points and why would he add it when probably no one would know about it (unless using the amazing URM). The only thing coming to my mind from this is a trap, that somehow it will detect we choose it when it should be imposible (i think there isnt a flag so it should be imposible, right?)
That's interesting! I didn't know about the hidden option since I play unmodded, but I had a look at the code and there's nothing currently flagging having picked that option, but that option doesn't actually play silence, it plays "yorunoakachan.mp3" which I don't believe appears anywhere else in the game. Because of this, I believe he could add code later that flags people who picked that option retroactively by using .
Anyone who chose that option and is concerned about that possibility should be able to revert it by using .

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Well, it was shorter than i expected and i feel like it was good but not enough, its fine that this update is a transitory one but felt empy, i would wanted to see more of Akira's guilt and didnt expect the 2 month time skip.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hey, does anyone know what this is? Is it an actual missed event or anything? Or is it like...a different dialogue that's for the good uncle route instead? This is right after the break in and switching scenes back to sense. Not seeing any missed events in characters or anything, so just wondering

There are also the song choices of goodnight, hallelujah littlebunny, and last is "no music" if ayana's love is like 3000+. I'm so tempted to do that, but I'm guessing it's to catch you if you're cheating or smthing like without the dev. Does anyone think it'll lead to another path or later decisions/missed events or nah

Last edited:

Cod_Wick

May 14, 2017
It set no flag that i could see, but someone should probably look deeper into the scene's code to be sure. Not me though, i'm too tired right now and i'll forget later.
No flags, its just a split that plays "yorunoakachan.mp3" instead of the other three.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
I think Sana just doesn't want Sensei to be off limits. Even back in 'The Next Best Thing' Chapter 2 Main Event, she claimed:

Sensei ending up with anyone, kind of makes it hard to make him her fuck buddy. At least, that's probably along the lines of what she thought back then.

Now, she seems to think he can be shared:

I think the kind of relationship Sana is most interested in, is probably the one she seemed to have with Sensei in the recent reset puzzle:

Seemingly the kind of relationship Sensei and Maya once had, hence Older Sana becoming Maya in the 'Remember to Smile' Chapter 3 Main Event:
And just like how Sensei seemed to call over Older Sana for sex a lot, he seemed to have texted Maya for sex a lot:

Kind of a fuck buddy relationship, albeit, I think Maya wouldn't allow him to be shared at all. I'm just waiting for New Maya to find out Sensei is fucking someone else. That'll probably answer a lot of questions about her. It doesn't seem like Ayane has mentioned his other girlfriends to her.
Excellent points. Would you deem Sana has never demonstrated a genuine "romantic" interest in Sensei? I'm asking because your memory regarding this game is impressive enough to border on freaky; I don't remember the earlier content well enough to judge precisely. I feel like I'm being influenced by my current perception of Sana. I'm trying to understand how much she has changed, if at all, in inclinations. Maybe the signs were there, and now that she's out of control, it has become evident.

Kind of remarkable to consider that, perhaps, even the likes of Kirin have shown more romantic tendencies than Sana.

siegabro

May 19, 2020
It's also implied that Sana doesn't actually care about Sensei's well being at all:
Hi, a random note on this, cause I've seen this point multiple times now and I'm pretty sure that's not the case. When Sana says that "some of us don't really care" (about Sensei), the view immediately transitions to Maya, implying that's how Sana views Maya's lack of reaction, and not Sana's own alleged indifference towards Sensei

Jul 23, 2021
Things important to me:

- YUMI. Gimme back my S Tier Yumi
- Wakana/Nodoka. Gimme lore on Ami/Sekai, Set up lewd scenes for Wakana even though i hate that it's tempting the decline of her relationship.
- Sana. I would rather she too stay clean forever but... ayyy if we're Akira we just go it.
- Apparently Rin now too? Otoha option open? Wild.
- Touka/Tsubasa too but that had a whole thing beforehand.

Makoto loses points because she's treating it too realistically and plotting for the semen games that occur every 2nd update.

Akira being just broken was all readers not being able to comprehend a Maya-less story. But also how dare you take these affection points from me, I had carefully curated them to be a certain number and now you're triggering my ocd

Jul 23, 2021
Hi, a random note on this, cause I've seen this point multiple times now and I'm pretty sure that's not the case. When Sana says that "some of us don't really care" (about Sensei), the view immediately transitions to Maya, implying that's how Sana views Maya's lack of reaction, and not Sana's own alleged indifference towards Sensei
I wanna say to this advent as well that Sana is pretty much becoming like Sara, very interested in being taken by Akira because he views her as someone pure and innocent, Sana is caught watching 'noncon' videos because she wants Akira to view her as an absolute angel and still give in yet take her anyway, whether it's some play from one of the gods or not to make Sana want to give in, or a plot to feed another forbidden fruit to a different god.

There's also this whole different outcome where she's just really into that shit and got granted the truth about Molly or something and wants that to be her..

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, does anyone know what this is? Is it an actual missed event or anything? Or is it like...a different dialogue that's for the good uncle route instead? This is right after the break in and switching scenes back to sense. Not seeing any missed events in characters or anything, so just wondering

There are also the song choices of goodnight, hallelujah littlebunny, and last is "no music" if ayana's love is like 3000+. I'm so tempted to do that, but I'm guessing it's to catch you if you're cheating or smthing like without the dev. Does anyone think it'll lead to another path or later decisions/missed events or nah
The in_replay thing is an "end", if the player is watching the event in replay it ends there instead of having the full event. Sel uses this to obscure the lore like when Yasu talks about Akira's mother and others.

Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Excellent points. Would you deem Sana has never demonstrated a genuine "romantic" interest in Sensei? I'm asking because your memory regarding this game is impressive enough to border on freaky; I don't remember the earlier content well enough to judge precisely. I feel like I'm being influenced by my current perception of Sana. I'm trying to understand how much she has changed, if at all, in inclinations. Maybe the signs were there, and now that she's out of control, it has become evident.

Kind of remarkable to consider that, perhaps, even the likes of Kirin have shown more romantic tendencies than Sana.
As far as I can recall, Sana has never even shown to be into romance at all. Let alone with someone.

She has implied that she's wanted Sensei, but in retrospect, never really in a romantic kind of way.

Even the situation with Ayane back during the first Beach Vacation, had Sana implying more of a taking turns kind of relationship with her, Sensei, and Ayane:
The 'Summer and Winter' Chapter 1 Main Event.

She's also always been kind of harsh in a funny way:
Of course, how much of that is poor speaking skills, or her just playing the role, isn't clear.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
Things important to me:

- YUMI. Gimme back my S Tier Yumi
- Wakana/Nodoka. Gimme lore on Ami/Sekai, Set up lewd scenes for Wakana even though i hate that it's tempting the decline of her relationship.
- Sana. I would rather she too stay clean forever but... ayyy if we're Akira we just go it.
- Apparently Rin now too? Otoha option open? Wild.
- Touka/Tsubasa too but that had a whole thing beforehand.

Makoto loses points because she's treating it too realistically and plotting for the semen games that occur every 2nd update.

Akira being just broken was all readers not being able to comprehend a Maya-less story. But also how dare you take these affection points from me, I had carefully curated them to be a certain number and now you're triggering my ocd
- Yumi could be back full force soon whenever Sensei decides to drop the info bomb of her wanting to go see the turtles in Okinawa. I'm honestly excited since it seems this update she seemed to be confused on some false memories Chika corrected her on.
- My initial thoughts of before chapter release were thinking that finally, Molly/Sana/Miku/Uta the petites of the class were finally getting their lust events or getting there soon, but now i don't even fucking know who's next with all the narration leaving shit up in the air and being slapped in the face with my hopes and dreams.
- Sana feels ominous looming, she seems to be more calm and collected after all that happened from what she can remember and stuff she found out about Sensei during Halloween. Could just be her being cautious of not letting hot and bothered side slip as much during the summer though. However she seemed unfazed since Rin kissing her didn't leave her running away or fainting.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Actually, that event with Sana ends, then the next event plays, and has Maya immediately starting a conversation about Sensei's lack of attendance:
Which wouldn't really make sense if New Maya is intended to be someone that doesn't really care to bring up Sensei.

Frankly, it seems likely that New Maya does care/like Sensei, and is just pretending she doesn't. Makoto seemed to imply this moments after meeting her:

Even Maya Prime was implied to be like this. I mean she's somehow kept her relationship with Sensei secret from Ami and Ayane (and society) for years. She's not exactly an honest person:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A tad random, but it somewhat seems like Sana may have been watching Rape porn since she was 11:
It seems likely that a lot of those times that Sana is mentioned to be "sleeping" through out the game, she's probably watching some poor girl get raped... I kind of want to laugh, but also don't, so, yeah.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes