Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Then we can say goodbye to Sensei, there is no way someone can get through those puzzles without help or looking the code xdd
Well, this wasn't that difficult, I only wanted to kill Selly 10 times, in the 4th reset which was the one in the books, I wanted to kill him 15 times, he improved a little. :)

• Haha
Reactions: FireCazador

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
So, the general consensus I've seen from this community seems to be that this update wasn't great, that it left out a bunch of scenes that would have been nice to see, and that it just wasn't very interesting. But that it was setting up for chapter 4 so it's not that weird that the update was boring.
But this thing is, it really didn't need to be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
So, the general consensus I've seen from this community seems to be that this update wasn't great, that it left out a bunch of scenes that would have been nice to see, and that it just wasn't very interesting. But that it was setting up for chapter 4 so it's not that weird that the update was boring.
But this thing is, it really didn't need to be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think there were a lot of words like that because it was the beginning of chapter 4 and the introduction of the Dark route, generally introductions are much more boring than cool, so it kind of makes sense to have it all like that (it's not because it makes sense that it means I I agree, I would have loved to see Akira's monologues or the other girls' events, Chika accepting the apartment or Rin and Otoha's breakup, I didn't want to watch or read this god that I want dead)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Two things i want to just throw into the mix that i've not seen in the pot, I'm pretty sure we can put more weight into Otoha being the shotcon now, also, that narration about a... i forget exactly what it was but like, poison or sludge in Tsubasa's veins, the way it was said makes me think all sorts of things but the one at the forefront was she is sexually stimulated at the thought of Akira fucking the teens and/or maybe the wizards. I could've just misunderstood cause i am prone to that, but that scene definitely got my brain going.
When I get to that Otoha/Nodoka part last night I was like, yea despite being extremely creepy and fucked up, they're just poems right? Something completely normal for someone who writes song to check them out.

So why feign ignorance? Is it because she just doesn't want to be a part of this weird drama? Or does she in fact resonate with these poets too much to come out and outrightly admit it?

And this morning I thought of a scenario in which my imaginary roommate just out of the blue asks me "HEEEEEY do you know a certain VN game with good writing, good music, cute underage girls, dick dev, and predatory teacher with large peepee?" Aaaaaand I am not sure how confident I am to reveal what I know hahaha (I probably would in the end though but not right away LOL)

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
When I get to that Otoha/Nodoka part last night I was like, yea despite being extremely creepy and fucked up, they're just poems right? Something completely normal for someone who writes song to check them out.

So why feign ignorance? Is it because she just doesn't want to be a part of this weird drama? Or does she in fact resonate with these poets too much to come out and outrightly admit it?

And this morning I thought of a scenario in which my imaginary roommate just out of the blue asks me "HEEEEEY do you know a certain VN game with good writing, good music, cute underage girls, dick dev, and predatory teacher with large peepee?" Aaaaaand I am not sure how confident I am to reveal what I know hahaha (I probably would in the end though but not right away LOL)
Like it or not, I think no one would reveal that they read or play something like that for good, the person would have to insist a lot for someone to reveal it so it makes sense for her to deny it or she possibly did things that we don't know about yet and Nodoka knows and that's why She keeps saying that Otoha wants a little brother because she knows about Otoha's shotacon side

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If we recall when the scene at the cafe after she slapped Rin she said to Akira that she needed him to be a better role model for her sake cause she was... i forget exactly, fighting her own demons, hanging by a thread against them, that was how i took it. So yeah, add that to knowing Sekai's pedo poetry, wanting to avoid it, and Nodoka honing in on her in that scene along with us knowing on a meta level that one of the girls is a shotacon and Nodoka mentioned her needing to be an onee-san and, well, that's where my head is at. I did say this puts more weight on Otoha being the shotacon, it's not confirmation though, i just struggle to see it not fit and i don't really see it fitting anyone else at all, let alone so well.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
Can someone tell me what the care packages are for?
Care packages contain non-canon picture messages, scene commentary, encrypted messages from God god, the Unofficial Sensei Love Rankings (authored by Uta), character sheets, and other goodies.

However, there are DRM in the care packages, so you need to be careful installing them or it'll wipe your saves. The homepage includes instructions on how to get around the DRM.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Was really disappointed with this update for the Ami parts at least.
All these updates of her getting better and learning to tone down the obsessiveness, then Ayane confronting her and getting her to cut the manipulative bullshit and in one fell swoop all these events disappear like morning dew, all that growth gone into thin air and she's back to chapter 1 except now she also verbally abuses her friends and acts confrontationally instead of making one off-threats that could be taken as jokes.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
All these updates of her getting better and learning to tone down the obsessiveness, then Ayane confronting her and getting her to cut the manipulative bullshit and in one fell swoop all these events disappear like morning dew, all that growth gone into thin air and she's back to chapter 1 except now she also verbally abuses her friends and acts confrontationally instead of making one off-threats that could be taken as jokes.
Rather, I feel that this growth is not as real as it seems, and she was just acting/dissimulating. Always be suspicious. In her dialogue it was more apparent when after the ayan confrontations she makes a laugh that is not normal at all. hiding thousands of things, So it doesn't surprise me at all and Ami still doesn't show half of her colors.

Noob Gamer 24 2402

Formerly 'Noob Gamer 19 724'
Jun 20, 2023
Dont usually write in this site at all and just lurk instead, but this comment had to be answered. Ami fall to her "Mad Ami" side was foreshadowed back in Chapter 2 even, the same way how Maya disappearance was being hinted for a while now, the same about the 3 God becoming the new force in dark route and that 3 God will most likely will be the driving force behind Sensei new adventures. So I cant really say how you could not get that Ami would end up like that, the only thing Sel did not do to hint at that development is put a quote in the Chapter 3 like "Ami will fall(heh) into insanity in Chapter 4 yo"

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Dont usually write in this site at all and just lurk instead, but this comment had to be answered.
It was foreshadowed, yes, but was clearly immediately deflated with Ayane confronting her at the beach, so why get back to it right after? It just completely kills the impact of the previous scene.
What was the point of their talk and everything that happened prior, then? Was it there just to pad out chapters and waste my time? And she didn't "fall into insanity", she was always completely deranged and showed it all the time. She pressed Sensei in the Sauna at the beach, she told Ayane and Maya bold lies and tried to pretend that they were the ones that stood her up just because they stopped hanging out with her, she tried to intimidate Ayane into doing shit and also tried to do the same with Maya more than once (like when they were both in the bath together).

That's right, Ami's thing had been brewing for so long that I didn't believe for a moment the story about "I'm going to get better" "I'll give you space, Akira, I'm suffocating you."
It was believable to me specifically because that happens AFTER all of her crazy nonsense and she showed understanding and cut down on it and started acting more mature. If it was happening in reverse I wouldn't have brought it up.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Rather, I feel that this growth is not as real as it seems, and she was just acting/dissimulating. Always be suspicious. In her dialogue it was more apparent when after the ayan confrontations she makes a laugh that is not normal at all. hiding thousands of things, So it doesn't surprise me at all and Ami still doesn't show half of her colors.
Now that could have been more the case and I can say why not, I just wish that if this was the real answer, there'd have been more foreshadowing to it. Like when she complains to Nao after thinking she was fine, she complains in a way that sound like how a normal (and sane) girl would about her insecurities. If she is (and could be) hiding it, it would've been better to have her going on a more erratic rant/monologue, for example.

Noob Gamer 24 2402

Formerly 'Noob Gamer 19 724'
Jun 20, 2023
Speaking of 3 God. I personally am not that interested in girls right now, they stories and issues have been touched upon for a long while now. What is more interesting is what is that Barrier? Why did Ami mention going outside of it in this update and how did Sensei go outside of it back in one of the early Nodoka events? Who are these Hope, Wire God and who is this Concerned God(the one who bring spring I guess). The third one was trying to take control since the very start(that one event where in very little words were written "Can you see me? Good. I was very concerned". The many questions that Sel laid out for us through entire story can finally be answered now that we have more "human" like God, god puppeting Sensei. God or the concept of godhood has been a major plot point since the beginning of this story and I Hope that Sel will manage to actually deliver this whole Trinity(letter T) plot into relevancy. Fuck the girls in both senses of the word, give me some of that deep, deep lore behind this world and whatever these things are. Things that REALLY have it for Maya for multiple reasons(some which we now know and some that I believe are still not actually revealed to us yet)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes