butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
This is the secret song for ayane_love = 3000, anyone know the original source? Also I searched the entire script but found no instances of the name "yoruno" or "aka".

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I wonder if the end of this chapter will be "Paper City" from the girls' pov. :unsure:
I think Sensei will be gone from all chapter 4, and we'll see the girls deteriotate updates after updates until "Paper City" happens and Sensei escapes the room.
I'm replaying this event right now after finishing the new update, and i'm pretty convinced of it, at least for now.
Quite interesting theory, I think it could be like this, chapter 4 focuses completely on the girls losing themselves because they are away from Akira and suffering because of it, which is why it is named the saddest chapter because most players care more about the girls than with Akira, Selly can make us have a whole chapter of them suffering which could be named as the saddest chapter since whether we like it or not, Akira became one of the most important people for them and losing him suddenly, it must be nothing It's easy as we saw that the majority are committing crimes, committing crimes and becoming increasingly depressed, so yes, there is a chance that this could be the case.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I've been around since 0.29 and said this every update, but yeah. This is how Selebussy writes, lots of fluff, random teenager drama that doesn't matter, always being cryptic but never reveal anything meaningful. He's here to milk Patreon money. New players shouldn't expect much from new updates if you want lore, maybe he'll drop something meaningful every 6 months if he feels like it. He probably does have some decent lore behind this story, but it's absolutely not worth the 9 years development.
Will he ever change? Very unlikely without a massive impact to his income. Which I do expect to happen several years from now if things don't change.
With all that being said though, I'll still be here until this game is finished (if it ever does...). Selebus can be really funny at times and I love the girl interactions.
I do think it was particularly annoying for this update because we were left for months on a massive cliffhanger.

Reactions: capatana

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
1) Considering the contempt Selebus has shown towards people who want answers, it's probably best to assume that we'll never get explicit answers, and instead get a lot of stuff that's going to be left up for interpretation.

2) Never expect answers in a part one of anything. Part one's job is to ask questions. The only answer we should expect in the first update of a chapter is a resolution to the cliffhanger, which we got. Answers, when they come, are put in the last few updates of a chapter, not at the beginning.

3) This is set for another 6 or 7 years before completion. Don't expect big answers prior to 2027.
Yes, I understood that so much that this version brought the answer that I wanted to be suggested in 0.35 as to what Maya would be like or how Akira would react to Maya's "Death". But it also brought things that I didn't like, like the way Sana and Rin don't remember or don't want to talk about what happened in the infirmary, the death that Makoto said she had wasn't answered or there wasn't even a hint about who could have died, so As I said, it came with good things, but it also brought bad things, so my rating for this version is average, don't hate it, but I didn't like it either, like for a delay of 2 months, I think I should have brought more things, non-answers or questions, but more things. Like, I think that Rin and Otoha's separation should have been shown, Otoha's reaction saying that she wants to separate from her would have been quite interesting to see.

3: If I'm not doing the math wrong, that would go from chapter 10 to chapter 11 since it's 1 year per chapter and we're already in chapter 4.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
This is the secret song for ayane_love = 3000, anyone know the original source? Also I searched the entire script but found no instances of the name "yoruno" or "aka".
Yoru=night, aka=baby, chan=affectionate way of calling someone.

Little night baby.

Akira was kinda called night baby in the event Ami reads him a story.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I wonder if the end of this chapter will be "Paper City" from the girls' pov. :unsure:
I think Sensei will be gone from all chapter 4, and we'll see the girls deteriotate updates after updates until "Paper City" happens and Sensei escapes the room.
I'm replaying this event right now after finishing the new update, and i'm pretty convinced of it, at least for now.
I don't think this is so, or so, it is denied based on the images of the generic event that someone shared here 1 or 2 months ago with Uta 1704222145119.png

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I don't think this is so, or so, it is denied based on the images of the generic event that someone shared here 1 or 2 months ago with Uta View attachment 3227070
Possibly this image must be a genetic event or it is the event that she will ask him why he has her photo on his phone so much so that this must be why Akira's face is blocked so we don't see his expression when she asked him this.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Who do you think will commit more crimes in the next version guys? Niki was considering murder, Chika was already agreeing to go to jail just so she could try to get answers from Ami, Uta and Io were going to continue with their kidnapping and invasion plans. Who do you think will get worse and commit crimes in the next version?

That Ami told Uta about the photo and Io will possibly complicate Akira's approach with them, Uta seems not to have cared about this since she is focused on rescuing him as she told Io, but Io seems to have cared so much so that she asks Uta if she is disgusted by Akira, so there is a chance that this could complicate their relationship. (If anyone disagrees with this, please give me some reasons why I shouldn't dwell on this because I love the relationship between these 3 )

Sana's fetish for rape reminded me of something, what would she think Akira in controlled mode did with Molly in Halloween? Would she feel disgusted or would she feel excited? since Sana is pretty screwed up in the head as we saw and will possibly get worse throughout the chapter.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
none of you thought about how this update might be in conjunction with .35? these are happening at the same time, akira trapped in the room for 2 months as said by ayane when he "left" and he never actually left. we're seeing the outside pov of everyone else after ami took him home from karaoke and is taking care of him. think we might be getting the story out of order as is the issue with staggered releases. play 35 then 36 again and see the parallels
That'd be amazing but I doubt Sel thought that far and if he did I think he binned it along with whatever he was planning when he decided to do that Ami scene where she just says 'congrats you broke the story because you didn't finger me' and the other shortcuts he took.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
none of you thought about how this update might be in conjunction with .35? these are happening at the same time, akira trapped in the room for 2 months as said by ayane when he "left" and he never actually left. we're seeing the outside pov of everyone else after ami took him home from karaoke and is taking care of him. think we might be getting the story out of order as is the issue with staggered releases. play 35 then 36 again and see the parallels
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crustlord12

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Who do you think will commit more crimes in the next version guys? Niki was considering murder, Chika was already agreeing to go to jail just so she could try to get answers from Ami, Uta and Io were going to continue with their kidnapping and invasion plans. Who do you think will get worse and commit crimes in the next version?

That Ami told Uta about the photo and Io will possibly complicate Akira's approach with them, Uta seems not to have cared about this since she is focused on rescuing him as she told Io, but Io seems to have cared so much so that she asks Uta if she is disgusted by Akira, so there is a chance that this could complicate their relationship. (If anyone disagrees with this, please give me some reasons why I shouldn't dwell on this because I love the relationship between these 3 )

Sana's fetish for rape reminded me of something, what would she think Akira in controlled mode did with Molly in Halloween? Would she feel disgusted or would she feel excited? since Sana is pretty screwed up in the head as we saw and will possibly get worse throughout the chapter.
Well, I personally want to see (And kinda expected in the end of 0.36) as all girls try to get Sensei out simultaneously, bumping into each other on the porch of Arakawa house, and creating a sort of ultimate squad: Nakayamas, RAS headed by Ayane, Dorm room 7, Teachers gang, Milfs gang, Chika and her loyal subordinate Yumi, maybe even rooms 8 and 4.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Tried searching online, reverse search audio and for a different name in soundtrack thing but came up with nothing.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I've been around since 0.29 and said this every update, but yeah. This is how Selebussy writes, lots of fluff, random teenager drama that doesn't matter, always being cryptic but never reveal anything meaningful. He's here to milk Patreon money. New players shouldn't expect much from new updates if you want lore, maybe he'll drop something meaningful every 6 months if he feels like it. He probably does have some decent lore behind this story, but it's absolutely not worth the 9 years development.
Will he ever change? Very unlikely without a massive impact to his income. Which I do expect to happen several years from now if things don't change.
With all that being said though, I'll still be here until this game is finished (if it ever does...). Selebus can be really funny at times and I love the girl interactions.
Truth be told, I like the storytelling in general. They add some personality to the characters. What puts me off are the longer events like the beach, as well as this update. Their interactions are just not adding any value.

With that said, atleast he is adding plenty of content with every update. Most other developers with similar incomes from patreon provide less in a year than he does in a month.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes