Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I downloaded the new version and was using the Disable DRM Patch and something went wrong and it deleted all my 100+ savegames, is there a way to recover my savegames?
The solution to your problem is to stop. fucking. installing. the. god. damn. care. packages! they're crap, and 99% of their contents can be safely viewed by just opening the folder they come in. We're all sick of helping people like you, we've thrown up warnings, we go to the effort of providing DRM cleaning and we tell you to back. up. your. saves! and STILL you guys manage to fuck it up. The problem is yours, entirely YOURS.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn it, hidden Ayane event reference?

Also Shiori-eki is a train stop where Molly ran into Wakana & Osako

The solution to your problem is to stop. fucking. installing. the. god. damn. care. packages! they're crap, and 99% of their contents can be safely viewed by just opening the folder they come in. We're all sick of helping people like you, we've thrown up warnings, we go to the effort of providing DRM cleaning and we tell you to back. up. your. saves! and STILL you guys manage to fuck it up. The problem is yours, entirely YOURS.
Or just do fucking backups, it's fine too

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Oh boy, someone got fucked up by the update...or the luck of sleep?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oh boy, someone got fucked up by the update...or the luck of sleep?
Bleh, i'm just fuckin sick of it man, those care packages are a complete curse on the thread, Selly's a genius for creating them cause they're the only actual thing him and his groupies have actually done that gets under my skin.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some are getting desperate, but it's not that dramatic, I think. There's this whole theme of "you're are the center of the universe and life will eventually move on" going on for some time now. I think Sellebus is trying to do a deconstruction of harem of sorts, build the ego up, make it so everybody is just unconditionally attracted to Sensei, and then revert it.It's interesing, but I'm worried just how far will he take it.

Interestingly, Maya still hates Noriko and is described as being "more of a Maya then ever". I thought that we're going to see her in completely different light after reset, but it seems like her behavioral patterns remain while the context is entirely gone. It's hinted that she is starting to develop into a new person, now that she's free from the burden.
Some are literally committing crimes, considering crimes, and implied to be becoming suicidal. It's only been two months. Of course, most of the class were already unstable, so it's not exactly unexpected.

Also, New Maya's hatred was likely directed more at Niki. She can handle being in the same room as Noriko for apparently two months afterall, but just seeing Niki caused her to leave immediately. Not to say she's a fan of Noriko.

It seems like this is more or less just how a Normal Maya would be. Without all those years of looping with the same 10 to 12 students.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Just gotta ignore them bro. Don't sweat the small stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: Bingoogus

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Bleh, i'm just fuckin sick of it man, those care packages are a complete curse on the thread, Selly's a genius for creating them cause they're the only actual thing him and his groupies have actually done that gets under my skin.
Daaaamn, he got u good. Forgive them, its holidays, after all.

• Sad

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Looks like someone got a little stressed out about these stupid people :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Sad

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just gotta ignore them bro. Don't sweat the small stuff.
I know i know, but it's like there's a big bin next door to my house with buckets of fireworks in it and warnings plastered all over it and i'm just so tired of all the numbskulls who waltz in, grab a handful, light their hands on fire, BANG, and then go "why my hand blown off? help me!", i'm sick of hearing the bangs and their stupid voices moaning outside my loungeroom.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I know i know, but it's like there's a big bin next door to my house with buckets of fireworks in it and warnings plastered all over it and i'm just so tired of all the numbskulls who waltz in, grab a handful, light their hands on fire, BANG, and then go "why my hand blown off? help me!", i'm sick of hearing the bangs and their stupid voices moaning outside my loungeroom.
that was strangely specific.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
that was strangely specific.
Best analogy i could think of and i feel it's pretty solid at explaining why i suck at just ignoring it, don't imagine any of us would be cool with fire crackers going off next door every other day.

Every damn update: "oh no, i are dumbz, my saves all gone, haaaalp!"

• Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Marcelo Max

Jan 31, 2019
I was using the Compressed version of v0.36 and it was giving me an error when I tried to open my savegame, so I updated the v0.35 version that I had... I think I did something wrong, I replaced the files or the old "Disable DRM Patch" does not work in the new version.
I'm not a stupid person and I knew the risks, I was already using the care packages.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I was using the Compressed version of v0.36 and it was giving me an error when I tried to open my savegame, so I updated the v0.35 version that I had... I think I did something wrong, I replaced the files or the old "Disable DRM Patch" does not work in the new version.
I'm not a stupid person and I knew the risks, I was already using the care packages.
But you didn't backup your saves, so no, you still get a sticker that says "i'm special".

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
It's actually funny how more enjoyable the events are when Sensei isn't involved.
Every Christmas/Halloween/Beach/Dorm War I was always getting ready for some drama or pre-emptively expecting something to go bad because of jealousy. Can you imagine how heated the bottle spin would've been if he was there this time?

Amitiel

Feb 17, 2020
Okay, I was going to do it but I just forgot. But the game didn't delete the last savegames that were in the v0.35 version folder that I had.
Forgive me for not wanting to replace all of your save files, but here's one from the start of the current update to save getting back to that. It has all previous content unlocked, although you might obviously need to edit some of the flags depending on future updates/personal preferences.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes