Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Personally, Chika is the girl that seems to be losing it the most
Yep, I totally agree that it is Chika, the most likely thing right now based on the .36 is Chika in that regard.
from what I remember, Selly had said that there wouldn't be content with mages, but after the Patreon kicked him out, Selly said that there would be content with mages, but I don't remember if it was said that it would be optional or not, so yeah It's always good to be prepared not to have a choice since so far it has been shown that we have little or no choice in this game.
As I understand it, among things I've seen on Discord and Selebus, here it used to be, content sex for wizard optional harem/dark, but in the purity routes there is no optional sex for all charas, it's something like that, but I have to search again. Although we may also possibly see adult models in Purity, I suspect as well. So basically in that good ending you could avoid it. I doubt that (sex wizard) will happen in Purity. imo.

Your Osako solution is smart and can be scaled to no-mods solution as well. As for Tsubasa - it is still pain in ass but not so much. I have 38 spare slots right now and most of them are along 0.34.

I can DM you full walktrhough and my custom validator if you interested. At least you might see how to improve my result based on your expirience.

It isn't hard though, you have already done it right
It's great to know that, it's more that it bothers me to have blank weeks after some last event trigger..., yeah, I'm interested in the DM, send it no problem //yeah, I'm curious/interested, you can send it to DM,

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Game already has wizard content with wizard Maya and wizard Uta
We're talking about Akira having sex with the magicians, one thing is his past with Maya (We didn't even see that, we just know it happened) and there's a photo of Uta, so now we would see him do that with Chinami, Tsukasa and depending on Nao-chan as well if she is human and not some mystical creature.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It's great to know that, it's more that it bothers me to have blank weeks after some last event trigger
Hah, you know exactly how much weeks you need after tsubasa grind (hint: Saturday evenings) so if you don't miss oportunities to grind osako & tsubasa, the only thing you need is to start osako grind as early as you can. Which could be done with zero blank weeks if you spend some time trying. You also can count minimal grind amount per each character and than you have semi-mathematical proof

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
What I really wonder is how many events selebus plan to include regarding that topic in the future, whether it is optional or not.....
Probably not many unless the mage-loving side of him takes over, then it would be quite content since practically all care packages have mage content.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
As I understand it, among things I've seen on Discord and Selebus, here it used to be, content sex for wizard optional harem/dark, but in the purity routes there is no optional sex for all charas, it's something like that, but I have to search again. Although we may also possibly see adult models in Purity, I suspect as well. So basically in that good ending you could avoid it. I doubt that (sex wizard) will happen in Purity. imo.
Older character models have already been made for both Chinami and Tsukasa, and distributed in the care package as non-canon animations, so it is very likely those will be appearing in-game, just like the older Sana model did.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
hahah in the same boat,
I'm even thinking about doing a good uncle route, which I never thought about doing, but after doing 0.35_0.36 in a chain, uh, and by the way while it's fresh in my mind, doing a route with the minimum lust possible and miss all the events I can., in quotes the most moral sensei... just to see what I haven't seen in variations.
I just don't do it because I would miss Maya events and that's the second worst thing in the world so I'd rather suffer than lose that and I seriously want to do 100% of the game without losing anything so suffering will be 100% confirmed for me

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Just saying that it proves he's willing to have it there. Especially considering how he was "promoting" that shit for a while.
It's obvious that Selly is willing, he promotes wizard content whenever he can to those who pay for the packs so he is 100% willing to put this in the game, so it's better to be prepared because this content can arrive at any time in the game.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly, Ami is supposed to be the Judas of the group. If taken at face value, it would mean that she is the one who is going to betray the rest of the girls somehow, but if every other girl goes off the deep end, it might mean that she is the only one who will stay somewhat sane (or at the very least stay on our side). So there's a small chance that Ami might be our guardian angel. (I still hate her, though.)

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
It was part of the .36 update. Seems to be generics that were planned but not implemented yet:
interesting, it seems like that, maid cafe morning, call afternoon/nighs, the other one leaves me totally disconcerted, but I just remembered that the mall is closed, which is even more interesting as a topic of discussion with Amy Event, I think that's where it goes.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
It was part of the .36 update. Seems to be generics that were planned but not implemented yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting... This really does make me feel like Selebus ran out of time and cut corners. If that's the case, then it's a shame because there is definitely some superfluous-feeling dialogue/events in the release that could have been left on the editing room floor.

That said, maybe those events weren't included because he wouldn't have done them justice in time, and it's better to delay them.

Or maybe he just added them early, who knows?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Possibly he felt that he had to rush the main story a lot/sacrifice it if he wanted to include the generic events and he preferred to lengthen the story or split it into 2. Possibly he already had them all done, which is faster than the other. i guess As I understand it, Selebus always does the render first, then the story. something logical

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Can someone tell me what the care packages are for?
It's simple to wipe out your saves if you do something wrong.

now without meme they contain some images and videos from the mages/loli category but I don't recommend downloading because as I said an error and you lose your saves

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes