fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I nominate Tsuneyo as the third red team member for the Death Ball. All hail the soup warrior.
1710285654662.png
edit: also if Ayane is the last blue member to plays dead balls then prepare to lose some more janitors (or she'd be banned from this contest due to said reason).

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Not contesting the first point, but the second I can't agree with. The story is 100% better with her in it:
1. She gives Yumi a reason to trust Sensei after the unfortunate bridge incident
2. She's even more of a catalyst to Rin's not-so-homie-like attraction to Sensei
3. She's an excellent source of external conflict directed at other girls, so it's not Sensei always filling that role.

If she was a one-dimensional D&D villain whose sociopathy always manifested slasher-film style, I'd agree. But she's a deep and complex character, so brilliant she has little in common with the peers she cannot empathize with. She reminds me a lot of Mia from Californication, only less self-centered. Nodoka is ruled by her desire to experience everything, to better be able to write about it. She may be a sociopath, but without the borderline or disassociative disorders to really turn her into a monster. Instead, she's this giant gray area of amorality that makes her interesting as fuck, if you can get past the way her manic episodes are written.

Edit: Not to mention, Hot/Crazy axis in effect.
I don't find her interesting, and in real life I would find her insufferable. I will admit that my tolerance for the girls who fuck with other girls is pretty low. I did not like Yumi messing with Futaba, I did not like Kirin messing with Ayane, and I do not like pretty much anything Nodoka does.I don't know why anyone (especially Futaba) would be her friend.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't find her interesting, and in real life I would find her insufferable. I will admit that my tolerance for the girls who fuck with other girls is pretty low. I did not like Yumi messing with Futaba, I did not like Kirin messing with Ayane, and I do not like pretty much anything Nodoka does.I don't know why anyone (especially Futaba) would be her friend.
Futaba has claimed that Nodoka has been standing up for her for as long as she can remember:

Otoha on the other hand, apparently has no idea why she's friends with Nodoka:
Although, considering one of the first things Nodoka does in this game, is try to help Otoha:
She is probably friends with Nodoka, for similar reasons that Futaba is.

Nodoka has simply been looking out for them. There's probably more to it, but that seems to be the simple answer.

Reactions: Wardtnaci and Dc345

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
A Netflix adaptation would be the funniest thing ever.
Yeah, but mostly because by now i doubt they have any writers and showrunners for addaptation where those guys not completely hate the source material, and just use the name to tell their own completly made up story, with maybe some visuals.

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
Use the URM linked in my signature to set the 'sawchinami' flag to true, whatever other save editor your using can't add an unset flag, the save file doesn't have anything in it for 'sawchinami' so it can't change it, the URM can detect the flag and add it to your save with a true or false setting.
Thank you Bingoogus for the input, it helped unlock the story arc. However, I am still a little confused about the "sawchinami" factor. The first time I got locked out of that story arc I had "sawchinami" on the save file and went back to an earlier save to remove it (thinking that was the issue). Though since this thread fills at 10 posts a sec, I'm sure anything I say now is very outdated. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm about due for a replay of the game. I know there was a progression bug regarding one of the Kanda's in the previous version (can't recall if it's Greater or Lesser Kanda), was it fixed in the update?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes