Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I'm sad and angry, I knew that Akira would break more serially, I didn't think it would be so much that he wouldn't even have thoughts. I seriously wanted to see more monologues from him like what he's really feeling at that moment, even though it's obvious what he feels, I wanted to see his most intimate thoughts about it.

Reactions: Icez2567

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Wow. Just finished the update. It gave way more information than I was expecting.

Also, you think it was planned to end the way it did or was it just because he didn't have time to finish the generic events?
This version brought me more questions than answers :ROFLMAO:

I think there wasn't time because like I said, this version seems like it was cut in half, like we only saw 50% of it and the rest will be released later.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
I'm sad and angry, I knew that Akira would break more serially, I didn't think it would be so much that he wouldn't even have thoughts. I seriously wanted to see more monologues from him like what he's really feeling at that moment, even though it's obvious what he feels, I wanted to see his most intimate thoughts about it.
Like Ami said, can't always get what we want, even if we deserve it. :(

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think this Maya is in a secret relationship with Sensei and will possibly be the one to "wake" him. All I am basing this on is Ami still being sus of her and her leaving angrily when Niki and Noriko show up. I think she is just pre reset Maya who has been banging Sensei and hiding it since she was a wizard.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Same old Bird Nerd to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh the good times, hope new Maya still chooses bird people for the new character and keep making bird sounds.

The reason I think she's nerdier now (or maybe reverting to a true color) is that I think she genuinely cares how her D&D game turns out now, or more participated might be the right word to use, as supposed to repeating the same play over and over. The amount of expressions during this episode of D&D is quite...new.

I feel like before getting reset she was "playing a girl that enjoys D&D"; like back then if she got collateral by Rin, she probably would just be like:
1704168640779.png

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Bro, Ami has reached a point where I really think that if they kill her I'll celebrate because Akira is all fucked up and she's serious instead of seeking help. She goes there and abuses him to screw him even more. Quickly, if someone kills her, I'll celebrate with fireworks.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think this Maya is in a secret relationship with Sensei and will possibly be the one to "wake" him. All I am basing this on is Ami still being sus of her and her leaving angrily when Niki and Noriko show up. I think she is just pre reset Maya who has been banging Sensei and hiding it since she was a wizard.
If you think that, it's likely that the denial hit you much harder than it hit me, because I didn't even consider it and I'm quite depressed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I generally agree with what most people here have said

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did everyone else catch the new chapter screen? The various flowers per character, Sana being chapter 4, and there are now 2 more locked chapters after this - 6 chapters total? Or just something to make it symmetrical onto 2 rows?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Did everyone else catch the new chapter screen? The various flowers per character, Sana being chapter 4, and there are now 2 more locked chapters after this - 6 chapters total? Or just something to make it symmetrical onto 2 rows?
This is something I wanted to know, was this the way Selly says that the game will only go up to chapter 6? Or did he just want to prepare it for the next chapters?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes