DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Here is the text from the cursive Letter "in Miserably Ever After" (you can read the stuff under the circle if you zoom in):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think someone already said it but it definitely seems like Maya wrote it.

Another thing of interest about it. At the end of the event, the screen flashes alternating between the image of the Letter and the image that says "From the desk of the ninth god". And there is also the image from "Not the Nightingale" that shows an image of Maya as Chapter 9. I think that's probably not a coincidence. I'm not sure what it would mean though.
Just to add to this, It seems like Noriko has a secret message that might be related to the Bluehole note, but my eyes suck, so if anyone else wants to take a crack at it, here:
All I can make out are really "soul" and "And so she told her"

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
There is also this in the Yumi event before The Old One looking Ami thing shows up.
and something else about an "a" from a different event but I don't remember what one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Duskreyn

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There is also this in the Yumi event before The Old One looking Ami thing shows up.
and something else about an "a" from a different event but I don't remember what one.
The 'Untitled' Main Event is where that "key is an unknown a" thing comes from.
What the fuck is that
Some Maya thing that showed up behind Sensei in Yasu's 'Frankincense and Myrrh' Event.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Just to add to this, It seems like Noriko has a secret message that might be related to the Bluehole note, but my eyes suck, so if anyone else wants to take a crack at it, here:
All I can make out are really "soul" and "And so she told her"
the stuff in the background says "I CAN'T SEE, MY SOUL," I might be seeing things with the comas but I think they are there.

so its something like:

YOUR SUNKEN BELLY
IS THE DAILY CUP
OF MILK I DRANK
AS A BOY BEFORE MORNING PRAYER

AND SO SHE TOLD HER

I CAN'T SEE, MY SOUL,

Or rearrange the block till it fits better. Not sure if that's the intended order.

Edit: Here is how to read it more easily.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022

I don't know if it has any special meaning but there are 5 times I can't see my soul, and the 5 souls exactly fall into noriko. up to almost her neck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
That was totally Maya who wrote it.

Her asking Akira not to look for her and for him to be nice to New Maya hurt nice in my chest in a way that I didn't expect it to hurt.......I'm just feeling pain now.
i almost cried with this letter, i don't think i'll ever really get over maya's death

chronox42

May 1, 2020
It's curious that this update is shorter than the average for the last year or so ("only" 50k words) and also seems longer / more padded out / more tiresome to many of us here. As some have mentioned, I am also highly confident that Selebus ran out of time for his planned material and, considering the release date more important than the result, constructed this update from what he could throw together before the year-end deadline.

I was happy with the developments this time around despite that, but I hope we'll have a return to form next month with a somewhat higher signal-to-noise ratio. I like the theory that the event Times New Roman is playing out in Akira's head as he languishes. Also hoping he is saved from his catatonic state by Ayane, though I think it's possible that he remains lost in his head for the entire chapter. I'm morbidly intrigued by the prospect of his becoming "The Collector".

On another note, the unused track 'fallishere.mp3' goes extraordinarily hard.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I know I'm being stupid here because there's a high chance it's already been explained and I've forgotten what it would mean for Akira to become a collector? If someone can explain it to me I would be very happy

chronox42

May 1, 2020
I know I'm being stupid here because there's a high chance it's already been explained and I've forgotten what it would mean for Akira to become a collector? If someone can explain it to me I would be very happy
collector.png

It's part of Pareidolia's monologue directed at Akira at the beginning of the update (also the title of the first event in Chapter 4). My assumption is that becoming The Collector means Akira caring a lot less about love, and being a lot quicker to take the virginity of every girl in his class. By my count, he's still got twelve of them left!

The god / trinity that seems to speak to him throughout wants him to "[finish] the collection". One of my favorite lines from the update: "Who’s going to want to fuck you if all you can do is sit there and feel sorry for yourself? Because I’ll be damned if you turn my chapter into some sappy, abstinent romp through an ocean of your tears."

If he goes collecting, we may well see even less emotion out of him, and a lot more fucking. I think that him becoming mobile, but remaining exceptionally broken, might support such a change. Kind of doubt he'll really ever do what these gods demand, though.

Le0king

Dec 5, 2021
Hey, I just finished the last update and realized I messed up the chika ayane threesome from a while back and missed two scenes. I really don't want to replay from way back then. Those stupid reset events were a pain the first time, I'd rather not have to do it again.
I downloaded the URM thing and followed a guide on here that said it would help, but I couldn't seem to make it work. I only play on mobile with joiplay, so I might be making it harder than I should, I don't know.
I've also tried editing with the online save editor and ayanecthree wasn't present to make true, yumicthree was. I don't know how to change it so, I'm throwing in the towel.
Does anyone have a save file that has everything unlocked? Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's not entirely clear, but considering Pareidolia wants this, and is unfeeling, it's likely Collector Sensei will be the embodiment of the worst parts of Sensei:
Sensei's morality and limitations will likely go out the window, then get torn to shreds like Sekai.

Pareidolia also implies he'll follow more in presumably Sekai's footsteps:

Overall: Collector Sensei will probably be more inclined to rape and abuse, and no girl will be safe.

Of course, that's just a theory. We won't actually know, until it happens, which seems implied to be after he's moved on from Maya, and probably submitted completely to Pareidolia.

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I thought we might have skipped the mopey, woe is me, not giving a fuck about everyone Sensei with him being stuck in the room. But maybe not.
It might be more annoying than dark if we end up watching him both literally and figuratively fuck everyone and everything for multiple updates because he is too sad about Maya.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
It's not entirely clear, but considering Pareidolia wants this, and is unfeeling, it's likely Collector Sensei will be the embodiment of the worst parts of Sensei:
Sensei's morality and limitations will likely go out the window, then get torn to shreds like Sekai.

Pareidolia also implies he'll follow more in presumably Sekai's footsteps:

Overall: Collector Sensei will probably be more inclined to rape and abuse, and no girl will be safe.

Of course, that's just a theory. We won't actually know, until it happens, which seems implied to be after he's moved on from Maya, and probably submitted completely to Pareidolia.
In short, would the Akira collector be the completely broken side of him and completely insensitive and following in Sekai's footsteps? because if so I think it will destroy me a lot. (Of course it will take something much worse to make me stop playing but it will still leave me quite depressed)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In short, would the Akira collector be the completely broken side of him and completely insensitive and following in Sekai's footsteps? because if so I think it will destroy me a lot. (Of course it will take something much worse to make me stop playing but it will still leave me quite depressed)
In theory, it'd probably be less insensitive and more sadistic.

If it was HOPE in control, it'd probably just be insensitive.

However, considering Pareidolia would probably be the one in control, and how it makes sure to insult others like Sensei and Maya:
There might be some attempt at humiliating the girls being collected.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, and Collector Sensei will just turn out to be some kind of overbearing sugar daddy.

Reactions: Duskreyn
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes