deadcrossing

May 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dunno about u but for me this was kinda funny
Alright, I need to hop in. Does anybody know what the trigger or stat levels for the single lust event is? I'm not exactly thrilled about who it's with, but gotta go complete.

Also, curse this mediocre as hell update, man. And Ami too, for that matter. Here's hoping that Sensei can bounce back, or learn to cope, sooner rather than later.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Alright, I need to hop in. Does anybody know what the trigger or stat levels for the single lust event is? I'm not exactly thrilled about who it's with, but gotta go complete.

Also, curse this mediocre as hell update, man. And Ami too, for that matter. Here's hoping that Sensei can bounce back, or learn to cope, sooner rather than later.
Ami's new lust event needs ami_lust >=60

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Quite a few interesting blink and you miss it things this update, too hungover to go into detail, but:
Interesting Update.... I noticed most of what's itemed out except Thebluehole note(probably distracted by other lore drops when I came across it)

Last edited:

famine1111

Jul 28, 2020
I updated the dark mod from https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-36-0-selebus.48158/post-11753471 to address a few issues I was having. If I'm stepping on any toes by changing it then let me know and I'll remove it.
  • Added dark versions of the five images from the August 2023 (care package 8) that were missing.
  • Updated the dark versions of the seven weekday images to match the rest of the theme better. They were too bright and hard to read.
  • Removed DRM from the gui.rpy files in both the light (Classic) and dark (Kirin) themes.
You can get the updated DRM-free version of the dark mod here:

I also took the 8 care packages from the main post and combined them into a single download because 1) if you want the care packages you probably want them all and 2) I simplified the install to one "game" folder and included DRM-free files. I also added dark versions of all applicable images and removed the old discount codes. The only thing worthwhile in my opinion were the scene commentaries but unfortunately there were only a few. The extra profile pictures can also be fun, but you can get those from the dark mod above if you want to skip the care packages.

!!!!! COPY YOUR SAVE FILES IF YOU USE CARE PACKAGES !!!!!! (%appdata%/RenPy/Test2-1577602671 on PC, I dunno about Android)
The combined care packages can be found here:

I used both of those files (along with the 0.35.0 progress mod) on a clean 0.36.0 installation and was able to load my old saves and get to the first line of Chapter 4.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Interesting Update.... I noticed most of what's itemed out except Thebluehole note(probably distracted by other lore drops when I came across it)

I think this is a reference to some people saying that Selebus keeps "vomiting" walls of text about random nonsense all the time, looks like a "4th wall break" against what he considers to be his "haters."
I remember discussing this with another guy in a different thread who said that Selebus keeps vomiting text and a lot of people saying that 0.35 in general was a bad update.
I like everything about the game, including the massive amounts of random dialogue, but Selebus himself is too childish. Just make the damn game so I can bust a nut to stupid girls.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't care who she ends up with since for me the two are completely different people
Exactly how i said i'd feel about it back when .35 dropped and we were talking about it. She might have the same name and face, but existentially and philosophically, they're entirely separate people. I might come to like her in time (off to a bad start though) but she's always going to be a different character in my head, zero overlap with our Maya. I'm gonna miss that jaded cynic, Maya 2 is just a plain old bitch so far.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes