crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I think this Maya is in a secret relationship with Sensei and will possibly be the one to "wake" him. All I am basing this on is Ami still being sus of her and her leaving angrily when Niki and Noriko show up. I think she is just pre reset Maya who has been banging Sensei and hiding it since she was a wizard.
I agree with this take as well, as she hasn't responded in a repetitive answer like other girls do, and her attitude towards Akira is quite similar to how she was at the beginning of the game. I think she's a pre-time loop Maya, who has the illicit relationship but no knowledge of a time loop.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Did everyone else catch the new chapter screen? The various flowers per character, Sana being chapter 4, and there are now 2 more locked chapters after this - 6 chapters total? Or just something to make it symmetrical onto 2 rows?
This is probably not foreshadowing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am actually not a fan of this new interface; a while back I was excited to see what kind of new filter effect would be used for Ch4 cover girl and now that anticipation is dead next to Todd in the old district dry aqueduct. Now we just have Sana in front of an erected flower, like why do I want to look at a dick flower!

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, I'm differenciating, not that it really matters.

With that in mind it's downright odd he was not already in an illicit relationship with Ami when the game started... unless pre reset Sensei was committed to his relationship with Maya.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I agree with this take as well, as she hasn't responded in a repetitive answer like other girls do, and her attitude towards Akira is quite similar to how she was at the beginning of the game. I think she's a pre-time loop Maya, who has the illicit relationship but no knowledge of a time loop.
I hope more than anything that you are right and I am wrong.

But without a meme, the biggest reason that leads me to believe that this isn't the case is because "Maya" would show a little preoccupation, but not this one, she treats him like a stranger that she has zero interest in and has another thing for Maya in the chapter 1 treated Akira like that because she believed he was just another useless copy of him, so much so that she changed almost completely when she learned that this was the original Akira.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
With that in mind it's downright odd he was not already in an illicit relationship with Ami when the game started... unless pre reset Sensei was committed to his relationship with Maya.
This will probably only be answered when we see Akira and Maya's past.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sensei Prime seemed committed to/controlled by Maya, and seemed to reject Wizard Ami even in his broken state.

Sensei Prime didn't even seem to want Ayane before the resets happened:

Maya Prime also probably wasn't kidding about how having sex with her would make Sensei not want Ayane or Makoto ever again:
I wouldn't be too surprised if that's a reason the world keeps them apart.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Maya Prime also probably wasn't kidding about how having sex with her would make Sensei not want Ayane or Makoto ever again
Worse, it makes sense since the "goal" the Gods want Akira to achieve is to sleep with all the girls and if he refuses to sleep with them because he has Maya Prime, it would make sense that they wouldn't be allowed to be together. In the world, Akira could fulfill this "Objective" since there is nothing holding him back anymore.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Does anyone save a photo of the events that will take place in 0.37? I remember that someone had sent it here if you can send it I will thank you I want to see what events will be so I can theorize here.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Worse, it makes sense since the "goal" the Gods want Akira to achieve is to sleep with all the girls and if he refuses to sleep with them because he has Maya Prime, it would make sense that they wouldn't be allowed to be together. In the world, Akira could fulfill this "Objective" since there is nothing holding him back anymore.
Not to mention, it seems like the world made sure to bring the Nakayamas specifically back into Sensei's life, and that was something Maya Prime seemed to have tried to make sure would never happen.

Even admitting to keeping Noriko away:
And was implied to have hidden Sensei from them, while making him think he was all alone:

Based off Maya's reactions to the Nakayamas, they are probably the only ones that she considers an actual threat when it comes to her relationship with Sensei. Especially Niki:

So, of course, a school collapses and reunites Sensei with them soon after Sensei begins showing hints of being himself, by getting Maya that scarf:

The World does not want to make the Maya Route easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: chronox42

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
I think this Maya is in a secret relationship with Sensei and will possibly be the one to "wake" him. All I am basing this on is Ami still being sus of her and her leaving angrily when Niki and Noriko show up. I think she is just pre reset Maya who has been banging Sensei and hiding it since she was a wizard.
Maya was like that towards Niki and Noriko pre-reset so it makes sense to still act like that after she herself is reset

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Not to mention, it seems like the world made sure to bring the Nakayamas specifically back into Sensei's life, and that was something Maya Prime seemed to have tried to make sure would never happen.

Even admitting to keeping Noriko away:
And was implied to have hidden Sensei from them, while making him think he was all alone:

Based off Maya's reactions to the Nakayamas, they are probably the only ones that she considers an actual threat when it comes to her relationship with Sensei. Especially Niki:

So, of course, a school collapses and reunites Sensei with them soon after Sensei begins showing hints of being himself, by getting Maya that scarf:
It seems like there's no end to the reasons why I want to see these Gods dead at the end of this game. I swear that I hope that at the very least we can see the death of some of them because of how angry these beings are making me.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Maya was like that towards Niki and Noriko pre-reset so it makes sense to still act like that after she herself is reset
but she reacted like that because she is in love with Akira. but this useless copy isn't in love with him so it doesn't make sense for her to react like that. You have to remember, I could be wrong and she's in love with him and she's just pretending and if that's the case I'll be forced to give her an Oscar for the best actress in the world.

Reactions: Icez2567

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Yeah, I'm differenciating, not that it really matters.

I figured that was what you means rather than using the term broader, but if that's the case, how does Ami, Noriko, Niki, and the Tsukiokas know, or what lead them to thinking that he might? From what I remember Ami asked/gestured towards Sensei about whether or not he looked at her that way even back then, with him not confirming or denying it (maybe). Noriko only knows about him and Ami and that there are others, unless we're counting when Maya told Noriko "He chose me" as being evident that she knew of their relationship. But that confuses me because wasn't that about when Sensei left the second time?
Might have to go back through things.

Niki only knows (from my knowledge) that Sensei's done fucked up things before, via his own words. I recall a time where someone implied (or made a "what if" statement or something like that) about Sensei liking wizard age girls and Niki didn't take too kindly to it, but that's it. and as far as the Tsukiokas, Tsukasa is the one that keeps calling him her future husband but everyone else seems to just laugh it off. I could be missing something somewhere though.

Last edited:

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
so did Ami kill someone here? It's Nov. 1st on a Sunday, and Halloween was celebrated on that Saturday. It couldn't have happened on Sunday(probably) since Ami specifically mentions they have been hanging out all day. (Maya,Makoto,Ami,Ayane) could be a lie who knows.

Even then pre-reset Ami had already died(?) only then to show up when Maya went to check on Sensei again.

The options that make most sense to me is she killed the pre-reset Ami that popped up, Maya(?) or Himawari during her shapeshifting. I want to say Maya, with her shadow being shown in the background, but that wouldn't make sense since she got popped out of existence on the school roof or perception is just being a total pain in the ass again.

It makes me sad to say Himawari, with the post-it note being hex-coded as "baby" and the HimawariCo. showing up on the potted plant and again later when Ayane/Maya visit to check on Sensei. That and iirc someone mentioned in the thread that Sel mentioned everyone would be making an appearance this update? Don't know if this counts only to the Main/Side cast though. If it doesn't then she made an appearance alright.

As for the Ami clone option her dialogue here holds* a double meaning in my opinion referring to her and the other her on the floor. I'm not too confident about the reset(?), but I'm assuming the reset has already been over for a while except for Sensei with all the shit happening IRL being translated into his mind. i.e. Ami presumably the one dead on the kitchen wall in the reset puzzle room.

EDIT: it was probably* Himawari if the narrator at the end seems to show some good intentions by pulling the plug of autopilot and giving the finger to ninth god. Which initially lost me as the narration felt odd and very stoic(?) compared to the usual rambling from Himawari's previous narrations. Still could be another narrator entirely honestly.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I figured that was what you means rather than using the term broader, but if that's the case, how does Ami, Noriko, Niki, and the Tsukiokas know, or what let them to thinking that he might? From what I remember Ami asked/gestured towards Sensei about whether or not he looked at her that way even back then, with him not confirming or denying it (maybe). Noriko only knows about him and Ami and that there are others, unless we're counting when Maya told Noriko "He chose me" as being evident that she knew of their relationship. But that confuses me because wasn't that about when Sensei left the second time?
Might have to go back through things.

Niki only knows (from my knowledge) that Sensei's done fucked up things before, via his own words. I recall a time where someone implied (or made a "what if" statement or something like that) about Sensei liking wizard age girls and Niki didn't take too kindly to it, but that's it. and as far as the Tsukiokas, Tsukasa is the one that keeps calling him her future husband but everyone else seems to just laugh it off. I could be missing something somewhere though.
Noriko was apparently well aware of Sensei and Maya's relationship back during the tutoring days:
Sensei didn't disappear until after his relationship with Maya already began.

Ami saw what's on his computer, phone, etc. She's not exactly hiding that she knows:

Niki is a maybe. She's joked about him flirting with kids at a playground:

As for Tsubasa, she's a maybe, but her 'The Lucky Few' Event, seems to imply she knows and is merely playing with him. Tsukasa may even be saying the whole husband thing because Tsubasa put her up to it. Perhaps a way to keep Sensei around and interested, since he's valuable to Tsubasa apparently.

Also, Maya seemed to convince Sensei to leave Noriko, almost 5 years ago. Why or How, isn't clear but it apparently came out of nowhere for Noriko, and seemed to be when he stopped tutoring, which Ami never understood:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes