BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I semi agree with this, but I still think that even if that's true, narratively, having the role reversal is a far more satisfying payoff for Maya constantly talking about how soul crushing it is to see Sensei completely reset. This is kind of explored in the update, but since she said that the only reason she is like she is is because of her countless loops. And Sensei just "Ignoring her existence feels like an avoidance of fully committing to her reset, whether intentional or not. Having Maya essentially act the same as she always does, if a little ruder, dampens chapter 3's amazing ending, for me at least.
I can only guess.
But maybe the gist of reset Maya, is to explore her story/character, without the burdon of what she had to go through and her experience, of how many cyles she went through actually.
Maybe especially the Akira raping and resetting part and watching her friends getting reset.
Someone might have the quote for that ready, i just can't remember exactly, but she said once what she would be like in the case of her reset.

What i think now Maya could be like, as a reference, is "Baby Finches".
Let's say, i wouldn't be surprised if we get "Baby Finches" some time in the future, in ch. 4.
Like the original "Baby Finches" was a flash forward. Or is even both. A memory and a future event.

/e
Now that i think of it and remember the ch.9 stuff, maybe that might happen in a possible ch.9.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Blue Guy

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
anyone know if the main characters will get more sex scenes? it feels almost like the side characters got more then the main charaters...

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
anyone know if the main characters will get more sex scenes? it feels almost like the side characters got more then the main charaters...
My friend, the chance of having these scenes is very high in this chapter, but what will start them will be something that will make us happy is another story.

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I don't want to give you hope for nothing, but in chapter 4 there's a big chance that Akira will finally be with Rin, so it's not that far away.
Ah I got no hope already, we're 4 chapters in and we're still nowhere near it for both of them.
At this point the longer it takes the better it's gonna be when we finally get some. Like Futaba for example, like she said she basically spread herself immediately (or the thing she said along those lines), so I care less since I got the "prize" early.
I'm gonna chew that 100$ steak slowly.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
One day.... Rin and Yumi........... one day...........
Ah I got no hope already, we're 4 chapters in and we're still nowhere near it for both of them.
At this point the longer it takes the better it's gonna be when we finally get some. Like Futaba for example, like she said she basically spread herself immediately (or the thing she said along those lines), so I care less since I got the "prize" early.
I'm gonna chew that 100$ steak slowly.
I think the chances of Rin and Yumi getting H-scenes this chapter are actually rather high. Not exactly in a good way, though. This chapter is supposedly the saddest, so, seeing Rin and Yumi suffer would probably be a requirement, because they are special to Sensei. Same probably goes for Io in a way. Probably also Noriko.

Of course, Rin's also single and is probably just waiting for Sensei to be ready to be her rebound.

Yumi on the other hand, well, in Yumi's 'Abyss' Event, Pareidolia apparently knows her by a different name:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I've been waiting to see what exactly that entails.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Your willpower is infinitely superior to mine, I can barely do without 1 update, imagine being without 2 to 3, I freak out easily :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because i don't like to be left hanging. Honestly i should hold back a year worth of update and binge them.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think the chances of Rin and Yumi getting H-scenes this chapter are actually rather high. Not exactly in a good way, though. This chapter is supposedly the saddest, so, seeing Rin and Yumi suffer would probably be a requirement, because they are special to Sensei. Same probably goes for Io in a way. Probably also Noriko.

Of course, Rin's also single and is probably just waiting for Sensei to be ready to be her rebound.

Yumi on the other hand, well, in Yumi's 'Abyss' Event, Pareidolia apparently knows her by a different name:
And I've been waiting to see what exactly that entails.
With you saying that the chances are high that they will finally have these scenes with Akira, I can easily put them as the girls that I am 99% sure will have these scenes in this chapter without any worries.

Reactions: DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This overly complicated idea has been sitting at the back of my head for a while, so perhaps dishing it out and letting others polish/destroy it would be better. It's about Maya again.

She has been portrayed as a very unique yet extremely mysterious girl the whole time: mature and special enough at wizard age to remind Akira of himself, entirely unclear backstories, an unexplainable tie to the merciless gods, etc. This combo sprouted into some believable theories postulating her real origin being a goddess in punishment for falling in love with a mortal.

Putting the god stuff aside, her extremely mysterious background should be something established prior to any time fuckery took place, and thus shouldn't be erased just because she got reset, right? Despite apparently losing all knowledge to the cycle and all affinities to Akira, this new Maya is still someone that "just showed up in town one day" with made up family contact info, right? Is the new Maya now like a messiah in dormancy, or a messiah too good at pretending not to care about the current broken Sensei? Or is she really just a normal fucking teenager now?

So here comes the complicated part:
What if time fuckery started instead all the way back in a way so complicated that Maya's defining characters (which include her love for him and her dubious background) are in fact all products to time fuckery?
To explain this, the following is currently how I've been conceiving the order of fateful events.
1704858783536.png
straightforward, linear(ish), requires minimum assumptions.

The convoluted idea is the following:
1704858841144.png
More than half of these have no way of proving themselves to be believable, but the idea behind is to find a way to rationalize a hypothesis, in which "Maya's love for him as well as her backstories are also a product of time fuckery and thus are perishable with resets if failed to pass".

Again, this is something with holes and without concrete proof, just gut feelings based off fragments of dialogues and my own biased affinity for timeline-jumping plots.

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
This overly complicated idea has been sitting at the back of my head for a while, so perhaps dishing it out and letting others polish/destroy it would be better. It's about Maya again.

She has been portrayed as a very unique yet extremely mysterious girl the whole time: mature and special enough at wizard age to remind Akira of himself, entirely unclear backstories, an unexplainable tie to the merciless gods, etc. This combo sprouted into some believable theories postulating her real origin being a goddess in punishment for falling in love with a mortal.

Putting the god stuff aside, her extremely mysterious background should be something established prior to any time fuckery took place, and thus shouldn't be erased just because she got reset, right? Despite apparently losing all knowledge to the cycle and all affinities to Akira, this new Maya is still someone that "just showed up in town one day" with made up family contact info, right? Is the new Maya now like a messiah in dormancy, or a messiah too good of pretending to not care about the current broken Sensei? Or is she really just a normal fucking teenager now?

What if time fuckery started instead all the way back in a way so complicated that Maya's defining characters (which include her love for him and her dubious background) are in fact all products to time fuckery?
To explain this, the following is currently how I've been conceiving the order of fateful events.
View attachment 3248673

View attachment 3248674
More than half of these have no way of proving themselves to be believable, but the idea behind is to find a way to rationalize a hypothesis, in which "Maya's love for him as well as her backstories are also a product of time fuckery and thus are perishable with resets if failed to pass".

Again, this is something with holes and without concrete proof, just gut feelings based off fragments of dialogues and my own biased affinity for timeline-jumping plots.
This is something I have been thinking as well. They already knew each other and obviously had a relationship, so that should still exist. But then the reset means she doesn't know about the resets and the time loop, even though she doesn't respond like the others when the subject is brought up; as in she doesn't change the subject or claims she didn't hear anything. This Maya reminds me of Maya from the first chapter, where she acts like she doesn't care about Sensei until she realizes it actually is "him".

If anything, this makes me wonder more about why is she here to begin with if she is going to pretend she doesn't care* about him, why isn't she a "happier" version or a maid cafe girl as she hinted before during dorm wars by saying "I still got it".

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

RoarNova

May 9, 2020
Don't give misinformation.

I pinged Sel one time as a result of a dare, not knowing I'd get banned. I know I should've read the rules better, blah blah blah. That was my mistake, I get it.

But people need to stop saying I joked about people's trauma, this person never previously informed me of this, and since their trauma was so close to the game, I genuinely thought they were making a joke, PLUS, once I realized my mistake, I immediately apologized. How the ever living fuck was I supposed to know they were serious?
Man I'm dead, you really are in fact a strange fellow

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
If you look at it not as time loop but a continuous time line with memories being altered and other (yet to be determined) shenanigans accounting for; Not aging, people not dying and the world around them in general. Then all the inconsistencies will be able to stack up in the way that we have been seeing. It would also be quite possible that events we consider to have taken place before the "time loop" are not even necessarily external to whatever is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

Putting the god stuff aside, her extremely mysterious background should be something established prior to any time fuckery took place, and thus shouldn't be erased just because she got reset, right? Despite apparently losing all knowledge to the cycle and all affinities to Akira, this new Maya is still someone that "just showed up in town one day" with made up family contact info, right? Is the new Maya now like a messiah in dormancy, or a messiah too good at pretending not to care about the current broken Sensei? Or is she really just a normal fucking teenager now?

View attachment 3248673

View attachment 3248674

Hehe, here we go.

I think Maya timeline should look more like this:
1704866532997.png

On the other hand, if new Maya as cryptic as Maya prime, but significantly less tired, she might just assume that everything Ayane and Makoto are saying is kind of trick and keep her mouth shut about her feelings about Sensei

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I really wouldn't want these theories to be true because it would put the two characters I like most in an infinite cycle of suffering. (But I don't deny that I would find it very interesting if it were true because it would be a practically infinite time loop of temporal repetition) If If this were true, it would probably be a way for the Gods to have infinite "food" with Akira and the girls since he would always take their virginities in these loops. But for HOPE to be angry with Akira for not having sex with Sana shows that something different happened in this timeline.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes