fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I can't remember how many times I've already said oh fuck....and I am only half way through.
where are my big boy pants when I need them

Reactions: LuisD

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I sometimes wonder how certain people come trough life. I mean it is not even 24hours since release and they already get desperate for someone to hold their hand.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I had to take a small break after that second Karin event. That was brutal to get through.

Time to get back into the meat grinder I guess...
I've never told a narrator to fuck off as much as I did at that moment, I just went through this event and holy shit how much I messed up here at home I can't put into numbers because I lost count.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You dont need a list, the trigger are all written in the code, you just need to read it. Here i suggest you even my personal favorite program to read the files. Notepad++.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
FUCK for Tsukasa's events you also needed to have seen Chinami (I'm guessing at the bathtub?), the flags are sawchinami & tsukasachosen

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I had to take a small break after that second Karin event. That was brutal to get through.

Time to get back into the meat grinder I guess...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This assumes that the speaker in that moment is Akira, and not one of myriad voices serving the Narrator role throughout.
yep assuming that it is Akira who unknowingly, by visiting Nodoka, has revealed something to the viewer but he is not even aware of it in his blackout.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crustlord12

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
i have notepad, but what file to read?
That depends on the event. I mean lets take as an example tsukasa events. To check those you open up TsukasaEvents.rpy. And i am not even taking a guess if the simple vanila notepad will even do the job.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes