Antera

Nov 19, 2017
That's all I'm saying, don't download this and if you're going to download it, don't try to install it in your game, just watch them normally.
I meant more literal sense XD. What exactly are Care Packages? have not played game yet. downloading now

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
After I zoomed in on the image, I realized that Sana is looking at Akira and smiling, she's the only one who's actually smiling and doesn't have an expression like "this is really shit or an indifferent expression"
That's what I thought. Even Nodoka seems surprised (ha you beat me to it), then here's Sana smiling, like she's been waiting for this.

That also reminds me, Sensei apparently, at least subconsciously, blames Sana for everything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm already excited for the next update and there's still weeks to go..

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
That's what I thought. Even Nodoka seems surprised (ha you beat me to it), then here's Sana smiling, like she's been waiting for this.

That also reminds me, Sensei apparently, at least subconsciously, blames Sana for everything:

I'm already excited for next update and there's still weeks to go..
As I said, 0.37 has huge potential to be one of the top 3 best versions, I hope Selly doesn't disappoint.

This thing about Akira blaming Sana is very interesting, what could have happened in the infirmary for him to instantly blame Sana? logically he could only have blamed her because he is completely full of emotions and was looking for someone to blame for the pain he was feeling at that moment, more so on the chance that something important happened in the ward that we don't know about.

This update arrives when my vacation is over, shit hahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I meant more literal sense XD. What exactly are Care Packages? have not played game yet. downloading now
Care packages are special little things Sel made to repay the subscribers like aged down or aged up sex scenes, like child Futaba or adult Chinami, some information on the girls, coded messages that up to now mean nothing, pages of Uta's "Sensei love ranking journal" and commentary on some scenes. Also if you don't patch the gui it deletes your saves.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Care Packages are DLC that adds Non-Canon animations, mostly Loli, to the game and tend to come with DRM that will delete your saves if it's not cleaned prior. They also come with some bonus material, that are accessible without adding the CP to the game.

For future questions, please refer to the search bar, or the Puzzle Guide:
which can be found on the front page of this thread. There is a Wiki you can go to:
To figure out requirements for Events if you get stuck. There is also a Guide Mod and other Mods within this forum if you are interested in trying them out.

I recommend the URM:
If you wish to have significant control over the game and skip most of the grind. I also use The Ren'py Transparency Mod:
However that is merely for aesthetic reasons.

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Maybe it's a red herring by having Ami in the class and she's actually angry at Ayane because she got dragged after some sort of convincing, and they're actually looking at Imani not Sensei, would be devious for sure.
Looks like Yumi's getting +1 friend for real at least.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Maybe it's a red herring by having Ami in the class and she's actually angry at Ayane because she got dragged after some sort of convincing, and they're actually looking at Imani not Sensei, would be devious for sure.
Looks like Yumi's getting +1 friend for real at least.
This theory goes to waste when we see that Maya is censored and the only person who censors this new Maya is Akira

Reactions: rianzz and JelF547

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
The thing I found most strange is Ayane's expression of surprise, if we theorized correctly and she who helped Akira to leave the house wouldn't feel like she was surprised by his presence since she helped him, which leads me to think that Akira seriously started going out alone and goes back to school and that's why Ami has this slightly angry expression and that's why everyone (-Sana) has a surprised expression because none of them expected to see him there already that if 1 of them knew that Akira was coming back, they would all know it already.

or it could be something to do with Akira's appearance and everything else since the guy was practically in a coma for 2 months so it would make him feel like he had some physical changes but I don't think some changes would make them have all these reactions.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
What was the name of the song secondmall was based on? I know what i thought it was but then someone posted the actual answer.
As already answered, it is based on a song by Janis Ian, but more specifically, secondmall.mp3 is an edit of an instrumental arrangement of At Seventeen made by Muzak. Just search on YouTube, Muzak Orchestra - At Seventeen. You'll find the version used to make it. A word of caution, though: you thought secondmall was addictive? Well, I'll just say the first time I listened to it, I entered a rabbit hole of elevator music and kept listening to them for at least 5 hours.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
As I said, 0.37 has huge potential to be one of the top 3 best versions, I hope Selly doesn't disappoint.

This thing about Akira blaming Sana is very interesting, what could have happened in the infirmary for him to instantly blame Sana? logically he could only have blamed her because he is completely full of emotions and was looking for someone to blame for the pain he was feeling at that moment, more so on the chance that something important happened in the ward that we don't know about.

This update arrives when my vacation is over, shit hahaha
I think Sensei hated that Sana seduced him while he was having a mental breakdown, which eventually led to what happened to Maya, but in the reset, he also confused Maya for Sana:

Overall: Sana seemed to be the catalyst in his mind that led to him doing what he did to Maya.

It's also possible, that if Sensei had just fucked Sana, then Maya might still be around. She seemed to be the intended sacrifice for HOPE. But not going through with it, apparently caused HOPE and Yasu to abandon Sensei:
So, Sensei may also be blaming Sana for him not fucking her.

If I were to guess, Sana seemed to be HOPE's intended Sacrifice. Molly was probably USER2/The Wire God's, and Maya was Pareidolia's. The Calm and the Concerned gods were fed, but the Callous one is starving. HOPE was too Generous:
This could also be why Pareidolia seems to want Sensei to fuck everything. It might make it stronger and possibly lead to an "Infinite Spring".

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
As already answered, it is based on a song by Janis Ian, but more specifically, secondmall.mp3 is an edit of an instrumental arrangement of At Seventeen made by Muzak. Just search on YouTube, Muzak Orchestra - At Seventeen. You'll find the version used to make it. A word of caution, though: you thought secondmall was addictive? Well, I'll just say the first time I listened to it, I entered a rabbit hole of elevator music and kept listening to them for at least 5 hours.
Holy shit, there it is...

korendrd

Sep 9, 2020
I found it interesting that several characters were depicted blushing, while some of the usual blushy Bettys (Makoto, Ayane) had neutral or blank expressions. Makoto looks a bit like "silently judging", but I think that's just the frames of her glasses. Quick breakdown by mood to follow.

Blushing/Flustered:
Noriko
Ami
Sana (but also smiling)
Io
Rin
Futaba
Yasu

Surprised/Startled:
Chika
Touka
Uta
Otoha

Neutral:
Kirin
Molly
Yumi
Makoto
Ayane
Miku
Nodoka
Tsuneyo

:)
Maya

As others have said, pixelated Maya indicates that we're looking at Akira's POV here. Hard to read anything else into this, but maybe someone wants to speculate based on who has what expression.

For me, I'm just annoyed that best homie, who is finally free of her Sapphic ties, got shorted an event so that psychotic niece can get more screen time.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I found it interesting that several characters were depicted blushing, while some of the usual blushy Bettys (Makoto, Ayane) had neutral or blank expressions. Makoto looks a bit like "silently judging", but I think that's just the frames of her glasses. Quick breakdown by mood to follow.

Blushing/Flustered:
Noriko
Ami
Sana (but also smiling)
Io
Rin
Futaba
Yasu

Surprised/Startled:
Chika
Touka
Uta
Otoha

Neutral:
Kirin
Molly
Yumi
Makoto
Ayane
Miku
Nodoka
Tsuneyo

:)
Maya

As others have said, pixelated Maya indicates that we're looking at Akira's POV here. Hard to read anything else into this, but maybe someone wants to speculate based on who has what expression.

For me, I'm just annoyed that best homie, who is finally free of her Sapphic ties, got shorted an event so that psychotic niece can get more screen time.
Damn, I was so focused on Sana and what could have happened to Akira for him to leave the house that I didn't even notice the girls blushing, I think my theory of physical or style change may not be wrong after all.

I'm happy to see Io blushing looking at Akira, it calms my heart, showing that she apparently doesn't hate him because of Uta's photo.

Bro, Yasu blushing........what the fuck happened for her to start with that??? Akira arrived telling her that he was going to start following HOPER infinitely??? because I don't think I've ever seen her blush just looking at him.

Bro, Nodoka is looking at Akira like when she saw Yuki for the first time........what the fuck happened to Akira Bro, I really want to see what happened to get this whole reaction?????

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes