Dec 18, 2020
Two things i want to just throw into the mix that i've not seen in the pot, I'm pretty sure we can put more weight into Otoha being the shotcon now, also, that narration about a... i forget exactly what it was but like, poison or sludge in Tsubasa's veins, the way it was said makes me think all sorts of things but the one at the forefront was she is sexually stimulated at the thought of Akira fucking the teens and/or maybe the wizards. I could've just misunderstood cause i am prone to that, but that scene definitely got my brain going.
If it is the truth, then Nodoka would definetely make any comment about that. But she is not doing that, so I don't think Otoha is male-wizard liker.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If it is the truth, then Nodoka would definetely make any comment about that. But she is not doing that, so I don't think Otoha is male-wizard liker.
But she did, some mention about being an onee-san if i remember correctly, take that in hand with her knowing the poetry of a female pedo and very much not wanting to talk about it and that conversation totally comes across as Nodoka saying she knows Otoha's dark secret without outright saying it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
But she did, some mention about being an onee-san if i remember correctly, take that in hand with her knowing the poetry of a female pedo and very much not wanting to talk about it and that conversation totally comes across as Nodoka saying she knows Otoha's dark secret without outright saying it.
Yes Nodoka always talks about Otoha wanting a younger brother to do things with literally every time Nodoka gets the chance she teases her about it.

YOUDIDIT

Jul 15, 2022
It isn't realy bad, but can you remember worse update?
33, 34 and first half of 35 ?
I'm starting to worry about the future of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Therefore, my assessment of the update is “could have been better”. Let's hope this is just the seed for the new chapter.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

The author needs to show the development of the characters, their relationships and sort out what he mixed up. Hence there is a lot of dialogue, empty often.

In this update much was expected and the question was not "what" but "how".
Ami died and will come back? Expected.
Maya has been reset and there will be a new one? There was a possibility that it would be deleted and forgotten, but that was unlikely..
Sensei will suffer? We've already seen vegetable Sensei, not a big surprise.
Psycho Ami protects Sensei from everyone? Not news.
We were shown how others suffer without a Sensei. No surprises. We knew this, but the author had to show it.

And again, serious events are left behind the scenes (Otoha and Rin’s breakup, Chika's moving)

The only one surprise added - who was Ami talking to in her monologues? This is definitely not Sekai (Ami she would be happy to see her mother). Another Ami (“Broken Ami”)? But why?

Therefore, my assessment of the update is “could have been better”. Let's hope this is just the seed for the new chapter.
There's a literary concept i bring up every now then when i see it and i think it fits here, in this update a lot of words were used to say very little.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

The author needs to show the development of the characters, their relationships and sort out what he mixed up. Hence there is a lot of dialogue, empty often.

In this update much was expected and the question was not "what" but "how".
Ami died and will come back? Expected.
Maya has been reset and there will be a new one? There was a possibility that it would be deleted and forgotten, but that was unlikely..
Sensei will suffer? We've already seen vegetable Sensei, not a big surprise.
Psycho Ami protects Sensei from everyone? Not news.
We were shown how others suffer without a Sensei. No surprises. We knew this, but the author had to show it.

And again, serious events are left behind the scenes (Otoha and Rin’s breakup, Chika's moving)

The only one surprise added - who was Ami talking to in her monologues? This is definitely not Sekai (Ami she would be happy to see her mother). Another Ami (“Broken Ami”)? But why?

My biggest problem with this update is that it provided few answers and brought even more questions. Selly needs to start bringing more answers. We already have a lot of questions. This ends up getting annoying in the long run.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I want to point on a few things...

I think there's a 60% chance of her reaching the roof because she's the cover of the chapter so that means there will be important events involving her now what those events will be I don't know.

I want to point on a few things...

This actually makes reference to him leaving the room/house during the reset and only having shit after that like Maya's "Death" so he doesn't want to leave the house because he learned the lesson that leaving the house/room is bad.

Reactions: rianzz

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
There's a literary concept i bring up every now then when i see it and i think it fits here, in this update a lot of words were used to say very little.
I think Selly seriously didn't have much time to make this update and he decided to do what he does best, which is add complicated and boring narrations to understand, that's why I say this version was half done, he didn't have time to do it. a big version as he wanted and so he decided to make a lot of dialogues I inserted to increase the game time so it didn't seem like it was lost.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
"with this update"

You're not playing this game for that long are you?
This has been a problem for quite some time now.
Yes, I started playing this game back in 0.32, I only reached the end in 0.35 and I had nothing to do and I ended up discovering the site here looking for things involving the game and I ended up staying here all the time watching things about the game now.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
My biggest problem with this update is that it provided few answers and brought even more questions. Selly needs to start bringing more answers. We already have a lot of questions. This ends up getting annoying in the long run.
I've been around since 0.29 and said this every update, but yeah. This is how Selebussy writes, lots of fluff, random teenager drama that doesn't matter, always being cryptic but never reveal anything meaningful. He's here to milk Patreon money. New players shouldn't expect much from new updates if you want lore, maybe he'll drop something meaningful every 6 months if he feels like it. He probably does have some decent lore behind this story, but it's absolutely not worth the 9 years development.
Will he ever change? Very unlikely without a massive impact to his income. Which I do expect to happen several years from now if things don't change.
With all that being said though, I'll still be here until this game is finished (if it ever does...). Selebus can be really funny at times and I love the girl interactions.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
none of you thought about how this update might be in conjunction with .35? these are happening at the same time, akira trapped in the room for 2 months as said by ayane when he "left" and he never actually left. we're seeing the outside pov of everyone else after ami took him home from karaoke and is taking care of him. think we might be getting the story out of order as is the issue with staggered releases. play 35 then 36 again and see the parallels

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
1) Considering the contempt Selebus has shown towards people who want answers, it's probably best to assume that we'll never get explicit answers, and instead get a lot of stuff that's going to be left up for interpretation.

2) Never expect answers in a part one of anything. Part one's job is to ask questions. The only answer we should expect in the first update of a chapter is a resolution to the cliffhanger, which we got. Answers, when they come, are put in the last few updates of a chapter, not at the beginning.

3) This is set for another 6 or 7 years before completion. Don't expect big answers prior to 2027.

• Sad
Reactions: Axismundi

graz150

May 26, 2020
none of you thought about how this update might be in conjunction with .35? these are happening at the same time, akira trapped in the room for 2 months as said by ayane when he "left" and he never actually left. we're seeing the outside pov of everyone else after ami took him home from karaoke and is taking care of him. think we might be getting the story out of order as is the issue with staggered releases. play 35 then 36 again and see the parallels
I wonder if the end of this chapter will be "Paper City" from the girls' pov. :unsure:
I think Sensei will be gone from all chapter 4, and we'll see the girls deteriotate updates after updates until "Paper City" happens and Sensei escapes the room.
I'm replaying this event right now after finishing the new update, and i'm pretty convinced of it, at least for now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes