Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I agree, it is a very interesting topic, but it has also been said that there are Gods who do not exist outside the barrier. out of kumonmi. What is real and what is not, and how Paper City influences it... Rain King still has me thinking certain things too, but it's not that he can come up with anything clear, but he has a certain relationship with Akira.
In the end the only way for this game to get out of the dark and reach purity is to finish all the traumas/mystery gods and lore in one way or another that has more priority but is still related, if the paranormal/mysticalissue is not resolved first. the other emotional life of the girls less.

What comes to my question even today is why the world is resetting, who or what has caused this?

Another interesting question, how many things we have seen in the game have only been in Akira's head?
How many actions of Akira have been manipulated or possessed/puppeted by another god,? and if the 3 are all the same by trinity acting differently,
and how many other things that we have seen that affect Akira and others if they are from some external entity to them for revenge/Fun or personal agenda?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

laserQ

May 17, 2021
Последнее обновление запустится само собой, когда у вас будут все события после определенного дня. Самое простое решение — установить мод-руководство и следовать инструкциям, оно покажет вам, чего вам не хватает. Мод 0.35 отлично работает, даже если вы используете последнюю версию игры.

Заглянув в мой гайд, я уже обнаружил, чего вам не хватает, если у вас 55 привязанности, идите в комнату Мику в субботу // // Вы все еще на 0.34, есть два патча после двух событий Мику =) , //дополнительный бонус, набери 60 ами, иначе ты проиграешь 1 событие, меньше 50 ты проиграешь 2.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
love you

Reactions: Duskreyn

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
guys can you reccomend games made with koikatsu or honey select with good stories like this one? I have read this, out of touch, pale carnations, eternum and once in a lifetime.
I can recommend you Crimson High, really enjoyed it! So much that I even added it in my signature!
Superhuman is superb, just wait until you get used to artstyle.
The Interim Domain, great story, but atmosphere is either hit or miss with this one.

What event is "closed until further notice" from? I can't recall this.
I think it's the mall, since it's closed for whatever reason (stated on one of the events, I think it was when Karin, Kirin, Yasu and Touka was shopping)

Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I was thinking about something, we were theorizing who would catch/kidnap
Akira from his house but like that wouldn't solve things as Akira would still be in his state of mourning, so will he get through this alone or will someone help him? Because in practically all of his problems, Akira has always needed someone's help to deal with them, so he'll probably need it in this one too, so who's going to help him with this problem? because there are only two people who know why he is like this and one of them doesn't want to help try to bring back the girl who can bring Akira back to his “Normal”.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Was really disappointed with this update for the Ami parts at least.
All these updates of her getting better and learning to tone down the obsessiveness, then Ayane confronting her and getting her to cut the manipulative bullshit and in one fell swoop all these events disappear like morning dew, all that growth gone into thin air and she's back to chapter 1 except now she also verbally abuses her friends and acts confrontationally instead of making one off-threats that could be taken as jokes.
It's not really that Ami regressed, it's just that Sensei broke, right after she gave him space, and he needs her again like he did back when she was 7.

The circumstances are what regressed, and as Ami hints at, this isn't actually something new for them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sensei and Ami even have a "sanity-pack":

If it wasn't for the break in, things would have probably even went back to normal, soon, like Ami implied:
But now, Ami and Sensei are probably even worse off than they were two months ago. Ami and Sensei have realized they aren't safe and Ami can't protect Sensei like this:
And Ami at least seems to be losing it more than ever:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I was thinking about something, we were theorizing who would catch/kidnap
Akira from his house but like that wouldn't solve things as Akira would still be in his state of mourning, so will he get through this alone or will someone help him? Because in practically all of his problems, Akira has always needed someone's help to deal with them, so he'll probably need it in this one too, so who's going to help him with this problem? because there are only two people who know why he is like this and one of them doesn't want to help try to bring back the girl who can bring Akira back to his “Normal”.
Mentioned this before:
Btw, if anyone wants a positive(?) theory, instead of the usual depressing ones then: I think Noriko might play a part in helping Maya down the road.

Noriko is more or less the only character that would actually want Maya around besides Sensei. It's rather clear that while Maya absolutely despises her, Noriko cares about her:
It also just so happens to be, that the Nakayamas seem to be the best around, when it comes to bringing back the memories of those they care about:
Much to Maya's chagrin.

It's probably just wishful thinking, but Noriko being the one to bring Maya back, would definitely be something I'd like to see. I'm also sure it'd piss Maya off, lol.
But I sincerely hope that Noriko will be the hero of this chapter. She is even aware that something is wrong already, and if anyone could help Sensei and Maya, with their memories, it's probably her.

Of course, whether or not she can actually do anything, is another story.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Like many of you, I thought this update was too short (especially after the long break) and the stuff with Ami and Sensei was kinda boring. Will be interested to see next update to see if this is a one-off or a problem. The stuff with the rest of the girls was good.

Ami can die in a fire.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Moments when I was stupid and didn't notice that there was something wrong with the sentences and this is practically at the beginning of chapter 2. this event wasn't even released in chapter 3, which was the chapter in which his name was actually revealed.

Reactions: JelF547

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Like many of you, I thought this update was too short (especially after the long break) and the stuff with Ami and Sensei was kinda boring. Will be interested to see next update to see if this is a one-off or a problem. The stuff with the rest of the girls was good.

Ami can die in a fire.

I agree if Ami dies I will celebrate a lot

friend, Sana from chapter 1 seemed to be quite screwed up in the head, she literally watches gore and horror stuff for fun, there's no way she can be normal so much so that at the time I was reading I wasn't even surprised by her fetish

If you've made it this far, I recommend not stopping because you've already come a long way, but if you think you can't take it anymore, it's better to stop because this is literally the beginning of the Dark Route, there will probably be much worse things to see.

Reactions: rianzz

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Really, really, really not happy with Sana's rape fetish. Like, thought about giving up the game level of not happy.
Haha, different strokes for different folks and all that, i know, but in the inverse of yourself, i am thrilled to learn of it, something about Sana being such a deviant pervert tied for her adorably petite form just activates my almonds. I love it.

I'm rewatching it and there are several things that we didn't understand at the time it was released but now it makes sense like obviously Niki and Otoha called Sensei Akira and he only listened to Sensei instead of Akira I'm curious to see other moments like that in chapter 2
Actually Otoha learns his name much later, in that scene, Niki calls Akira whatever name he gives to her agent when ringing her up the first time earlier in the game, i went with noodles but you can also go with Barack Obama.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Haha, different strokes for different folks and all that, i know, but in the inverse of yourself, i am thrilled to learn of it, something about Sana being such a deviant pervert tied for her adorably petite form just activates my almonds. I love it.

Actually Otoha learns his name much later, in that scene, Niki calls Akira whatever name he gives to her agent when ringing her up the first time earlier in the game, i went with noodles but you can also go with Barack Obama.
Interesting, it must be because of the replay bug because mine had a different name the first time and not Sensei.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Moments when I was stupid and didn't notice that there was something wrong with the sentences and this is practically at the beginning of chapter 2. this event wasn't even released in chapter 3, which was the chapter in which his name was actually revealed.
I don't think that's how this event was playing out.
Niki was probably still riding off that nickname joke from when you talked to her manager, she would have commented on Sensei saying "that nickname was a joke Jesus" otherwise.
If they were both saying Akira she'd have responded differently when she hears it directly from Niki in the basement with something like "ah so it IS your name".

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I don't see it anywhere in the comments, so, I ask it here...
Why was there "fallishere.mp3", meaning fall is here, when it seems that it will be a spring?
By the way, that music is a blast, listening it for an hour now.

Reactions: chronox42

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Regarding Sana's fetish.
For those things, consent is required, the female's dialogue in what Sana was watching was very much not consensual, so that leaves either consensual non-consent, ie, rapeplay (which is or can be a type of BDSM play), or actual video of actual rape.

Reactions: FireCazador
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes