Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
This might seem like a silly question but is Ami drugging Sensei? I only ask because it seemed like he was waking up at one point and Ami said something about drinking his milk and in the next scene he is catatonic again. Also when she was asked if she was drugging him she replied "want some?" I know he's having a reaction to losing Maya but that doesn't mean Ami isn't keeping him drugged, right?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
This might seem like a silly question but is Ami drugging Sensei? I only ask because it seemed like he was waking up at one point and Ami said something about drinking his milk and in the next scene he is catatonic again. Also when she was asked if she was drugging him she replied "want some?" I know he's having a reaction to losing Maya but that doesn't mean Ami isn't keeping him drugged, right?
Possibly it is because Akira's defense mechanism to deal with Grief is to completely shut down but I don't think he would be completely broken like that for 2 months in a row I seriously think she could be drugging him to keep him "protected".Since, as you said, he was regaining consciousness and moments later he returned to that state.

NOTE: someone please kill Ami, that's all I beg.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
You've got to be kidding. I had 59 before going into 0.35... and here I go, back, back, back.
Pro Tip: Use the URM to change "ami_lust" variable to 60 or greater and there wont be a need to go back! Just need put file in /game folder, relaunch game, hit Alt-M goto variable tab, enter "ami_lust" in search bar, hit search and change the value and hot "OK". You can find the link to the URM in Bingoogus 's Signature.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, i'd give this discussion a bunch of :unsure: reactions but i'd be more honest using :WaitWhat:
More or less Ami/Her poetry seems to have predicted Sensei losing Maya and needing Ami. Wakana isn't aware of Sensei losing anyone beyond Sekai, so she can't figure out why Sensei is like this. She's missing an important piece of the puzzle: "Maya Prime".

If I were to guess, this is probably giving Nodoka trouble as well. She doesn't seem aware of Sensei and Maya's relationship, nor has much reason to suspect it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
More or less Ami/Her poetry seems to have predicted Sensei losing Maya and needing Ami. Wakana isn't aware of Sensei losing anyone beyond Sekai, so she can't figure out why Sensei is like this. She's missing an important piece of the puzzle: "Maya Prime".

If I were to guess, this is probably giving Nodoka trouble as well. She doesn't seem aware of Sensei and Maya's relationship, nor has much reason to suspect it.
When I was reviewing it I also came to this conclusion they won't be able to find out who Akira lost to him, it's like this because Maya and Akira's relationship only Ayane knew what it was like and also if most girls knew they wouldn't think it was This is because for them "Maya" is still there alive and well, at the moment only Ayane, Makoto and possibly Ami know why Akira is like this.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I believe Ami is not drugging him at all, Akira's mind is overwhelmed by grief and sorrow and has run away so to speak leaving Akira Catatonic over losing Maya Prime in the way he did. Very similarly like he did when Sekai, along with Nozumo, died in the car crash. And all Ami is doing is looking after him the same as she did when she was 7, feeding bathing cleaning him and managing income and expense until he comes out of it, except now she having sex with him as well.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I believe Ami is not drugging him at all, Akira's mind is overwhelmed by grief and sorrow and has run away so to speak leaving Akira Catatonic over losing Maya Prime in the way he did. Very similarly like he did when Sekai, along with Nozumo, died in the car crash. And all Ami is doing is looking after him the same as she did when she was 7, feeding bathing cleaning him and managing income and expense until he comes out of it, except now she having sex with him as well.
I get that's what is happening but I think Ami might also be drugging him on top of all that. Basically doing what she did before but with the addition of sex, drugs and the obligatory rock n roll.

Reactions: Axismundi

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
When I was reviewing it I also came to this conclusion they won't be able to find out who Akira lost to him, it's like this because Maya and Akira's relationship only Ayane knew what it was like and also if most girls knew they wouldn't think it was This is because for them "Maya" is still there alive and well, at the moment only Ayane, Makoto and possibly Ami know why Akira is like this.
To add on to this, it seems that both Wakana and Nodoka think:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure she is. The game hinted it multiple times as well as it not making sense to just kill her of for good. She can converse about the resets without going into a loop, so something's still there. I'm sure the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad will look into that later, and probably try to get her to the rooftop again. They'll probably try to get her to make contact with Sensei as well, but I'm not sure of the repercussions of doing so.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I actually don't think Maya's current personality is not that different from prime-Maya; a lot less jaded and nonchalant sure, but still not that different to me, with the exception of
Same old Bird Nerd to me:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes