Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
One question, does anyone know how to resolve the screenshot error? Every time I try to get the image by pressing S it says there was an error when saving the image, does anyone know how to solve it?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
no, i just upgraded my pc, and during transfer of all my files, saves have gone missing
If you want, use this one, but let me know, everything is already completed. If you want, you'll have to review it in replay mode because I don't have an old save because I'm an idiot who forgot to save it in a previous version.

Reactions: Anonym321

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Finally I have finished, something that rather started as a personal project for my reruns, and that along the way I decided to share, in maybe some interested new player or someone with interest in replaying, an optimized mode to achieve 100% of events in the least time (Days) for 0.36 with a small initial bonus, without so many complications or modify huge values.
I wanted something more ambitious but with so many events I had to cut things, but happy with the result, and along the way I ended up in this guide/walkthrough rather playtrough.

I have added all the data //happy// and other puzzle hints. and important things, in the end I would have preferred something more kinetic than this crazy sandbox =), so always playing everything in the same order is even more pleasant for me than having to decide things that will not change in a completionist run

And although the guide mod is great when you play and you have to be in each event going to look and back and repeat*900 and then look in wiki for extra hex data or the like, just everything in an excel and my phone while I play lil more immersion

>>Playtrough with complete guide and instructions

--->the main one with many more details, the affection of the people that participate on the respective days and the momentary affection. dark mode pc

-->This is the same as above, in reverse, in light in case anyone prefers it that way

Hopefully it will even be added to the op but I don't know how it works or how it handles that.
and without further ado I am exhausted!!... and I was satisfied by playing .35 and .36 in a row while coming from the replay and doing all this documented playtrough.
Break time, I will continue updating it perhaps between resets or patches depending on how many requirements change.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
If you want, use this one, but let me know, everything is already completed. If you want, you'll have to review it in replay mode because I don't have an old save because I'm an idiot who forgot to save it in a previous version.
thanks, i really appreciate it

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
>>Playtrough with complete guide and instructions

--->the main one with many more details, the affection of the people that participate on the respective days and the momentary affection. dark mode pc

-->This is the same as above, in reverse, in light in case anyone prefers it that way

Hopefully it will even be added to the op but I don't know how it works or how it handles that.
and without further ado I am exhausted!!... and I was satisfied by playing .35 and .36 in a row while coming from the replay and doing all this documented playtrough.
Break time, I will continue updating it perhaps between resets or patches depending on how many requirements change.
Good job. Just to notice: it is inaccruate, i.e. Tsuneyo initialy has 5 afection points there etc etc. Have you tested it?

Upd: missed that you used mods to smoothen wlaktrhough. Random fact: 100% walktrhough without cheats and skip-glitches is possible in 722 days

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Duskreyn

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Alright, everyone, which wizard will you be selling your soul to? If you made it this far into the game, you know it was inevitable.
That's an interesting question, do we have a choice in this? Just like Sara, Haruka and Maki we had the option to reject them but will we have that option in the mages or will we be forced to keep them all?

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
That's an interesting question, do we have a choice in this? Just like Sara, Haruka and Maki we had the option to reject them but will we have that option in the mages or will we be forced to keep them all?
Of course you can turn them down, IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH MISSING A BUNCH OF EVENTS AND SACRIFICING YOUR 100% PLAYTHROUGH!!!

In all honesty, if Sel does go full wizard, hell probably make it unavoidable. Though I think I remember him saying that it would be optional, but that was before he got kicked from Patreon, so his plans might have changed.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Who do you think will commit more crimes in the next version guys? Niki was considering murder, Chika was already agreeing to go to jail just so she could try to get answers from Ami, Uta and Io were going to continue with their kidnapping and invasion plans. Who do you think will get worse and commit crimes in the next version?

That Ami told Uta about the photo and Io will possibly complicate Akira's approach with them, Uta seems not to have cared about this since she is focused on rescuing him as she told Io, but Io seems to have cared so much so that she asks Uta if she is disgusted by Akira, so there is a chance that this could complicate their relationship. (If anyone disagrees with this, please give me some reasons why I shouldn't dwell on this because I love the relationship between these 3 )

Sana's fetish for rape reminded me of something, what would she think Akira in controlled mode did with Molly in Halloween? Would she feel disgusted or would she feel excited? since Sana is pretty screwed up in the head as we saw and will possibly get worse throughout the chapter.
Personally, Chika is the girl that seems to be losing it the most:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chika's main characteristic also seems to be being delusional, always seeing and hearing what she wants to:
All it'll take is her convincing herself she has to do something, and she'll do it, so she probably has the highest chance of commiting a crime to get Sensei, imo.

If Uta and Io didn't already break Sensei, though, like Yasu warned:
Chika even finding out how he really is, probably would.

Although, to be honest, I think the damage might already have been done. Next update, seems like it'll be quite interesting:
As for the rest:

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
In all honesty, if Sel does go full wizard, hell probably make it unavoidable. Though I think I remember him saying that it would be optional, but that was before he got kicked from Patreon, so his plans might have changed.
from what I remember, Selly had said that there wouldn't be content with mages, but after the Patreon kicked him out, Selly said that there would be content with mages, but I don't remember if it was said that it would be optional or not, so yeah It's always good to be prepared not to have a choice since so far it has been shown that we have little or no choice in this game.

Reactions: Axismundi

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Yes I suppose it must be something like that, in fact my initial plan was to do it legally without any mod but osako and tsubasa killed all my desire for that ((I thought of many ways, but it really is a pain in the ass, so I made a slight initial modification and in the process brought the minimum requirements of the events with a minimum start time of days closer for a good time)))
Your Osako solution is smart and can be scaled to no-mods solution as well. As for Tsubasa - it is still pain in ass but not so much. I have 38 spare slots right now and most of them are along 0.34.

although 722 days is impressive you must have done quite a few runs, interested to see what the whole thing would be like structure.
I can DM you full walktrhough and my custom validator if you interested. At least you might see how to improve my result based on your expirience.

It isn't hard though, you have already done it right

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
from what I remember, Selly had said that there wouldn't be content with mages, but after the Patreon kicked him out, Selly said that there would be content with mages, but I don't remember if it was said that it would be optional or not, so yeah It's always good to be prepared not to have a choice since so far it has been shown that we have little or no choice in this game.
Game already has wizard content with wizard Maya and wizard Uta

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Perhaps Ami and Sana are even intended to be analogous to eachother. Ami acts insane, but is actually harmless. Sana acts innocent, but is actually dangerous. Possibly hinted at by how they are paired when it comes to the dorms:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes